Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Cud

Lord Nagafen Raider
Steamed hot dogs are the second best way to cook hot dogs. It really depends on the dog. Some were designed to be fried others grilled.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Microwaving, boiling, steaming? No thanks. I don't eat hot dogs too often, the meat is too finely ground and leads to a "squishy" texture. The best methods add crispy texture to the skin while driving out moisture to combat that squishiness. So, grilling, pan frying(or deep frying, but never had one this way) or baking(too slow).

I usually skip the bun, cut the hot dog up in to small pieces then vigorously pan fry them until they get really cripsy. Then sprinkle them onto baked beans like they're croutons. Beats those soggy lardons that come in the can, which you can improve by frying with the hot dog.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
As a child, I always ate cold hot dogs. Ain't no one got time to microwave.
My siblings and I did the same thing. We were just recently talking about like, "WTF was wrong with us?!"

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I felt similarly about microwaving them. In fact i had totally forgotten it ever happened and recently someone microwaved one and triggered flashbacks.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Hotdogs cold with a piece of American cheese wrapped around it. Or nuked on bread with ketchup. Depending on how long I wanted to wait.

Then again, I also eat cold / uncooked oatmeal mixed with water . . . so I dunno.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Visiting a meat packing plant that makes hot dogs should be a requirement prior to eating one, please don't do it. I'm a limp wristed vegetarian so I realize my view is tainted but having worked in food processing plants for 15 years I cringe if I see someone eating one let alone the thought of doing so myself.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Not even 10 pages into the thread and the derail already makes me think this is the Fast Food Thread.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I make sure i get all beef so they're practically steaks.

For fuck's sake, your opinion on hot dogs is null and void. The all beef shit is only a thing because jews and muzzies need kosher meat. It is demonstrably worse than the true dogs which are made from pork and beef. Gourmet dogs also have chicken or turkey thrown in.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Visiting a meat packing plant that makes hot dogs should be a requirement prior to eating one, please don't do it. I'm a limp wristed vegetarian so I realize my view is tainted but having worked in food processing plants for 15 years I cringe if I see someone eating one let alone the thought of doing so myself.

When you're already used to eating animals head to tail, knowing that the left-over, hard-to-get parts are ground up into a tubesteak doesn't have much impact. Still animal, still delicious.