Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Couples normally screw. I thought you said shew wasn't giving up the cookie.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Do you know for sure that she's actually broken up with this long distance guy. How many weeks are we talking about here? Past a couple I really don't feel like she should be feeling "guilty" for breaking up with a guy unless she's still in contact with him. If she is, that's a problem and you should be firm in your disapproval.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Couples normally screw. I thought you said shew wasn't giving up the cookie.
Don't think I said anything about that.

Do you know for sure that she's actually broken up with this long distance guy. How many weeks are we talking about here? Past a couple I really don't feel like she should be feeling "guilty" for breaking up with a guy unless she's still in contact with him. If she is, that's a problem and you should be firm in your disapproval.
Yeah it's been more than a couple of weeks, and she might still be in contact with him through a mutual friend.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Gonna have to agree with everyone else here. I wouldn't invest much of anything into her at this point, Krip, as hard as that may be.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Gonna have to agree with everyone else here. I wouldn't invest much of anything into her at this point, Krip, as hard as that may be.
Despite what I said above I totally agree with this, I'd just play along and see what happens, don't get too invested. There is a pretty good chance this goes sideways.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
A good zinger is when says she isn't sure she is over her ex tell her your penis isn't over fucking other pussies too

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Count me in the "Fuck her but don't get emotionally invested crowd" too. Letting a woman back burner you is a recipe for Aanima like disaster. She will keep stringing this situation along as long as you let her get away with it. If she is not even putting out, then bail and devote yourself to something that has a future.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Despite what I said above I totally agree with this, I'd just play along and see what happens, don't get too invested. There is a pretty good chance this goes sideways.
^^^ This.

That said, in practice it is hard to not get invested.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well I'm 26 and we all know my latest story. It sounds somewhat similar, although it wasn't about her ex. It's just a matter of investing in someone you're not sure is willing to do the same, and if that's the case fuuuck that dude. If she comes around and says she wants to be serious, then sure go for it. But don't invest time and energy in someone hoping they'll return the gesture, it's a recipe for disaster. Women are just like men, if she's interested you'll know. Until then, keep it casual, enjoy fucking when you do, and go about your life.

As Haast said, I understand it's hard to not get invested. But it'll be harder to get over that shit if she burns you.