Marriage and the Power of Divorce

iannis

Musty Nester
Big tittied alt girl has has like half of her bodyweight in her ass.

So much cushion for the pushin.

Bragworthy.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
Was some of the best and worst 5 years of my life. Still haven't found a worthy successor though. :oops:

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
Aw shucks, bro-fist. Heh, you can see why I still got issues/fucked up over that one, eh? :p

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
popped up on my OKcupid matches today.

Totally going to send her a msg.

As for now I'm OK with being described as Anti-Christ, Anti-Nihilist. With that being said; I won't mind being behind the kitchen counter and raising your children. I also wouldn't mind moving to a different Country.

I'm mainly looking for a mix of European and American Man, since I myself am mixed as you could tell.

I'm into Quantum Mechanics and Metaphysics.

What I do for exercise is interpretive Tai Qi, and pushing to be a long distance runner.

I put other ethnicity on my profile because I'm not sure what my father is, though his last name is Baldwin- though I do know what my Mother is, which is 80% Irish,20% Eastern European.

I didn't and don't have a good relationship with my family because my parents have always fought and are now in the process of getting a divorce, and my only sibling who's older is just on a totally different moral stance than I am. I've been through a lot of emotional turmoil, I've wanted to commit suicide because of family problems. But I have a dream. I want to be the mother I wish I had, and I want to be an amazing role model for my future children. I want a husband that was better than my Father. I'd say I'm ready to settle down right now if I find the right partner, I'm not trying to experiment any more than I had ( when I was 18 I was going through a really tough time and I slept with several men because I thought that it would help my existential crisis/ ego. But it didn't, and I tried seriously dating a few guys after that, but nothing worked out because one of them was too creepy, the second too aggressive and the last one an underachiever. You might think of me now as used goods, and to be honest that's how I see myself sometimes. But if I can promise you that I am not into a life of pleasure but rather hard work and dedication. ) I need a partner who won't turn to abortion if there's an unplanned pregnancy; I need a relationship based off of shared Philosophical views ( though to be with me, you'd possibly have had to experience an existential crisis or 50- because in the pursuit of knowledge it is all too common to lose ones mind at times, not to make myself seem crazy. I need someone who is Conservative who will only have their children home schooled, taught how to hunt, how to make their own clothes, how to be a respectable man or woman.

I have a couple birth defects, like I'd say my right ear looks a tad different than my left one. I think I have an Active Mind I might be borderline tistic'- but hey that might just have to do with lack of care for acting like a sh*t slinging Monkey; having more of a desire to absorb everything ( even though in the process one can end up throwing their own shit- Seriously; Have you tried Understanding The World!? Enough of that- for now ). I have pretty bad allergies in the summer time that makes it hard for me to breathe at night. I believe that is over congestion, or as i stated earlier; a birth defect. I come from very Intelligent Parents though they squandered their metaphysical fortunes ( their intelligence ) so now I am here, broken, 22, single, and getting my feet on the ground to continue this race so it will help weed out the Bad. *****************Not saying I see future children as product ************

As I type all of this I am still emotional, I don't know if I'm even good enough for a man if I've had 9 sexual partners starting from 18 and now I'm 22. ( The first was when I was in love and loved back by my then serious boyfriend. I couldn't have done any better than him, the thing is I gave in to Philosophy and the Desire to know more and more which led me to the Existential Crisis, and the sleeping with other men. This boyfriend I am referring to used God as a means of defeating Things Unknown- like when Earth was created- When this Nebula was created. When everything was created how we came to be alive. etc. I couldn't bear to take God away from him. But I was pathetic enough to go to bed with unbelievers, drug abusers, a creep, an aggressor,.. I never had much structure in my life because of my up-bringing but if you are willing then I will be yours to teach and I will follow you. I know there is more to say but this is all of my ugly I can reveal to you, there is no more than this.

I wouldn't describe myself as an exciting person- I hold Philosophy higher than Politics because to me Politics just branches off from Philosophy. So if you are into History I am too, in a way. I am also into Politics, in a way. I hate Technology but this is not an Ugly Characteristic, only a Pure, True Characteristic that is held by Strong Individuals. If you are no Individual you are null to Me. That is that. If you didn't yawn once but only crept closer and closer to the screen thinking to yourself that what you're reading is only something you had and still do believe in ( referring to hate of technology and "so called advancement" ) then we might have a chance here. I am not your go to girl, I am a woman now and I am only getting stronger willed and stronger mentally.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Future funnel material? Well, I suppose even the mentally defective ones are still able bodied. Show us profile pics, a_skeleton_02.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
a_skeleton_02, did you have to bring an end to the SJW story arc due to the writer's strike? Way to toe the line with the proletariat, comrade.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users