Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
And, my dear @a_skeleton_02 me not answering a question should not be assumed as a negative. I am just contrary and not one to be forced into divulging information.
I usually just volunteer it.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Sorry what question?

Been getting a lot of notifications since the moderator thing I must of missed it.
Holy carp, maybe I should wear my reading glasses before I hit the @ and reply!
I am very sorry my dear Tiggled one, .my reply should have gone to @Tarrant ...who, btw, knows better than to troll in this thread. :)

How is the election going? I am wearing my "I voted" sticker already and have not been keeping track since then.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Holy carp, maybe I should wear my reading glasses before I hit the @ and reply!
I am very sorry my dear Tiggled one, .my reply should have gone to @Tarrant ...who, btw, knows better than to troll in this thread. :)

How is the election going? I am wearing my "I voted" sticker already and have not been keeping track since then.

So far so good!

You probably made @Tarrant's day

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Oh, you elusive fox!
IKR?!
As a reward for your patience I will tell you, his ass isn't his only nice body part. I realize that doesn't narrow down the field much....but narrow is not an issue...nor is the length of the field. ;)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
a_skeleton_02 is is a surprisingly good position on the vote. It scares me but also fills me with joy

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Now who has the pages saved for lindz laundry pics, I'm bored at work
Kids laundry! So very taxing, I definitely need a nap after!

/swoon

Spoilered for size since I'm too lazy to edit right now.
rrr_img_61366.jpg
Our search feature is remarkably efficient.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user