Marriage and the Power of Divorce

iannis

Musty Nester
Yeah. Pretty much.

"Well, I must like you. I haven't told you to get the fuck out yet."

Mostly it means that it is unlikely he is shy with critisism, and the lack of critisism is praise. The assumption is positive. The resting point is a good place. He's not going to waste any time, energy, or thought in talking about it when things are good. He'll just appreciate them being good.

Understanably that will probably lead to confusion sometimes if you don't share that posture.

He may not verbalize much along positive lines, so you need to watch actions. Don't tell, show. And he needs to remember to use his words sometimes, as well.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I've been told I'm the same way. When we first started dating my wife later told me she could never tell if I liked her or not. I told her the same - look, I'm here with you and asked you out on this date, that should tell you how I feel. I guess it was just a communication gap there. I'm not a very lovey dovey dude so I'm probably hard to read sometimes. The way I post is how I am in real life so you could imagine I'm a real piece of work to deal with.

On another note, my wife went into nest mode super hard and has been cleaning out the house. Well she's doing the bedroom and I look in this box and it's all this packaging from lingerie and stripper outfits. O recognize two or three but there's like 5 that I didn't know she had. In my naivety I was like durr what is this honey and she immediately snatched them up. Some of them were super stripper extreme, like neon green outfits with g strings and one crotchless set. Apparently my wife has a stockpile of this shit

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
I'll play devil's advocate for a stranger and say maybe (maybe)...maybe she buys them online and sometimes never ends up wearing them? Not having a hard time imagining she gets the outfits in the house, tries them on, and doesn't like how the neon green or having the bush out looks.

lindz

#DDs
Fucking disgusting but she remade it a few times since then the right way and it's great

To her defense she's more of a baker which I just won't do so there's that. But I try to be s good diabetic and not indulge too much.

Is my board crush lindz lindz or who now? Ever since the cuckscapades we haven't heard form her

I'm still around. Just been super busy and when I get sucked into forums, I tend to spend waaaay too much time here. I still poke my head in from time to time though.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

lindz

#DDs
And dude I was around after that. I guilded with you all for a bit until family got back into WoW and lured me back to their server.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Friday night date has turned into Sunday morning still at his house. It has been an unexpected and very fun weekend. He is off to work now. I am hanging out on his garden patio with his sweet little pup; she loves me.
If you would have asked me on Friday afternoon if I was even sure I would continue to see him, I would not have had an answer. I was leaning towards the feeling of "meh".
He was a lot more open with me this weekend...he spoke well of me to his best friend and when we were out at the racetrack we saw several business and civic leader type people he knew. He knows that I left a good impression on them which should not, but does, reflect well on him. I am an asset and he has a sexy brain and nice ass so it is working for me. "Meh" has been changed back to "Damn, I have fun let's hang out and see where this may go".

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Friday night date has turned into Sunday morning still at his house. It has been an unexpected and very fun weekend. He is off to work now. I am hanging out on his garden patio with his sweet little pup; she loves me.
If you would have asked me on Friday afternoon if I was even sure I would continue to see him, I would not have had an answer. I was leaning towards the feeling of "meh".
He was a lot more open with me this weekend...he spoke well of me to his best friend and when we were out at the racetrack we saw several business and civic leader type people he knew. He knows that I left a good impression on them which should not, but does, reflect well on him. I am an asset and he has a sexy brain and nice ass so it is working for me. "Meh" has been changed back to "Damn, I have fun let's hang out and see where this may go".

You can't leave out the details every one wants to know but are too afraid to ask.

Does he have a big dick?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user