Marriage and the Power of Divorce

iannis

Musty Nester
oh god, just a picture of you camping Skeleton Llrod in befallen in a bra.

*bra optional

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
My wife made bomb ass dinner tonight
And I took a shower after mowing
We watched season 1, episode 1, of Riverdale. It's good. Real good. Nostalgia and standalone.

While mowing, I turn a corner and see my wife walking with our darling 3yo, bopping along
I continue push mowing the opposite direction
Convinced there are monkeys in the woods behind our house, she takes him by the hand and walks him into the electric fence surrounding the neighbor's cow field
I finish mowing and he tells me his belly hurts. Quiet and solemn. He's asleep before my shower is over. Rarely does he go to bed early.
She has no remorse. Tells me calmly
She steps out for cigarette
I enjoy the meal and Netflix
But after they're over, the Dread creeps in.
She asks if I was upset.
I tell her I'm startled, still shaken by our son get shocked on the fence
She says, are you sure you aren't shaking because of the mower.
I say, no. I'm not shaken that way. I'm upset, as any parent would be when their child gets harmed.
She says, "haven't you touched an electric fence before? He won't do it again. I'm sorry I ruined your plans

She watches episode 2 without me.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
No joke, while changing all the outlets and switches in the house, I debate on telling the kids to touch it while the breaker was still on so they could know what an electric shock felt like so they could react accordingly if it ever happened.

I have been shocked by 110V hundreds of times.

I get that you are concerned but I would put money on him being more psychologically affected than anything else and I doubt he blames your wife for it.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
This explains quite a lot.
I have been hit by 220V before a couple times also.

Once I was hit by whatever comes in from the telephone pole. Woke up standing there staring at the box a few feet back from the box. Melted screwdriver on the ground and a small burn on my finger. I was out of it the entire day just staring off into nowhere. I probably legit died, who knows.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
My wife made bomb ass dinner tonight
And I took a shower after mowing
We watched season 1, episode 1, of Riverdale. It's good. Real good. Nostalgia and standalone.

While mowing, I turn a corner and see my wife walking with our darling 3yo, bopping along
I continue push mowing the opposite direction
Convinced there are monkeys in the woods behind our house, she takes him by the hand and walks him into the electric fence surrounding the neighbor's cow field
I finish mowing and he tells me his belly hurts. Quiet and solemn. He's asleep before my shower is over. Rarely does he go to bed early.
She has no remorse. Tells me calmly
I enjoy the meal and Netflix
But after they're over, the Dread creeps in.
She asks if I was upset.
I tell her I'm startled, still shaken by our son get shocked on the fence
She says, are you sure you aren't shaking because of the mower.
I say, no. I'm not shaken that way. I'm upset, as any parent would be when their child gets harmed.
She says, "haven't you touched an electric fence before? He won't do it again. I'm sorry I ruined your plans

She watches episode 2 without me.

Did I just walk into the Hustler confessional forums? Who writes like this..

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester
technically almost any electricity can kill you if it hits your heart JUST right.

But for the most part electric fences aren't actually dangerous. Except one time I almost peed on one that I didn't realize was there. Three more inches and I would have had THE BEST ORGASM EVER.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Isn't marriage the agreement to withstand bullshit and danger?
The mushrooms were indeed perfectly cooked. as was, the gravy.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
This dude to whom I had been talking and with whom I had gone to dinner (pre new man) texted me his unsolicited business card. He was promptly removed from the list of potentials. Not that his parts weren't adequate, but it was a true dick move.

I totally forgot to send an unsolicited dick pic.

nixon2.jpg

• 1Like

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
My wife and I fuck up a lot, we do a lot of dumb shit, and we certainly aren't the parents you see on tv. But the agreement is that we are on a team. All of us, together. Ride or fucking die. If my wife did that, we'd have more than words. If I did that, I would fully expect my wife to do what's necessary to protect the kids. Dude, that shit's barbaric.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
When I was four my dad tricked me into touching the electric fence. I learned right then and there a valuable lesson never to fuck around with electricity and exposed wires. Not saying that your wife is not crazy, just saying that that sort of tough lesson giving is not unheard of in the pre-pussified parenting days of the Self Esteem generation. If the way it was handled upset you and you chose to do nothing about it, well then your wife is probably not the only one with mental issues.

Lenaldo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Ya.. grew up on a horse farm.... Parents taught me about electric fences the old fashion way as well.

Wife might be crazy.. but learning through experience is important.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Grew up near a cow field. When we first moved there my dad had each of us touch the electric fence to know not to fuck around with it. Kid is fine, he learned to pay attention.

• 1Like

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
What you guys are missing though is the first half of this story where she accuses him of only wanting to take their son camping so he can fuck him.

This is not benign shit.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The way he writes is really hard to follow. I didn't know if his wife was accusing him of wanting to fuck his own kid, fuck other kids, or all the dad's all wanted to fuck all the kids.

iannis

Musty Nester
When I was four my dad tricked me into touching the electric fence. I learned right then and there a valuable lesson never to fuck around with electricity and exposed wires. Not saying that your wife is not crazy, just saying that that sort of tough lesson giving is not unheard of in the pre-pussified parenting days of the Self Esteem generation. If the way it was handled upset you and you chose to do nothing about it, well then your wife is probably not the only one with mental issues.

Dude, my grandfather literally threw me into the lake when I was three.

I'm sure he would have jumped in and got me if I started to sink.