Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
If my girlfriend cleaned when we were dating I sure wouldnt mind but i would also try to keep the place clean.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I wish my wife would clean. FUUUUCKKK,
I am a slob, let's get that out of the way, but I have to have certain things in order. My front rooms, my kitchen and my bathroom...definitely my bathroom must be clean. I clean the toilet every day; sometimes twice. My friends make fun of me but I really like a clean toilet. New's was disgusting. I didn't want to overstep my place the first time I used it, but I could not help myself, I cleaned that bad boy. It's a weird thing. I can't remember if I told this already and can't be arsed to look....but in his main bathroom, the sink did not drain; it was gross. We were out and about one day, he needed garden supplies (the man can grow anything) and I told him that on the agenda was gardening and fixing that damn drain.
He did the gardening, I did the plumbing. I took apart the drain and cleaned all the deposits and grossness out of it, put it back together (he had no silicone tape so I was worried that it would leak but it did not). He made the yard gorgeous. (I always did the minor plumbing here; G, not so handy with that sort of thing.) Anyway, the next week, he cleaned the shower drain and scrubbed the shower to what he thought would be my standard (it was super clean), so I would stay and shower...sweet huh? He vacuums before I visit now because he knows I like it. I never asked, I never complained, I never expected any of it. I guess that is why he does it.

I may be a smitten kitten.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I am a slob, let's get that out of the way, but I have to have certain things in order. My front rooms, my kitchen and my bathroom...definitely my bathroom must be clean. I clean the toilet every day; sometimes twice. My friends make fun of me but I really like a clean toilet. New's was disgusting. I didn't want to overstep my place the first time I used it, but I could not help myself, I cleaned that bad boy. It's a weird thing. I can't remember if I told this already and can't be arsed to look....but in his main bathroom, the sink did not drain; it was gross. We were out and about one day, he needed garden supplies (the man can grow anything) and I told him that on the agenda was gardening and fixing that damn drain.
He did the gardening, I did the plumbing. I took apart the drain and cleaned all the deposits and grossness out of it, put it back together (he had no silicone tape so I was worried that it would leak but it did not). He made the yard gorgeous. (I always did the minor plumbing here; G, not so handy with that sort of thing.) Anyway, the next week, he cleaned the shower drain and scrubbed the shower to what he thought would be my standard (it was super clean), so I would stay and shower...sweet huh? He vacuums before I visit now because he knows I like it. I never asked, I never complained, I never expected any of it. I guess that is why he does it.

I may be a smitten kitten.

See, this is what I think of as healthy. Yeah, you're both going to have your things that you want to be just so, find ways that you can do those things without pissing each other off. You keep the bathrooms clean and functional, he grows things, you both get out of the way for each other, and be happy you're both getting what you want.

My wife can't take anything but crisp, clean dish towels. We clean them nearly every day. I don't care, but it pleases her when she comes down for breakfast and sees clean dish towels. Good way to start the day with a +1 for dirk.

• 1Like

lindz

#DDs
I get to be the one that complains about spouses cleaning now. Dude, it's annoying. I'm working two jobs now and the husband has picked up a bunch of the housework with our new allocation with stuff along with the life changes we made. And when I say he's picked them up, I really mean our house is a mess. I have a day off tomorrow, guess what I get to do?

• 1Worf

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I make the money. I pay the bills and spend what I want. She never says shit. When she goes back to work as long as she is paying what we agree too I will say nothing about how she spends either.

Maybe its because we have no kids but I would not handle someome that's not working trying to control my income. Fuck that.

A script a guy I know would run is this type of stuff except in reverse. So the man would constantly preach a narrative of sheer financial terror. "WE GOT BILLS TO PAY".

despite 0 money being spent and all payments being made on time with job security. it was a tool to distract from the fact that the passion was out of the marriage/coupling, and it would cause the woman to behave more favorably and more compliantly instead of act bitchy or weird.

Hope that makes sense. I figure women's motives may be similar. Its a subconscious thing they might do as a distraction of sorts or to satiate another insecurity. For women I would guess it has to do with trying to be important/get attention.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I get to be the one that complains about spouses cleaning now. Dude, it's annoying. I'm working two jobs now and the husband has picked up a bunch of the housework with our new allocation with stuff along with the life changes we made. And when I say he's picked them up, I really mean our house is a mess. I have a day off tomorrow, guess what I get to do?

Does this mean your co-worker is sleeping on the couch tonight?

Aside, Does every female on this forum have to work? Dont you all know tiggles will take care of you?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Or at least start a gofundme for your healthcare needs.

• 1Worf

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Lindz don't start a GoFundMe unless you want me to go bankrupt, m'lady. Fedora tipping intensifies

• 3Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
People don't post honest stuff here? Well then why am I wading through this filthy den of lies?!?!

• 1Worf

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
You know why people don't post honest stuff like her with her husband here? Because of faggots like you. Take your judgment elsewhere.

Did you miss the part a few years back where she said that's exactly what her husband wants or are you just trying to be an edgelord here? I like Noodle and Lindz, and the only person who would probably not like that arrangement would be Noodles' wife.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Did you miss the part a few years back where she said that's exactly what her husband wants or are you just trying to be an edgelord here? I like Noodle and Lindz, and the only person who would probably not like that arrangement would be Noodles' wife.
Easy solution. Noodle just has to disguise himself as a messy table and his wife will leave him alone.

• 11Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 12 users