Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Saturday was my first time I took care of them all day without her home. So how was it?

Kids were well behaved, at worst the 2 month old was cranky a bit. They both ate on time, played, watched their favorite shows. Instead of letting the 2 year old explode his toys all over the place I had him clean up as he played. The worst part was the 2 month old wouldn't go to sleep until 10pm so I couldn't do the dishes.

It made me confused how she can do nothing. Maybe she's depressed
Lol... why you continuously talk about my wife? Seriously...

Then if you mention one hard thing about the kids, I get the "Oh yea, deal with that all day every day!! see!!" ....

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Khane Khane forgive me if this is common knowledge, but what is the most serious relationship you have ever been in? How old were you when it started? How old was she when it started? How long did it last? Did you live together? Did you share expenses?

You often state very strong opinions in this thread, so I am curious what what your relationship history/experience is?

EDIT: Also, what is your experience with depression? Have you or a close loved one ever been diagnosed with depression?

Khane Khane did I miss your response? If yes, please link. If no, please answer.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The breakdown of the post or the post post breakdown? I am confused. I also am late for my first day back to work. Must go now.
Anytime onoes' posts it's broken down and his life is dismantled.

It was more interesting years ago. Starting with the used Ford..

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Anytime onoes' posts it's broken down and his life is dismantled.

It was more interesting years ago. Starting with the used Ford..

I keep hoping we'll one day discover he's just writing fan fiction to keep in character. It's more scary if he isn't.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The latest story just has so many strange points (never heard of a bifurcated vagina), I wouldn't know where to begin

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
The latest story just has so many strange points (never heard of a bifurcated vagina), I wouldn't know where to begin

It's a real thing. Sounds like a birth defect in this case. Given that it also fucked up her other organs she may have other issues as well. Is Onoes rich or something? If not, probably want to skip the whole adoption or fertility stuff. If you want to throw money away, put it into your sons' college funds.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cad

<Bronze Donator>

I love it when stories just have one wtf thing after another where you're like, you should just nuke that from orbit and start over.

• 1Solidarity

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Onoes, you should have stun-gun girl be the surrogate mother.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
We looked into adoption, and found that it starts between 30-50,000 to get a baby, it can also take years (not the biggest concern).
Probably not a real concern at this point but to clarify, you are quoting the rate for a white infant. They practically pay you to adopt black infants. (its different in every state but some are so cheap the tax breaks literally approach the costs of adoption)

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Ideally, we would know someone, who is related to someone, who works with someone, who has a teenage daughter that gets pregnant, can't keep the baby and doesn't want an abortion. That seems like a long shot. It's really looking like our best option is going to be the adoption.

Another option. Hang out in front of planned parenthood clinics and offer the 20k to the girls to have the baby and let you adopt it. I think it's legal to pay someone to let you adopt their baby, isn't it? If it's not, just ask them if they're cops first.

So with the current girl, do you sometimes fucker in the right pussy and sometimes fuck her in the left one? Does a girl ovulate from both ovaries every month? For some reason I thought they alternated which ovary the egg dropped from every month. If that's the case, to get her pregnant, you'd have to be sure you're fucking the correct side.

Whatever. Bottom line on that, don't let her do it. Sounds like it'll be a mess with a high likelihood of killing her and/or having a baby with birth defects. We all have things in life we wished we'd done. This will be hers.

• 1Worf

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Check work benefits too. All 3 of my jobs have provided financial assistance for adoption

Also I've heard you don't want to adopt foster children if you can, as shit as that sounds for me to type

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
The timing of her friend request is serendipitous
giphy.gif