Marriage and the Power of Divorce

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Deebo

Molten Core Raider
So the one dude from gamestop that she banged and told a friend she was still in love with, she said tried to strangle her and said if he saw her again said he would rape her? That seems rather farfetched.

Yeah, and I asked her friend about it today directly because that's what her boyfriend had said she mentioned. But she said that she said she still has some feelings for him, she didn't use the term in love.. I asked my wife about the choking thing and she said hes always been crazy like that though.

Deebo

Molten Core Raider
Yeah she had her good friend fooled too, she didn't think anything was going on with the one guy that's at her work all the time. She was lying to her about it as well because of the whole workplace drama shit. She confronted her about it and she denied it. Then after the got suspicious and showed up at his place and she walked in the room and saw them in bed naked then she was shocked and angry that she lied to her as well. So she fucked her relationship up with one of her only best friends.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah she had her good friend fooled too, she didn't think anything was going on with the one guy that's at her work all the time. She was lying to her about it as well because of the whole workplace drama shit. She confronted her about it and she denied it. Then after the got suspicious and showed up at his place and she walked in the room and saw them in bed naked then she was shocked and angry that she lied to her as well. So she fucked her relationship up with one of her only best friends.

So, just to clarify, is there any doubt in your mind what you do at this point? There is no fixing this, no forgiving this. This is who she is, you need to divorce her. You need to keep your cool, don't yell and scream, don't pitch fits or be vindictive, but you need to separate and handle your business and find someone that respects you.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Deebo

Molten Core Raider
So, just to clarify, is there any doubt in your mind what you do at this point? There is no fixing this, no forgiving this. This is who she is, you need to divorce her. You need to keep your cool, don't yell and scream, don't pitch fits or be vindictive, but you need to separate and handle your business and find someone that respects you.

I know. I know im fucked up for still entertaining the idea that if she got help things might change. And I am keeping my cool for sure. I know what im going to have to deal with from the last time I was calling it quits. Lots and lots of pleading and begging and saying it will never happen again that shes going to get professional help etc etc... Then its going to turn into I wont be able to live without you, and it might even turn into some half hearted suicide attempts... When I was confronting her about it all and shes asking me what im going to do, she was freaking out and grabbed her bottle of prozac and poured them out into her hand acting like she was going to take the full bottle... She has had a history of suicidal thoughts as well, so I wouldnt really put an attempt past her, even if it was just one of those attention seeking attempts. Not a fucking 12 guage to the mouth ones.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I know. I know im fucked up for still entertaining the idea that if she got help things might change. And I am keeping my cool for sure. I know what im going to have to deal with from the last time I was calling it quits. Lots and lots of pleading and begging and saying it will never happen again that shes going to get professional help etc etc... Then its going to turn into I wont be able to live without you, and it might even turn into some half hearted suicide attempts... When I was confronting her about it all and shes asking me what im going to do, she was freaking out and grabbed her bottle of prozac and poured them out into her hand acting like she was going to take the full bottle... She has had a history of suicidal thoughts as well, so I wouldnt really put an attempt past her, even if it was just one of those attention seeking attempts. Not a fucking 12 guage to the mouth ones.

Well, that would simplify the divorce if she followed through, and if she even tries it it'd mean you get custody more than likely. I say let her do it.

• 5Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Deebo

Molten Core Raider
Also the only thing I would add to all this is that I wasn't 100% perfect in the relationship. One night a couple years ago we went to a party with a couple of friends. We all went back to our house. My wife is into girls as well, and we were talking about having a 3 some with the one girl. It was technically my friends wife, but they were getting divorced soo and were basically just roommates... So we were all drunk, my wife and my friend went to go get food for us and as soon as they left me and her started fooling around and it led to sex really fast... So there's that.

BUT, it turns out she had sucked his dick for a min, (she said it got weird fast so she stopped)on the way to get food because they knew we were back home up to something as well. But that was all worked through and it wasn't a huge deal for me since I fucked her.. But anyway other than that I have been faithful the whole time.

• 1Picard

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I hear you. She cant control her fucking self when she drinks either. She drinks too much and gets out of control. If I were even to remotely entertain the idea of staying with her, she needs to stop drinking if shes not with me. Also she needs some serious fucking help, therapy or whatever... Then after she has worked on herself we would need marriage counseling as well, and thats just the start. I dont know if therapist/psychologists can help her? Maybe they can? I have never been to either one myself.

Damn dude, that big post was a trainwreck. I mean, I had some clue where it was going just because you were posting it here, but there were so many red flags. When you said things got better, what really happened was that she got better at hiding it from you. I just wanna say it aint got shit to do with her drinking. Stop thinking that she just needs to sober up or get help. She would be miserable with a life like that. If you don't divorce her, just make sure you can stop caring about her and turn it into an open relationship or something.

Deebo

Molten Core Raider
I told her its really shitty that she has to fuck things up for the children too, because they will be affected by all of this as well. Im like when our kids are a lot older imagine how shocked they're gonna be to learn how much of a piece of shit their mom was. I said all this the night I found out about it. What a stupid cunt for fucking this up again! God damnit...

Deebo

Molten Core Raider
Damn dude, that big post was a trainwreck. I mean, I had some clue where it was going just because you were posting it here, but there were so many red flags. When you said things got better, what really happened was that she got better at hiding it from you. I just wanna say it aint got shit to do with her drinking. Stop thinking that she just needs to sober up or get help. She would be miserable with a life like that. If you don't divorce her, just make sure you can stop caring about her and turn it into an open relationship or something.

Her friend mentioned that too about having an open relationship. Im not cool with the idea.. We have been talking about swinging stuff a lot recently. Shes always been into girls and I liked that. I was like im not up to straight couple swap or have a guy involved at all. Im all for a girl to join us though and we were starting to search for one to join us. We had joined some kik groups and what not.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Also the only thing I would add to all this is that I wasn't 100% perfect in the relationship. One night a couple years ago we went to a party with a couple of friends. We all went back to our house. My wife is into girls as well, and we were talking about having a 3 some with the one girl. It was technically my friends wife, but they were getting divorced soo and were basically just roommates... So we were all drunk, my wife and my friend went to go get food for us and as soon as they left me and her started fooling around and it led to sex really fast... So there's that.

LOL? Hey hunny, I'm horny af and want to bang you and your friend. You know what would be great right now? A midnight taco bell run with my friend/her husband!

Also take note for your next relationship. If you're not ok with a swinging/open relationship, then don't invite anyone else into the bedroom whether its another girl or not.

Deebo

Molten Core Raider
LOL? Hey hunny, I'm horny af and want to bang you and your friend. You know what would be great right now? A midnight taco bell run with my friend/her husband!

Also take note for your next relationship. If you're not ok with a swinging/open relationship, then don't invite anyone else into the bedroom whether its another girl or not.

I mean thats what it was too, and they kinda knew it as well.. My firend even told me hes like I knew you were gonna fuck her when we left. He didnt care much though because like I said they were done anyway..

Also yeah an open relationship doesn't sound good at all, to me it sounds like her getting plowed all the time while I sit at home... Im not that outgoing and im pretty shy. I would not be one to go pick up girls like that...

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I feel for ya man. I had a friend with a similar story. Theirs included swinging to 'save the marriage'. In his case his wife was just a whore and wanted to fuck everybody. It was hard on him when he finally admitted it to himself. Truth be told, I went out with them a couple times and probably could have fucked her, but I didn't think to say anything to him because I have strict personal rules about messing with wives and GFs of my buddies, so the flirting never advanced.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
If you're considering staying and trying to repair it you need to accept that your wife is going to fuck other people, because that is what's going to happen, regardless of therapy or anything else. Your woman can't be faithful, and sounds like she's pretty stupid too so the logic about damage she's doing to her children is never going to factor in.

• 1Solidarity

Deebo

Molten Core Raider
Another thing to add, which she cheated on me before she had them so I don't think that really sparked anything... Is she had breast implants done, they were ultra rekt from breastfeeding both kids and she had really large aeriolas which didn't bother me much, but she always hated it. I know there's a lot of stories out there about how once their spouse got breast implants shit went down hill fast.

The only plus side was I didn't pay anything for them, he mom paid for the whole thing because shes wanted it for a long time and was depressed about it forever. They are pretty nice too, and im also pissed that that fucking piece of shit mother fucker got to see and play with them or whatever. Is that weird im angry about that part as well?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Deebo

Molten Core Raider
So uh... Was this marriage ever good because now we hear you cheated too

It was good in the fact that we got along very well, had a lot in common, enjoyed each others company a lot. We loved spending time together. We had great sex... So I would say yeah it was good for the most part, besides the cheating and lying parts..

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I guess my point was your original post was very misleading but now we can see you were both the problem. Doesn't excuse her behavior, but definitely sheds light

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Wasn't this a TV show about an emergency room or a creek or a community college or something?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users