Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
It doesn't matter if the kids are not @Deebo 's . Legally the kids are his, even if they aren't biologically. You have a very short window for that.

Also at those ages, they are HIS kids, he raise them, so the DNA paper is only good to serve as some sort of divorce leverage, which he is not going for anyways.

There is no plus side on getting DNA. If they are not his, he is still financially involved on them. Also he doesn't need them to show infidelity(but he also is not going this route), he has an actual witness who walked on them.

Just get out, divorce. move on.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Do it. Mail in tests will not require any dual consent and/or hold legal precedent and are 100 % accurate upon replication if done right(even if not, fuck it will force lab tests which are). I do not know crap about your situation other than the shit posted recently, but delaying this information has no benefit. Literally do not have to do anything with it if you do not want. Spending 150 bucks is worth knowing. Cheap science if available, don't be an idiot.

What kind of tests are you talking about? Ancestry / 23 and me? Or something else?

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
It would put the wife in a position where she can say "yeah they aren't his kids" and he may lose all contact with them. Not a lawyer so don't know how it works.

My wife last night was all worried and convinced she was bleeding from "conception". We've only fucked raw twice and I sprayed her down each time so the chances of her being pregnant are like 0.00001%. If she's pregnant again I might as well jump off a bridge.

Why have you not got the snip snip?

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Sorry @Deebo, that wasn't meant to imply you would want to cut ties with the kids or anything. But that is something you should find out for sure for medical purposes. It would be even shittier to find out they weren't yours in an emergency when they wanted to give you blood or vice versa.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Sorry @Deebo, that wasn't meant to imply you would want to cut ties with the kids or anything. But that is something you should find out for sure for medical purposes. It would be even shittier to find out they weren't yours in an emergency when they wanted to give you blood or vice versa.
That could probably better be handled after the divorce, when things calm down, maybe with a conversation with her. If he can get to a place where they can be honest about the past, he could ask her about the possibilities there, for the good of the kids.

We've gotta remember, even though there's infidelity on her part etc it is in his best interest to keep her from blowing her top in this thing.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Oh I was assuming a DNA test would not be done in a formal manner or overtly that she would even know about it but just as a knowledge point so that if they aren't he can then decide how he pursues it legally and can make that decision with full information.

I was snipped over 5 years ago and I told my wife that if we ever get pregnant again I still trust her but we will do a DNA test so that there is never a question 10 years later during a fight. She has agreed that this is the most logical way to do it and that since we agreed upon it as part of the process there shouldn't be as much animosity if that day ever comes.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Well in a not so unexpected turn of events (for everyone who knows me) my relationship ended tonight over a lie about a movie.

Don't really feel like getting into it at the moment but I'll fill in the details in due course.

Holy fuck, this thread.
3. Khane Khane I had such hopes. Was it a Disney movie?

She promised him that Bambi's mother wouldn't die. Bitch betrayed him.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users