Marriage and the Power of Divorce

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Yeah that's the whole thing too, trust. It was so hard to get any trust going again after the last time. Its true, not matter how much we get along and or how much I care for her and love her if I dont have trust then its going to be hell. Thats why im thinking nothing can help it... I just had some slight hope that it might.

Im worried about paying for a lawyer, that shit sounds expensive.

The lawyer will save you time and energy and money in the long run. Just get out. Work out your custody stuff and child support stuff and alimony stuff. If she's working, the latter shouldn't be too horrible, but you need that lawyer to make sure.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Christ some of you people should be sterilized. Like grown ass toddlers bumbling through life.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Well in a not so unexpected turn of events (for everyone who knows me) my relationship ended tonight over a lie about a movie.

Don't really feel like getting into it at the moment but I'll fill in the details in due course.

• 1Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hey if the woman can lie about a movie then she can't be trusted to not lie about anything... toss the bitch out.

As far as the Deebo thing... I mean yeah. I got nothing. Sounds like you are more pissed that she gets more strange than you, than anything. No offense, but it's not the fact that you had an indiscretion as well, but how it actually went down. And adding to that, reading some of your posts, it sounds like you two have a ton of maturation to do that may have been dwarfed by punching out kids so quickly. Neither of you had a chance to sew your oats. End the marriage, and each of you need to do said sewing on the nights you don't have the kids.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Holy fuck, this thread.
1. Sucks, Deebo, listen to the men.
2. Focus on the children...find children of divorce support/therapy for them. Don't fucking fight nasty in front of them. Be a damn grown up.
3. Khane Khane I had such hopes. Was it a Disney movie?

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
The only plus side was I didn't pay anything for them, he mom paid for the whole thing because shes wanted it for a long time and was depressed about it forever. They are pretty nice too, and im also pissed that that fucking piece of shit mother fucker got to see and play with them or whatever. Is that weird im angry about that part as well?

Don't be pissed about that. From what we've heard thus far, odds are you are mistaken about who paid for them. I know it's a big thing but you need to come to grips with and get over the fact that she was probably fucking around non-stop.

I say probably because it's possible it started back up when she went off birth control. We had a big discussion in this thread not so long ago where I found out BC often wrecks a woman's sex drive.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Don't be pissed about that. From what we've heard thus far, odds are you are mistaken about who paid for them. I know it's a big thing but you need to come to grips with and get over the fact that she was probably fucking around non-stop.

I say probably because it's possible it started back up when she went off birth control. We had a big discussion in this thread not so long ago where I found out BC often wrecks a woman's sex drive.

That brings up a shitty question, did you ever get your kids DNA tested?

• 1Like
  • 1Picard

SeanDoe1z1

="moonarchia, post: 2259894, member: 737"]That brings up a shitty question, did you ever get your kids DNA tested?

Do it. Mail in tests will not require any dual consent and/or hold legal precedent and are 100 % accurate upon replication if done right(even if not, fuck it will force lab tests which are). I do not know crap about your situation other than the shit posted recently, but delaying this information has no benefit. Literally do not have to do anything with it if you do not want. Spending 150 bucks is worth knowing. Cheap science if available, don't be an idiot.

SeanDoe1z1

I am going to make this easy.

I typed a giant fucking shit post from super_personal_experience about DNA Tests.

Just do it. Holy fucking god. Just do it.

DO NOTHING WITH IT, if you want.

Just fucking do it.

150 bucks.

just do it. you fucking idiot.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
If somehow my kids weren't mine at this point, I'm not sure I would want to know. I don't want to lose them in either scenario, so I don't see how it helps. tbh, as a professional amateur lawyer, I'm not even sure it matters in most places if you are the genetic father, if your name is on the birth certificate and you have been acting as the father. Maybe my perspective is off but I cant see how there's any benefit to dna testing, unless your goal is to cut ties with the kids.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
If somehow my kids weren't mine at this point, I'm not sure I would want to know. I don't want to lose them in either scenario, so I don't see how it helps. tbh, as a professional amateur lawyer, I'm not even sure it matters in most places if you are the genetic father, if your name is on the birth certificate and you have been acting as the father. Maybe my perspective is off but I cant see how there's any benefit to dna testing, unless your goal is to cut ties with the kids.
Agree. In addition to the upheaval caused by the upcoming split, you'd have to be pretty heartless to subject the kids to something like this.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
til the kids find out? He's got plenty of evidence without turning the kids' worlds upside down. Considering he also wasn't completely true to the marriage, I don't think the pros outweigh the cons. Does fidelity even play that much of a role in divorce settlements these days anyway?

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Couldn’t it be used to establish a pattern of unfaithfulness while still maintaining a relationship with the kids?
It seems like he won't have any problems doing that. I just can't see how dna testing doesn't impact the relationship with his kids, no matter what the outcome of the tests. And, at least for me, that would be devastating.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Couldn’t it be used to establish a pattern of unfaithfulness while still maintaining a relationship with the kids?
It would put the wife in a position where she can say "yeah they aren't his kids" and he may lose all contact with them. Not a lawyer so don't know how it works.

My wife last night was all worried and convinced she was bleeding from "conception". We've only fucked raw twice and I sprayed her down each time so the chances of her being pregnant are like 0.00001%. If she's pregnant again I might as well jump off a bridge.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user