Marriage and the Power of Divorce

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I'm working on smart technology that can detect when you fall asleep to make your alarm go off every ten minutes there after. That way you get maximum snoozes in.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I typically don't brag about this stuff but shits been good lately and last night was crazy. I'm playing wow (lol) and she says 'who are you playing with?' so I say no one, and she says maybe I should play with her as she's shutting my laptop lid. Schwing schwing schwing.

Now typically we just get naked and fuck. Sometimes she wears lingerie, but rarely.

She was outfitted in lingerie, g string, and new fuck me heels (she doesn't wear heels). Even crazier is our kitchen door has a giant glass panel that neighbors can see in, it faces the back of my neighbors house, and has a clear shot into their yard. She told me to bend her over the table and fuck her in front of the door. She said with the lights off no one would see, and generally since I don't care if people see I just did it.

She said she's been massively horny for weeks now and I don't understand where it came from but I'm not complaining.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I laughed at: "Her degree in art history and fine arts from Eastern Connecticut State University wasn’t helping her land any job worth sticking around for."

You don't say...

Dude, I have an undergraduate with majors in music and history, and minors in English and philosophy. A masters in systematic musicology, a Ph.D. in musicology, and a D.M.A. in conducting. I've never been short on work.

It isn't your degrees that are holding you back. It's your shitty attitude.

sigh. nevermind. end of rant.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Not sure where else to put this article, but I found it both interesting and somewhat of a confirmation of what I always thought.

The Age That Women Have Babies: How a Gap Divides America

Signs of further economic disparity as we move forward. Call me city-dwelling blowhard, but I can't have much pity on poor people that have kids when they can't handle them. My sister is one of those. She's almost 38 years old and lives at home with my mom with her two kids. One is 17 now and she's still kind of a mess. And he's probably going to be a deadbeat loser too.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Not sure where else to put this article, but I found it both interesting and somewhat of a confirmation of what I always thought.

Signs of further economic disparity as we move forward. Call me city-dwelling blowhard, but I can't have much pity on poor people that have kids when they can't handle them. My sister is one of those. She's almost 38 years old and lives at home with my mom with her two kids. One is 17 now and she's still kind of a mess. And he's probably going to be a deadbeat loser too.

Looks like the younger females having kids are in the religious nutso areas. Not surprising. Kids gonna fuck. And not use protection because Jesus.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick

We didn't have our first until my wife was 32, so it all matches up here.

I don't have pity on people who are baby factories either, but i do feel for the kids

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Dude, I have an undergraduate with majors in music and history, and minors in English and philosophy. A masters in systematic musicology, a Ph.D. in musicology, and a D.M.A. in conducting. I've never been short on work.

It isn't your degrees that are holding you back. It's your shitty attitude.

sigh. nevermind. end of rant.
I'm going to guess that someone with that extensive of an education in that field is probably at a premium and thus "never been short on work". I'm also going to guess that this hooker in the story did not have even a masters degree.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

Here in rural Michigan (the Thumb), women have kids ridiculously young. Often without even a full time job. My parents had me when they were 33, and growing up all my classmates commented on how old my folks were, to some embarrassment on my part. I didn't realize til I was older that they were a couple of the very few people around that actually did it intelligently.

Looking at the article, my region is divided between third pinkest and second pinkest on that map. No wonder everyone here is poor as shit...

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
My daughter was born a month after I turned 41. I'm going to be 60 at her high school graduation! It's all good by me. I wouldn't trade my kid-free 20s and 30s.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users