Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
I dumped my internet fiancee at 19, over the phone, New Year's Eve, so I could make out with a dude at a Warcraft guild party. We ended up getting snowed in out in the ass end of Conneticut. It was one of the more debauched and fucked-up chapters in both our lives, right down to being offered a hot new domestic position as a live-in sex slave. Sure glad I didn't drop out of college for that exciting opportunity. 14 years now.

• 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I dumped my internet fiancee at 19, over the phone, New Year's Eve, so I could make out with a dude at a Warcraft guild party. We ended up getting snowed in out in the ass end of Conneticut. It was one of the more debauched and fucked-up chapters in both our lives, right down to being offered a hot new domestic position as a live-in sex slave. Sure glad I didn't drop out of college for that exciting opportunity. 14 years now.
Pics? Also, what kind of degree and what do you do with it?

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I commented to my wife not long ago that the first time we were together was super casual. She was not a fan of that. So when I got started on my memory writing experiment she wanted me to write about it. I started from early in the day, that night, the next morning. I put all the details in I could remember.

She read it. Then said that will suffice. She took points off for not remembering the brand of cough syrup, she did. I guess she had a point. It really wasn't all that casual. Or I remember a lot only because it stuck with me since we stayed together afterwards.

iannis

Musty Nester
I rescued a kitten and convinced her to not run away through a carefully designed application of food, petting, posturing, and tongue clicking.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Borzak I'm gonna be honest your posts sound like a dude high on windshield washer fluid posting

• 6Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 10 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Lack of sleep. But yeah she came to the middle of nowhere to "help" me. I think she has a "recuse" deal. Still going. It was very peaceful in school to not have to worry with all the crap of living in town. She loved it, she got away from her parents. She got away from all the people she grew up with. It was a fair trade.

But yes I do not recommend telling your wife the early part of your relationship was just casual sex.

Random observation. I've been getting in touch with a lot of people I went to high school 30+ years ago. The amount of women that seem to be divorce recently all centering around the time their kids got out of the house. So either watch out, or a good time to look depending on your case.

Last edited:

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Illustration, and not much- though I'm one of the lucky 5%-ers that's still working in the arts 10+ years after graduation. Did work for isometric mobile games, a pretty popular Neopets spin off, and some card games. Got as far as doing some freelance work for Arenanet. Magazine and book published, cards in a compilation tarot deck. Sounds okay on paper but it was a lot of being broke. But after 10 years of struggling in freelance I moved into tattoos.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Borzak I'm gonna be honest your posts sound like a dude high on windshield washer fluid posting

Funny story, I used to know a guy that huffed windshield washer fluid. We worked at the plant together back in 86. Was a different time then, about half the people huffed windshield washer fluid and the other half preferred glue. I never got into it much, but there was one time a guy huffed windshield washer fluid and glue at the same time and damn near blew up the plant. Would have shut down trash bag production for the entire eastern seaboard. Luckily we caught it before it went south and the manager just laughed when he heard the guy was high on glue and windshield washer fluid. You couldn't do that today.

• 5Worf
  • 4Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 9 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The amount of women that seem to be divorce recently all centering around the time their kids got out of the house. So either watch out, or a good time to look depending on your case.

My parents divorced after my little brother graduated high school and moved out. Kinda weird having your parents divorce when you're 28.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Funny story, I used to know a guy that huffed windshield washer fluid. We worked at the plant together back in 86. Was a different time then, about half the people huffed windshield washer fluid and the other half preferred glue. I never got into it much, but there was one time a guy huffed windshield washer fluid and glue at the same time and damn near blew up the plant. Would have shut down trash bag production for the entire eastern seaboard. Luckily we caught it before it went south and the manager just laughed when he heard the guy was high on glue and windshield washer fluid. You couldn't do that today.
This is a great post LMAO

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I didn't know most guys kept track of it other than the wedding date.

I don't and I put my foot down early with my wife. The only extra one she throws in now is our fuckiversary. I let that one slide for obvious reasons.

She's got a really sweet story about when she first knew she loved me, but she won't ever tell it. It was the morning after the first time we fucked. We were laying in the hotel room and she was yammering on about something. I don't know what, but it was annoying me and I told her to shut up. She didn't. I told her if she didn't shut up I was going to stick a dick in her mouth. So she started yammering defiantly. Called me out. I had no choice. She said the moment she knew she loved me was when she sucked me off instead of biting my dick off. I was so stupid I never realized I was in any danger at all.

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 6 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I don't and I put my foot down early with my wife. The only extra one she throws in now is our fuckiversary. I let that one slide for obvious reasons.

She's got a really sweet story about when she first knew she loved me, but she won't ever tell it. It was the morning after the first time we fucked. We were laying in the hotel room and she was yammering on about something. I don't know what, but it was annoying me and I told her to shut up. She didn't. I told her if she didn't shut up I was going to stick a dick in her mouth. So she started yammering defiantly. Called me out. I had no choice. She said the moment she knew she loved me was when she sucked me off instead of biting my dick off. I was so stupid I never realized I was in any danger at all.
That is one for the Grand Kids.

We don't celebrate Valentine's Day and we just acknowledge our 1st Date because for years that was our anniversary. We waited nearly 6 years to get married. I know approximately when our fuckiversary and if one of remembers/mentions it then of course we acknowledge it.

JOESAN21

<Gold Donor>

This needs to go into the "best post ever" category

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Well done

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I remmeber all the dates? First met, first started dating, marriage. Not that hard for me.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user