Marriage and the Power of Divorce

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I just don't see how you can effect the outcome of this situation. Let her live at your place in the UK for awhile? Text her support for leaving? Fly to east europe and beat up some dude?

I wouldn't do any of these things. But if she's a dear friend or fuck buddy or something you'll need to do one.

Part of writing here was because I have no experience of knowing someone who's in an abusive relationship. But yeah, everything I've read says she has to be the one to decide she's ready to leave. I've told her if needs to get away she can come over any time.

I wrote about in case anyone else has been in similar situations

Last edited:
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Ossoi Ossoi we really need some visuals from this domestic abuse scenario. How do you party with her for instance?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Sounds like you're looking to justify your own attraction to her. I say fuck it, have at it man. Best way to get away from old dick is with your new and improved dick. It's going to be a fun roller coaster where you throw up at the end, but you know that going in so go for it.

Crazy bitches are fun and these opportunities dry up as you age. You're still young enough to survive another one, just don't knock her up.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
No NSFW images outside of SS/shaw
Show us what this whore looks like. You can blackbar the eyes like they do. Don't be gay.

NSFW image removed, post it in a NSFW area - amod

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 3Like
  • 3Quality Calories
Reactions: 5 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
No. Pics - thanks for the above. And what your role is when you ‘party’ with her. Do you mean nightclubs or fetish wise?

As I said, in January we went to Kit Kat - famous Berlin sex/fetish club. Earlier that month we just partied in her city at regular places. Holiday was regular bars/clubs. Her birthday was a fetish party also - although I spent more time playing with other people at that party. Being half Asian in an East.Eu Country, having a great body and a basic knowledge of the language was a big advantage xD

Last edited:
  • 1Quality Calories

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Just found out at the weekend that my friend is in an abusive relationship.

I knew it happened in January when she suggested a short break up and he started grabbing and pushing her. She said she was giving him a second chance because she loved him. She also made him get a tattoo of her name.

If anything, I felt kind of sorry for her BF because she's a highly volatile pro Dominatrix and has told me on several occasions how much she enjoys hurting men.

I've seen tinder on her phone, and she said she uses it to scare her boyfriend when they have a fight.

Anyway, it was her birthday on Saturday, they had a fight and police were called by passers by.

At the party it came out that the violence was ongoing enough for her to have a code word with a friend if she felt in danger.

She told me it was 100% over, then a few days later that she was already back with him because she loved him.

She downplayed the violence "he doesn't hit me" and seemed to blame herself for provoking him.

I understand these are typical behaviours from an abuse victim

I also understand that she has to be the one to decide to leave when she's ready.

She even said she never understood until now why women stay with violent men, and she knows it's toxic

Does anyone have experience of getting friends out of similar situations?

She beats the guy, and is the victim?..

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
This whore aint gonna be by your side when youre 60 and having a hard time getting out of bed. You go down this road and youre gonna be where exbf is now while she has some other chump putting her psychotic ass on a pedestal reaching the moon.

Youre too old to be thinking with your dick man. Go find a psychologist and work on some of the problems you clearly have yourself.

Also youll want to move that picture to screenshots, youll get an infraction for posting nsfw content outside of it.
HE KNEW DUDE! HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS GETTING INTO!

• 1Edgelord

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
As I said, in January we went to Kit Kat - famous Berlin sex/fetish club. Earlier that month we just partied in her city at regular places. Holiday was regular bars/clubs. Her birthday was a fetish party also - although I spent more time playing with other people at that party. Being half Asian in an East.Eu Country, having a great body and a basic knowledge of the language was a big advantage xD
Germany is considered Eastern Europe?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Germany is considered Eastern Europe?
giphy.gif

Yes.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Regardless of her underlying issues (she is bipolar), she doesn't deserve to be treated this way.

Since it's the adult forum I won't post a meme as a response...

But yeah, she sounds like a garbage human. And after beating up the dude, getting beat by the dude, got back with the dude.

Dunno, what do you really expect from an abusive crazy "friend"? Esp when her job is sex? Lol, I mean, I don't want to be a dick, but dude... Just come on.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

Where are you getting that from?

Yes, part of her work is dishing out pain to people who pay her to do that. It's consensual.

I don't know what fetishes she does with her BF at home, but he would have known she's a sadist. Whether she "assaults" him during arguments, I have no info on that

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Just want to chime in that I also have the physique of a 21 year old, for certain 21 year olds.

If I were you, I would encourage other friends to intervene and put some space between myself and the situation. Moralizing and old man yelling bullshit aside, if you involve yourself with this woman in a relationship it doesn't sounds like you will look back on that decision fondly. And if you help her leave her boyfriend and then fuck her/continue fucking her or further entangle yourself, you run that risk. Besides it sounds like she may need some time to work on herself.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
This whore aint gonna be by your side when youre 60 and having a hard time getting out of bed. You go down this road and youre gonna be where exbf is now while she has some other chump putting her psychotic ass on a pedestal reaching the moon.

Just want to chime in that I also have the physique of a 21 year old, for certain 21 year olds.

If I were you, I would encourage other friends to intervene and put some space between myself and the situation. Moralizing and old man yelling bullshit aside, if you involve yourself with this woman in a relationship it doesn't sounds like you will look back on that decision fondly. And if you help her leave her boyfriend and then fuck her/continue fucking her or further entangle yourself, you run that risk. Besides it sounds like she may need some time to work on herself.

You guys are forgetting I've referred to her as a fucking psycho and pointed out that we live in different Countries, so a relationship is a nonstarter to begin wtih.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I have the physique of a 22 year old. How much work will I need to put in to get down to 21 year old territory?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users