Marriage and the Power of Divorce

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
If a whore who I bang for kicks cried to me through texts about an abusive bf. Pretty sure id just go, "well that sucks sorry to hear" then go on about my day.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The worst part about this insipid white knighting is that I legitimately can't say "she aint gonna fuck you bro"

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Link? Thread is long.

Have you tried beating up the bf? He does not sound as fit as you. You’d have the advantage.

What good would that do? Except get me in trouble with an Eastern European police force and potentially make things worse for her.

As I said, I have a number of contacts but I'm 99.9% certain I wouldn't use them eg reporting him to the trade association that regulates his profession.

I've been convinced all year that their relationship would run its course, but I thought it would be him tiring of her drama - then I find out he's been violent with her, so if anything I'm more convinced but she just needs to see sense

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

What good would that do? Except get me in trouble with an Eastern European police force and potentially make things worse for her.

As I said, I have a number of contacts but I'm 99.9% certain I wouldn't use them eg reporting him to the trade association that regulates his profession.

I've been convinced all year that their relationship would run its course, but I thought it would be him tiring of her drama - then I find out he's been violent with her, so if anything I'm more convinced but she just needs to see sense

You obviously do this just before your flight back to London. Come on now.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Just want to chime in that I also have the physique of a 21 year old, for certain 21 year olds.

giphy.gif

I have the physique of a 22 year old. How much work will I need to put in to get down to 21 year old territory?

By my estimation you need an effort level of at least 6. But the real question is will you take pictures of yourself and then brag about your physique elsewhere?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
giphy.gif

By my estimation you need an effort level of at least 6. But the real question is will you take pictures of yourself and then brag about your physique elsewhere?
You need to brag about hanging sex workers specifically tho.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
caring for someone and wanting a relationship aren't the same thing
Sure, and being a compassionate person and a good friend, you'd want to help out even your crazy friend.

But, realistically, friendships like that have a way of becoming relationships. All we're saying, each in our own way, is that you're at threat level orange right now. Just be aware.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
But, realistically, friendships like that have a way of becoming relationships. All we're saying, each in our own way, is that you're at threat level orange right now. Just be aware.

But it can't get off the ground because of the distance.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
But it can't get off the ground because of the distance.
This is most certainly the kind of crazy who shows up at your door from across the continent unexpectedly. You said she makes north if $200k a year as a whore? She has the means and the crazy to fuck up your life good lol.

• 1Like

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
This is most certainly the kind of crazy who shows up at your door from across the continent unexpectedly. You said she makes north if $200k a year as a whore? She has the means and the crazy to fuck up your life good lol.

I will admit, I'd prolly fall into this trap. Go for it Ossoi Ossoi and report back after you run to the police station naked with a horse bridle in your mouth

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Yet you think getting her to leave her boyfriend is a possibility.

Come on dude.

Before this weekend, did I expect her to leave her BF for me and move to UK to be with me? No

Do I hope that she leaves her BF because of the violence? Yes

Of course it's a possibility that she leaves her BF because of the violence. Women do eventually, before it goes too far hopefully.