Marriage and the Power of Divorce

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Scheduling sex always turns me off. My wife when in "need baby" mode does that shit and I tried to tell her nothing kills the mood more than that. She don't understand though because baby plz
I'm fine with it when it's not someone I'm in a relationship with.

It's a booty call on the calendar.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Middle aged chicks that drink whiskey and spent the 90's going to Depeche Mode concerts are my jam. I even had the perfect Spotify playlist ready to go once we got to her or my place.

*sighs* I miss online dating sometimes.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Dyed hair
Nose ring
Jacket with buttons and patches
Likes punk rock?

That's prob the worst date I've ever been on. Keep in mind what I was with just a few weeks ago.

What about her nips and clit? Are they pierced too?

The one time I was having drinks with a much younger girl who was boring me to death, I finally stopped her and asked if she wanted to fuck. That's when she told me she was a lesbian. At first I was pissed that she was letting me buy her drinks, but then I was like, "well at least now she has something worth talking about". Didn't fuck her, but she did show me her pussy to show me where the clit was. I was waaaaaay off before.

• 1Worf
  • 1Cringe
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Hoss thought the clit was on the butthole before that night. He could never figure out why his best efforts were either met with utter delight or total horror

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I'm fine with it when it's not someone I'm in a relationship with.

It's a booty call on the calendar.

What level of scheduling are we talking about, like, we’ve circled the 5 days we’re going to have sex this month 30 days in advance?

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
What level of scheduling are we talking about, like, we’ve circled the 5 days we’re going to have sex this month 30 days in advance?

Naw just like "so I'm free Saturday afternoon. Let's fuck"

This blonde girl I used to work with is turning up the heat, yo. She's fiiiine.

Also cougar neighbor brought me a pumpkin pie.

For the love of god what's going on

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
He's got that new, hot pussy smell/swagger on him. I feel bad for any bros that haven't had a good run like that at least once in their life.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Khane

Bisi just happened to use the word "schedule". Typical FoH nerdism acted like he had his assistant pencil it into his calendar so he wouldn't forget his "sex appointment".

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Bisi just happened to use the word "schedule". Typical FoH nerdism acted like he had his assistant pencil it into his calendar so he wouldn't forget his "sex appointment".
You're not far off

It's literally in my google calendar

Ive got too much shit going on lately to not put it in the calender. Ive got a BBQ right after!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

You're not far off

Ive got too much shit going on lately to not put it in the calender. Ive got a BBQ right after!

Sounds like a new Food Network travel show. Bisi's Broads and BBQ

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
You're not far off

Hey Google! Play "what that thing smell like" on Saturday at 10am.

• 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 user

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Naw just like "so I'm free Saturday afternoon. Let's fuck"

This blonde girl I used to work with is turning up the heat, yo. She's fiiiine.

Also cougar neighbor brought me a pumpkin pie.

For the love of god what's going on
post pics of pie imo

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
There's another fetish party next week, bigger than the last one and I'm assuming her BF will be there this time (unless they fight again, but that's unlikely as I presume they're in honeymoon phase of the abuse cycle)

I wasn't gonna go then by time I asked her about coming it was already sold out. Asked her again earlier and she said she'd put me on the guest list.

Face to face time.

EDIT: 3 hours after original post.

She isn't FB friends with the BF anymore. This coming a few days after they were on holiday for a week and she was uploading pics of them together. It's not an unfrequent occurrence, she says it's to stop him messaging her all the time after a fight.

I expect, and always have expected them to break up eventually even before I knew about the violence.

Maybe it's just temporary, maybe it lasts until after the next party, maybe it doesn't.

Last edited: