Marriage and the Power of Divorce

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
There's another fetish party next week, bigger than the last one and I'm assuming her BF will be there this time (unless they fight again, but that's unlikely as I presume they're in honeymoon phase of the abuse cycle)

I wasn't gonna go then by time I asked her about coming it was already sold out. Asked her again earlier and she said she'd put me on the guest list.

Face to face time.

EDIT: 3 hours after original post.

She isn't FB friends with the BF anymore. This coming a few days after they were on holiday for a week and she was uploading pics of them together. It's not an unfrequent occurrence, she says it's to stop him messaging her all the time after a fight.

I expect, and always have expected them to break up eventually even before I knew about the violence.

Maybe it's just temporary, maybe it lasts until after the next party, maybe it doesn't.
Dude. Do it or don't do it. Stop being being a pussy. I guarantee this little slit just wants a man to step up and be a man but she's surrounded by over sensitive faggots that won't step up to the plate and give her what she wants.

Watch a Clint Eastwood movie and grow some balls. Or shut the fuck up.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Naw just like "so I'm free Saturday afternoon. Let's fuck"

This blonde girl I used to work with is turning up the heat, yo. She's fiiiine.

Also cougar neighbor brought me a pumpkin pie.

For the love of god what's going on
Lol coug neighbor absolutely wants you to ram it in hee butt bisi

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Fucking neighbor's daughter called me out at the BBQ for having "like five" girls over at my place the past couple months.

Nosey little fucker! Lol

What is she doing? Staring out the window all day!

• 5Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 5 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Fucking neighbor's daughter called me out at the BBQ for having "like five" girls over at my place the past couple months.

Nosey little fucker! Lol

She wants you, too. It's your axe body spray.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>

Nosey little fucker! Lol

"Oh you looking to be #6?"

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>

Nosey little fucker! Lol

Time to bang her mom too! Bang the entire neighborhood!

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 2 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The woman across the street has like 4 dudes that she's dating simultaneously. She's a smoke show too, mows her lawn in a bikini. Yes I notice

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Hot blonde I used to work with has gone a bit cold the past few days. She's either busy or Bisi lost his texting inertia.

I'll be pretty bummed if I don't get with that.

Sigh. Ahh welll

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

Nosey little fucker! Lol

How old is the daughter? Do you have a chance at a mother/daughter daily double?

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
You're really invested in their relationship.

I'm emotionally invested in her, the girl that I've messed around with despite her having a bf, the girl that suggested going on holiday together and the girl I do stuff with for only fans

Which is why I said I'm put me on the list (even if it means an awkward meeting of your bf, or even a confrontation of some kind)

When it comes to their relationship, I think if she was single then there'd be no more obstacles for us getting intimate more frequently, planning longer trips together etc and basically spending more time together

Now I know he's violent with her, I want her to be happy but I also want her to be safe

So yes, I hope from a personal point of view and one of what's best for her, that They break up, and that the reason they're unfriended on FB is because they have

Even if they get back together, I'd prefer that to happen after party (if it has to)

Fucker

Log Wizard
The woman across the street has like 4 dudes that she's dating simultaneously. She's a smoke show too, mows her lawn in a bikini. Yes I notice

A single 30-something woman bought the house a few doors down last year. She'd sit out front in a bikini all day blabbing on the phone. I didn't pay any attention to her, but I thought it was kind of funny to advertise like that in a conservative neighborhood.

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
The only neighbors I have that come out in their swimsuits is the 60 year old lady that lays out in her driveway, and the 70 year old that washes her car in her 1930s bathing suit. :confused:

• 2Worf
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 2 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I just deal with yoga pants everywhere. Everywhere you go is yoga pants.

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Oh, boys. God damn is my wife dumb sometimes. She just got hard scammed on the phone and now I have to deal with a bunch of shit.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Worf