Marriage and the Power of Divorce

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
1616692044029.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
"At it's most basic level I would say enjoying some kind of power exchange in the bedroom, e.g. Receiving slaps, spanking, hair pulling etc

Slaps, spanking, hair pulling are sadomasochism, not submission. You probably need to be submitting in order to enjoy those things, but thats not being "submissive."

Next level would be addressing the other person as Master/Mistress and other forms of etiquette, e.g. Kneeling, bowing etc

These could be submissive acts, if you're into that. A sub doesn't need to do any of these things to be submitting.

Then restraints, cuffs etc

Bondage

Next level would be taking it outside the bedroom and having some kind of power exchange dynamic, e.g. Always opening doors for the other person

These could be submissive acts, if you're into that. A sub doesn't need to do any of these things to be submitting.

The Dominatrix I'm friends with has two "owned" slaves, both locked in chastity devices. One literally does everything for her, worked for free renovating her bdsm studio, drives her, is cameraman for her femdom clips.

The other has two tattoos of her, and has spent $15k+ on her in less than a year

Her fiance started off in a 24/7 female led relationship but apparently was only pretending to be that submissive. Now it's just kinky in the bedroom"

Another example of how someone makes a false claim that then has to be corrected by me - but yeah - I'm the thread faggotiser

I don't even know what any of this is other than "trust me, I know things", which you clearly don't, based on the content of your posts.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
seriously, your wife won’t rollover and let you stick it in? Harsh and unfortunate.

ya this is pretty fucked - I don't post much because this thread seems like it was mostly for people who we're in not great relationships and needed to vent (unfortuantly now the focus is loser degenerates), and I have a great relationship with my wife after being together for almost 20 years now.

We still fuck like 4 times a week (pretty good for 40 (me) and her almost 40), but maybe only once a week is mutual horny passion type sex. All the other times are either she's horny or i'm horny and we becoming the fuckbag for the other person. It's really no skin off anyones back and almost always it's enjoyable even if the other doesn't finish (almost like a massage).

To sit next to your wife and jerk off while she's just doing her own thing. Holy shit I couldn't even imagine. Mixture of cringe and a deep sadness. :(

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I dated a chick during the summer before I went off to university and she absolutely hated herself. Humiliating her got her off so cheating on her, using her as a fuck doll putting her down etc anything to make her feel terrible was a huge turn on. If I failed to do humiliate her adequately she would do stuff to make me mad enough to do it. She asked for an open relationship when I went away to school and I laughed and broke up with her. She used to call me to ask about the sex I was having with other people and this would just drive her wild. I would still go out with her whenever I came in to town but hands down the most toxic relationship/person I've ever been involved with.

She was super big into bdsm and I tolerated it for awhile but never liked it. As time went on her behavior only escalated and she started asking for insane shit. Then it finally hit the tipping point. She lived on the first floor of an apartment building and wanted me to break in while she was sleeping, gag and rape her then tie her up and whip her with a bull whip. She had gotten me to hit her with the whip before and it left a serious scar on her back. It was never enough with her and I pulled the rip cord for good after that doozey of a conversation. I haven't met a woman yet who doesn't want to be dominated but BDSM and humiliation turned into massive red flags. The only positive from that relationship was realizing what I was comfortable doing and to bail early if I was doing stuff I wasn't because that genie wasn't going back in the bottle.

• 1Cringe

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Cad Cad fuck off and go look up what bdsm stands for

You're on ignore and have been for a while. Your last post cemented your retard status, congrats

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Haha, the degenerate narcissist calls the wealthy, successful lawyer with a family a retard.

Can't make this up.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Haha, the degenerate narcissist calls the wealthy, successful lawyer with a family a retard.

Can't make this up.

He literally replied to 3/4 examples with "that's submitting, not being submissive"

And you also seem to be retarded,, seeing as you point out my degeneracy (which comes from being immersed in the fetish scene for the last year) whilst also implying cad must be right

Moron

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
just because you do it, or have it done to you, does not mean you understand it. It certainly does not make you an expert. The people you hang out with can give you a decent laymans knowledge. But acting like you are an authority, is pure hubris.

Dude calling you an attention whore is right. Fucking degenerate.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Two claims to fames on foh is being insanely obsessed with physical self image and an expert in degenerate behavior lol.

I wonder why it's hard to meet nice woman.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>

You're on ignore and have been for a while. Your last post cemented your retard status, congrats
I know what bdsm stands for moron, apparently you don't understand that of the 4 letters in bdsm, submission is only one of them, and your examples were the other things. My original statement was only regarding someone being submissive, and not whatever bullshit you try to act like you're an expert on (you're not).

Learn to fucking read, faggot.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
Honestly, I don't think there is any actual disagreement here as I stated at the beginning and Control expounded on. There is the obvious and implied definition of submissive that Big Phoenix and Cad stated and then there is the fetishized version that Ossoi stated (and currently more used version)

It's just weird to me how the fetishized version is so popular and so not the same as the implied definition.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

Keep saying he is on ignore while you reply to him over and over. Say it enough times some of us may start to believe you. Maybe he might even.

• 2Worf

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I used to date a girl who liked to take out her hair scrunchies and wrap them around my cock as a make shift cock ring.

That's Bondage right?

• 1Worf

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
just because you do it, or have it done to you, does not mean you understand it. It certainly does not make you an expert. The people you hang out with can give you a decent laymans knowledge. But acting like you are an authority, is pure hubris.

Dude calling you an attention whore is right. Fucking degenerate.

So what are everyone else's credentials

Anyone can watch a cookery show or read s cooking book, and then recreate the recipe at home. That doesn't qualify them to the same level as someone that is cooking those same recipes on a regular basis

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
So what are everyone else's credentials

Anyone can watch a cookery show or read s cooking book, and then recreate the recipe at home. That doesn't qualify them to the same level as someone that is cooking those same recipes on a regular basis
This is one of the dumbest fucking analogies I’ve seen in a while. Congrats. I’ll run with it so I don’t lose you.

Do you think chefs only cook for a year and suddenly call themselves master chefs and they’re right about everything related to cooking?

Regardless, no one cares about your stupid definitions, don’t you have a thread for this bullshit already?

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Do you think chefs only cook for a year and suddenly call themselves master chefs and they’re right about everything related to cooking?

If you're suggesting I'm calling myself a "master submissive" not sure how that is gonna work.