Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Probably dodged a bullet. Sounds like a schizo. It's safe to post her nudes now ofc.
monty python wink GIF
Whats Up 90S GIF by The Gregory Brothers
Even if I hadn't already deleted them I still wouldnt do it. Imagine a little shorter, nicely curvy Scarlett Johansson.

Dude, be careful. Crazy is the worst place to stick your dick. Sounds like she is already getting what she wants but would like to keep you on the back burner for when that blows up or she gets bored.
Looks like Edaw wins. This woman is now seemingly wearing a wedding/engagement band and apparently has been since right around she stopped talking to me. Backstory here this woman is living at an "ex's" house after leaving a supposedly failed marriage, she said her "ex" convinced her to get back with him again and leave her husband. She moved back in but it didnt work out again. Insanely chaotic and normally would cause me to completely ignore such a woman but.... my thinking was since she was adamant about not wanting a serious relationship, was planning on moving out of state in the near future and most importantly seemed to be genuinely planning to move in with a coworker I figured ok theres clearly a level chaos/crazy here but for casual companionship thats manageable.

Well just after thanksgiving her plans to move in with the coworker fall through due to the coworker being a nutjob(this legitimately happened so she wasnt lying about that) so she ends up staying with the "ex" and within two weeks she completely stops talking to me. Browsed her social media today to see an engagement ring or wedding band prominently on her finger. Go through her history and see she started sporting it right around the time she stopped talking to me. In hindsight almost certainly bpd and bullet dodged.

The really crazy thing is people at work think were still hooking up or seeing each other. When she was still into me to me she told other people she was really into me, outright telling them I was hot/sexy so naturally ive received comments from other coworkers about this. Just today her boss(the woman who said c is for cock, shes very flirty with me endlessly begging for validation which I completely ignore) asked how things are going with my "girlfriend". I just point blank said nothing ever happened and we arent talking anymore. She was honestly confused and said "what?? She thought you are hot, she was so into you!" I said youre a woman you can probably figure out what happened.

• 1Like
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Even if I hadn't already deleted them I still wouldnt do it. Imagine a little shorter, nicely curvy Scarlett Johansson.

Looks like Edaw wins. This woman is now seemingly wearing a wedding/engagement band and apparently has been since right around she stopped talking to me. Backstory here this woman is living at an "ex's" house after leaving a supposedly failed marriage, she said her "ex" convinced her to get back with him again and leave her husband. She moved back in but it didnt work out again. Insanely chaotic and normally would cause me to completely ignore such a woman but.... my thinking was since she was adamant about not wanting a serious relationship, was planning on moving out of state in the near future and most importantly seemed to be genuinely planning to move in with a coworker I figured ok theres clearly a level chaos/crazy here but for casual companionship thats manageable.

Well just after thanksgiving her plans to move in with the coworker fall through due to the coworker being a nutjob(this legitimately happened so she wasnt lying about that) so she ends up staying with the "ex" and within two weeks she completely stops talking to me. Browsed her social media today to see an engagement ring or wedding band prominently on her finger. Go through her history and see she started sporting it right around the time she stopped talking to me. In hindsight almost certainly bpd and bullet dodged.

The really crazy thing is people at work think were still hooking up or seeing each other. When she was still into me to me she told other people she was really into me, outright telling them I was hot/sexy so naturally ive received comments from other coworkers about this. Just today her boss(the woman who said c is for cock, shes very flirty with me endlessly begging for validation which I completely ignore) asked how things are going with my "girlfriend". I just point blank said nothing ever happened and we arent talking anymore. She was honestly confused and said "what?? She thought you are hot, she was so into you!" I said youre a woman you can probably figure out what happened.
Get the fuck out of that company

• 8Like
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 9 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>

You should take a moment and evaluate why you initially considered this a good idea to pursue if only for something “casual”. I say that with the sincere love of a bro who wants to see his fellow forum bros crush it at life.

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
You should take a moment and evaluate why you initially considered this a good idea to pursue if only for something “casual”. I say that with the sincere love of a bro who wants to see his fellow forum bros crush it at life.
Why? You going to ignore an attractive woman seemingly throwing herself at you? Not like I put any effort into this woman, she was initially into me without ever saying a word to her.

I don't think that's gonna solve any problems. This is all very boilerplate interactions for the industry this company is in, much more wtf is going on between employees here.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
This is all very boilerplate interactions for the industry this company is in, much more wtf is going on between employees here.

I think you are the boiled frog. If it's remotely as common as you suggest, what you're describing is not normal (outside of restaurants/theater/hospitality).

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Why? You going to ignore an attractive woman seemingly throwing herself at you? Not like I put any effort into this woman, she was initially into me without ever saying a word to her.

I don't think that's gonna solve any problems. This is all very boilerplate interactions for the industry this company is in, much more wtf is going on between employees here.
You work in the 21st century feminist equivalent of mad Men. Hey sweet cock get your dick over here in less than a year

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
This story is too absurd to believe. Do you work at a startup with a bunch of recent college grads?

• 1Like

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Point out to them that as a member of the Privileged White Patriarchy they are finally acting properly.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>

You should continue to pursue this crazy bitch while high-school-esque gossipping about it with the other harpies in the office. It's clearly working and you've got her right where you want her. Major bang session is definitely imminent.

Guy who complains non-stop about simping is over here with Oneitis like a motherfucker. Classic.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

Are you having a stroke? I think you meant, Fuck everyone then get out of that company.

Funny thing is that the one girl calling him cute and talking him up to the other girls has probably made all the other girls want him. That's why he needs to fuck em all and find a new job.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Are you having a stroke? I think you meant, Fuck everyone then get out of that company.

Funny thing is that the one girl calling him cute and talking him up to the other girls has probably made all the other girls want him. That's why he needs to fuck em all and find a new job.
Find a new job, and fuck them all as his 2 weeks notice.

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
Guy who complains non-stop about simping is over here with Oneitis like a motherfucker. Classic.
Simp? My name ain't homer. Never spent a dime on her and shes the one who initially threw herself at me out of the blue.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Simp? My name ain't homer. Never spent a dime on her and shes the one who initially threw herself at me out of the blue.
I'm not saying you're full simping, but Oneitis is simp-lite and a gateway drug to Simpdom. There's 4+ Billion women on this planet and you're coming to this forum lamenting about ONE particular crazy bitch - "WHAT COULD ALL HER SIGNALS MEAN!?!". All because she dropped some fucking candy on your desk and went cold.

Who cares? It isn't for you to know, nor should you be wasting any fucking mental energy trying to interpret it - it's impossible to know (even if she explicitly stated X was the reason, it may not even be true) and a fool's errand. Her mom could've died, an ex came back into her life, she had an argument with her best friend, her dog shit all over the carpet, who fucking knows. There's a million different reasons women go cold from one day to the next. And the fact that you reacted the way you did to her with the whole, "YOU AREN'T GOING TO MINDFUCK ME, LADY! I AIN'T WAITING AROUND!" so explicitly tells me a lot. Such an explicit reaction is also a possible reason for going cold - in her subconscious, her initial evaluation of you was incorrect. One of the ways women test their hypothesis of a suitable mate is via shit-tests and if you've failed a larger one like this, I'm betting you've failed countless minor ones as well.

Either way, who gives a fuck? It's always time and effort better spent on new pussy rather than trying to figure out why some BPD wackjob is sending you "mixed signals". Learn from it and move on.

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
I'm not saying you're full simping, but Oneitis is simp-lite and a gateway drug to Simpdom. There's 4+ Billion women on this planet and you're coming to this forum lamenting about ONE particular crazy bitch - "WHAT COULD ALL HER SIGNALS MEAN!?!". All because she dropped some fucking candy on your desk and went cold.
I'm not lamenting anything, I was merely sharing a wtf experience I had which is half the point of this thread. I'm not broken up or hurt in the least, I didn't chase this woman or invest anything into her beyond some text messaging and conversations at work.
There's a million different reasons women go cold from one day to the next. And the fact that you reacted the way you did to her with the whole, "YOU AREN'T GOING TO MINDFUCK ME, LADY! I AIN'T WAITING AROUND!" so explicitly tells me a lot. Such an explicit reaction is also a possible reason for going cold - in her subconscious, her initial evaluation of you was incorrect.
She went cold and was ignoring me for two weeks before I told her she was being a mind fuck that day she came into my office and gave me some candy.

Once it became obvious she was over me I stopped talking to her. I didn't try and drag anything out or make her change her mind.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
New Year greetings! I just wanted to drop in to say, thank you again.
I know that I would not have made it through my first year of widowhood as well as I did, without you.
It's been eight years. I will never forget you.
❣️
(Oh, Go, CHIEFS!)

• 25Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 27 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
With all the gloom and doom these days, this place needed a feel good story almost as much as you needed some friends.