Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
But bro the internet told me BBT is literally nerd blackface and if you don't hate it you basically hate basic human rights

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
She don't like acting, she prefers working on the production team. But yeah there actually is a bunch of films in the Pittsburgh area, really weird. For instance Foxcatcher the movie that just came out had a lot of filming done in Pittsburgh.
Movies are made all over the place now because the studios don't want to get fucked in the ass by taxes in California and a lot of other cities are offering incentives.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Most of The Waterboy was filmed in Florida, and the highschool stadium a mile from me was used often. I was not aware of this when it was happening, and I am still butthurt.

The Mud Dogs home games were filmed at Spec Martin Stadium in DeLand, Florida, home of the local high school team (the DHS Bulldogs). The classrooms and gym where Bobby takes the GED are part of Stetson University, also located in DeLand. Stetson's Carlton Student Union building is featured in the scene where Bobby is told his mother has been hospitalized.

Coach Klein's (Henry Winkler's) office was a stage built inside of the Florida Army National Guard Armory in DeLand, Florida. It is home of Btry B 1st Bn 265th ADA. If one was to look closely, in the background of the practice field scenes, they can see the Armory and some military vehicles.

Tenks

It still feels like if you were serious about it you'd move to LA. This sounds like "I'll do this if a job falls into my lap" type deal. More a hobby than a long term goal.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It sounds like "I'm unemployed but I was an extra once and talked to a crew member so I tell everyone I do movies."

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Because the only thing we care about is what a woman looks like. No need to hold them to any standard other than that.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Because the only thing we care about is what a woman looks like. No need to hold them to any standard other than that.
I think there actually might be more to a person than just how they look and what their job is. But you know I don't really have a large sample size to determine that so who knows, my study is obviously not relevant.

Pants_sl

shitlord
Go back to the top and read every post as if BBT stands for big black trannies

It's funny

Sort of

Ok it's not really funny, just like the show

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Man, fucking annoying. Prepare for an emo post.

So, yesterday I start flirting with a girl on Facebook. She is talking about some crazy aerobic stunt things in a video, and saying she wants to try it. I say that if she thinks she can lift me, I'm game to try. Har har. We go back and forth a bit, and I claim that I'm currently doing the stuff, practicing and getting really good. She says I would need to find a girl who wanted to hang out with me to have any chance at that (burn). I claim I keep several girls tied up in my room for just such emergencies, but to be honest, they keep escaping, so it's really frustrating not having a steady partner. She says I must be tying them up wrong, I offer to show her how I do it if she comes over. She says she's stop by later.

So, just before 9 she messages me and asks if I really want to hang out, I say yes. She comes over, asks what I want to do, and I'm like "I thought I was giving you a demo of being tied up?" she laughs and goes "Maybe next time! Want to just get to know each other?" and I go "Booooo, ahh alright". We sit on my couch and start talking. 4 hours later she leaves. Nothing sexual happens at all, but I am able to determine that I have 0 interest in this girl. She was super fucking racist, to the point that I laughed at the first super racist thing she said, because I thought she must be joking (she casually threw in how all chinese people should just be exterminated), but NOPE, she then proceeded to continue. I should have just asked her to leave I guess, but I argued with her instead, although I really don't know if she was even aware I was arguing with her. She seemed really dumb.

Anyway, so she leaves, and I'm like "God damn what a trainwreck". I check Tinder. I check Facebook. I start getting all depressed thinking about the girl who broke up with me a month ago, and how much I wish I was still with her. Anyway, I finally go to bed.

I have a huge dream that the girl who broke up with me died in a car crash and people wanted me speaking at her funeral and shit. Basically, just a huge dream that kept me feeling terrible all night. Woke up feeling extra shitty.

I had a tattoo appointment at 11, so I left the house to drop something I ordered for a friend off. On my way there, I pass the VW shop this girl who's haunting me works at, and she's standing outside. So I'm sadder having now seen her.

I get to my tattoo appointment and I'm sitting down when my phone rings. I pull it out and its HER. I almost dropped my phone in my hurry to fucking answer it. It's the first time she's called me since dumping me, and I can't help it, why is she calling me?!?!

We say hi, she asks how I'm doing and I say well, and I say "What can I do for you." She explains she just realized something. At one point when we were dating, she was drunk, and I took a video of her just talking to me hammered drunk and naked in bed. She wants to ask me to erase it. I told her I already did. She says thank you. We hang up.

Fucking depressing. I got all excited, but NOPE, she just wanted to call to make sure there was no proof we ever dated. LOL. THE FEEEEEEEELZ. Fuck it, back to doing something to take my mind off it.

Ohhhh P.s. here was something super fun that happened over the weekend. I mentioned I was going to a show with a friends band in Vegas last Sat in an earlier post. I went and had a great time, and offered to run the merch booth for them. Well, about 7 songs into their set, the lead singer goes "Hey, we've got merch over there! Go see El Diablo, he's working for us now!" The crowd looked back, I raised my arms over my head, bowed, and pointed at all our stuff like a filthy salesman. Then the guitar player yells "HAIL SATAN!", and some other members of the band yell it, and the crowd starts yelling it, while I just threw my arms up and encouraged it. It was super awesome, and all that was going through my head was "Fuck youuuuu Rerolled! This is awesome." Haha. Anyway, it was really cool, and they invited me on the rest of their tour if I want. Again, I know it's dumb, but I'm telling you... so much fun.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah I think Wombat hit the nail on the head. The fact that you had an important tattoo appointment to make ended up being a critical part of the story pretty much sums everything up nicely.

Pants_sl

shitlord
What girls are you meeting on Facebook? I've heard that before and it sounds weird to me. Are these strangers, acquaintances, or what? And who says to anyone that they sincerely want to exterminate a race of people? Sounds super weird

The hail Satan shit is funny. It sounds like your hair invites you along for really fun times often. The debate isn't that. The real point is that when you fall for a girl and she dumps you, our response is "of course she did" because she met your hair but got stuck with you. When you don't have your hair, girls meet you instead of the hair, so when they get you, its what they wanted.

As an illustration, think back on any time you had a friend who made or tried to make a big change in their personality or how they presented themselves. It felt weird, incongruent, and somewhat aversive to you, because we like people to be predictable and behave within a range of behaviors we have determined they are capable of. If I meet crazy devil dude at a rock concert and I get some normal emotional dude, I feel misled.

Tenks

For casual racism I was sitting at the tire shop waiting for my wife and CNN was on about something with ISIS. The lady (mid aged, maybe 50) next to me just talks to me about how we need to bomb the entire place, all the muslims are terrorists and shit like that. I just calmly explain that our policy of "bomb the place" in Iraq and Afghanistan didn't exactly go to plan and she rebutted that is because we were afraid of killing too many people. I kind of just stopped replying them.