Marvel Heroes 20xx

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
The guy doing her rework is the guy who designed ghost rider and dr. Strange. She will probably end up awesome.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
So apparently Surfer is coming out today? They pushed that fast after all the Mahvel delays.

NEW HERO: SILVER SURFER

The Herald of Galactus himself has come to Marvel Heroes! Use the power cosmic to tear holes in reality, fire powerful beams, and surf through enemies, leaving cosmic destruction in your wake!

EVENT: RETURN OF THE CAKES!

For our second-last week of Anniversary month, the Cake is back!

Cake slices will again drop in all areas of the game, and a daily gift of 5 along with with 5 Eternity Splinters will be granted.

ITEMS AND CRAFTING

Birthday Cakes will drop fewer Day Runes, but will now drop an Omega Point and more random items.

We made improvements to the Legendary item, M?Kraan Crystal. This item now gives 200 Spirit, 1000 Health, 500 Damage Rating, 500 Critical Rating, and has a special proc at rank 5.

Shared Quest boxes now have a chance to drop Unstable Molecules and Retcon Devices.

Any Fortune Card Mark 4 received from Friday onwards will no longer contain ?boons?. Existing boons and existing Fortune Cards Mark 4 are not affected in any way. We'll probably introduce a modified version of boons someday in the future that have a limit to the number of players affected to prevent "boon parties" from overloading public zones.

The Eternity Splinter cost of Retcon Devices has been reduced from 125 to 65.

OMEGA SYSTEM

New feature: Shift-Clicking the + button on the Omega system interface increases your ranks in that power by 10 instead of 1.

Human Augmentation: Hyde Formula: Max ranks is now 20.

Human Augmentation: Forever Compound: Cost changed to scaling 5+1 per rank

Neural Enhancement: ?Limitless? NZT buffs are now only visible to and consumable by the player that created them

A full respec for Omega System will be provided next week (and one the week after that).

BUG FIXES

Fixed a bug where the Mac client would sometimes crash while using a language other than English.

Fixed a bug where % damage bonus for Physical, Energy, and Mental damage (specifically) would cap at +100% in certain situations. They no longer have a cap.

Fixed a bug where Rocket Raccoon's Kree Turret Control Matrix was displaying % Health (which was a tooltip error). The pet health bonus has been converted to bonus health for Rocket Raccoon. Changed the attack speed bonus on this item to be a critical rating bonus, which is much more effective for summoned allies compared to attack speed. Overall, this unique is noticeably buffed.

The drop rate of several items have been increased for enemies created post-launch, including things such retcons, unstable molecules and Fortune Cards.

Gambit's Grand Slam has been updated to fix several bugs. He will now release his charge-up spinning staff attack as soon as the bar is full, rather than continue charging in place. Spirit will no longer be drained during his charge-up, so damage has been reduced slightly and he should no longer become stuck in a bugged spirit-drain state. Grand Slam will now also have its cost reduced by the Energy attribute.

Jean Grey's Ultimate will now restore 100% of her Phoenix Force instead of only up to 100. This was important for players who had over 100 Phoenix Force.

Animal Balloons will now properly give defense.

Fixed an issue where players would be locked out of the Muspelheim raid after defeating Slag.

Runeword God of Mischief will now correctly give +1 to every hero?s Ultimate.

Moon Knight will no longer enter a bugged state when procing Xerogenesis while having Avatar of Vengence active.

Loki's Enthrall will now be able to damage bosses who are immune to the confuse portion of the attack

Spider-Man's Leaping Assault can no longer be cancelled by moving prior to the power dealing damage.

Fixed an issue with the Asgardian Door Defense not properly starting.

REVIEW PASS ON ?SLOW? POWERS

We did a big pass on powers that ?slow? attack and move speed.

With the new scaling up to 50 ranks, some powers were slowing massive amounts, including many over 100%. We adjusted the scaling of all of these powers to start at a higher slow amount (making them immediately effective, even as 1 pointers) and capping the slow from hero powers at 60% (and slightly higher for disengaging shot powers and for Black Widow?s signature, which has a specific ?stop people from running away while I'm invisible? purpose).

This is a huge buff at lower levels and lower ranks and an intentional ?nerf? to some of the crazier slows at max ranks.

KNOWN ISSUES

Hawkeye?s ultimate will be fully converted to Physical Damage in the next game build.

Silver Surfer?s Silver Savage costume 2D icons didn?t make this patch and will be in the next game build. The costume itself is quite beautiful. Due to this, it will only be available via bundles until the next patch.

Silver Surfer's Silver Savage costume may not display its textures correctly at low detail settings. This will be fixed in the next update.

Shadows for Silver Surfer's board may not display correct at low detail settings. This will be fixed in the next update.

There are a few hero bug fixes that didn't quite make the patch deadline, which will be in next week's patch.

IN DEVELOPMENT

The final encounter of the Muspelheim Raid, Surtur himself, will be in final testing and deployment very shortly. Once Surtur is defeated, the raids will transition out of Beta and full rewards will be added to their loot tables and an alternate currency will be available for encounters outside of the system (very similar to the WoW system).

Mr. Fantastic will be available for public testing soon.

Star-Lord is schedule for release with the Guardians of the Galaxy movie, along with a couple of friends to team-up with.

Several team-up heroes are in development including Beta-Ray Bill (100% feature complete and in testing), Wasp (in design), She-Hulk (in design) and others.

Login rewards and the Achievements system are in the final stages of testing and UI implementation.

We have another anniversary month event planned for next week. You will not want to miss it.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
New patch notes,Marvel Heroes 1.03 Patch Notes - Marvel Heroes 2015

5splinters a day for logging in this weekend/week, depending on how long it lasts, and cakes coming back.

New Hero: Silver Surfer

The Herald of Galactus himself has come to Marvel Heroes! Use the power cosmic to tear holes in reality, fire powerful beams, and surf through enemies, leaving cosmic destruction in your wake!
Event: Return of the Cakes!

For our second-last week of Anniversary month, the Cake is back!

Cake slices will again drop in all areas of the game, and a daily gift of 5 along with with 5 Eternity Splinters will be granted.
Items and Crafting

Birthday Cakes will drop fewer Day Runes, but will now drop an Omega Point and more random items.

We made improvements to the Legendary item, M'Kraan Crystal. This item now gives 200 Spirit, 1000 Health, 500 Damage Rating, 500 Critical Rating, and has a special proc at rank 5.

Shared Quest boxes now have a chance to drop Unstable Molecules and Retcon Devices.

Any Fortune Card Mark 4 received from Friday onwards will no longer contain "boons". Existing boons and existing Fortune Cards Mark 4 are not affected in any way. We'll probably introduce a modified version of boons someday in the future that have a limit to the number of players affected to prevent "boon parties" from overloading public zones.

The Eternity Splinter cost of Retcon Devices has been reduced from 125 to 65.
Omega System

New feature: Shift-Clicking the + button on the Omega system interface increases your ranks in that power by 10 instead of 1.

Human Augmentation: Hyde Formula: Max ranks is now 20.

Human Augmentation: Forever Compound: Cost changed to scaling 5+1 per rank

Neural Enhancement: "Limitless" NZT buffs are now only visible to and consumable by the player that created them

A full respec for Omega System will be provided next week (and one the week after that).

Ryan 'Ryolnir' Collins

Community Manager
Flag Quote ? 2Insightful Disagree Agree 9Awesome LOL
Ryolnir
Ryolnir
GazillionLocation Asgard Staff

10:23AM
Bug Fixes

Fixed a bug where the Mac client would sometimes crash while using a language other than English.

Fixed a bug where % damage bonus for Physical, Energy, and Mental damage (specifically) would cap at +100% in certain situations. They no longer have a cap.

Fixed a bug where Rocket Raccoon's Kree Turret Control Matrix was displaying % Health (which was a tooltip error). The pet health bonus has been converted to bonus health for Rocket Raccoon. Changed the attack speed bonus on this item to be a critical rating bonus, which is much more effective for summoned allies compared to attack speed. Overall, this unique is noticeably buffed.

The drop rate of several items have been increased for enemies created post-launch, including things such retcons, unstable molecules and Fortune Cards.

Gambit's Grand Slam has been updated to fix several bugs. He will now release his charge-up spinning staff attack as soon as the bar is full, rather than continue charging in place. Spirit will no longer be drained during his charge-up, so damage has been reduced slightly and he should no longer become stuck in a bugged spirit-drain state. Grand Slam will now also have its cost reduced by the Energy attribute.

Jean Grey's Ultimate will now restore 100% of her Phoenix Force instead of only up to 100. This was important for players who had over 100 Phoenix Force.

Animal Balloons will now properly give defense.

Fixed an issue where players would be locked out of the Muspelheim raid after defeating Slag.

Runeword God of Mischief will now correctly give +1 to every hero's Ultimate.

Moon Knight will no longer enter a bugged state when procing Xerogenesis while having Avatar of Vengence active.

Loki's Enthrall will now be able to damage bosses who are immune to the confuse portion of the attack

Spider-Man's Leaping Assault can no longer be cancelled by moving prior to the power dealing damage.

Fixed an issue with the Asgardian Door Defense not properly starting.
Review Pass on "Slow" Powers

We did a big pass on powers that "slow" attack and move speed.

With the new scaling up to 50 ranks, some powers were slowing massive amounts, including many over 100%. We adjusted the scaling of all of these powers to start at a higher slow amount (making them immediately effective, even as 1 pointers) and capping the slow from hero powers at 60% (and slightly higher for disengaging shot powers and for Black Widow's signature, which has a specific "stop people from running away while I'm invisible" purpose).

This is a huge buff at lower levels and lower ranks and an intentional "nerf" to some of the crazier slows at max ranks.
Known Issues

Hawkeye's ultimate will be fully converted to Physical Damage in the next game build.

Silver Surfer's Silver Savage costume 2D icons didn't make this patch and will be in the next game build. The costume itself is quite beautiful. Due to this, it will only be available via bundles until the next patch.

Silver Surfer's Silver Savage costume may not display its textures correctly at low detail settings. This will be fixed in the next update.

Shadows for Silver Surfer's board may not display correct at low detail settings. This will be fixed in the next update.

There are a few hero bug fixes that didn't quite make the patch deadline, which will be in next week's patch.
In Development

The final encounter of the Muspelheim Raid, Surtur himself, will be in final testing and deployment very shortly. Once Surtur is defeated, the raids will transition out of Beta and full rewards will be added to their loot tables and an alternate currency will be available for encounters outside of the system (very similar to the WoW system).

Mr. Fantastic will be available for public testing soon.

Star-Lord is schedule for release with the Guardians of the Galaxy movie, along with a couple of friends to team-up with.

Several team-up heroes are in development including Beta-Ray Bill (100% feature complete and in testing), Wasp (in design), She-Hulk (in design) and others.

Login rewards and the Achievements system are in the final stages of testing and UI implementation.

We have another anniversary month event planned for next week. You will not want to miss it.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Nice try Pyros. <3

So pumped for some Starlord, Mr Fantastic, and possibly Nova after the comic comes out. Achievements will be awesome for the achievement hunters such as myself. Can't wait for next week's event either.

I still feel pretty "meh" about team ups. I have Magik and I'm fine with that. I realize they have different uses but atm it just seems like a cash grab. I mostly just set all the passives and rarely summon her unless its at low levels when I have little gear.

New pack on the MH store(possibly on Steam too but I haven't checked). Basically the last half of the $200 pack which includes Magneto, Juggernaut, StarLord, Rogue, Mr Fantastic, and Venom.https://store.marvelheroes.com/wssto...guys-pack.html

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Hope y'all got your cake last week, because the shit isn't dropping at all now. 5 from cosmic doc oc, 0 from cosmic kurse, etc. Hell, Pyros did a full clear of MODOK and got zero.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
If someone was saving cosmic penta, iridium, 5 bars and a normal potion + boons and high bonus exp synergies + cyclops synergy, that's very possible.

Which brings me to my next point. The amount of boosts you can buy (and how absurdly expensive they are) really pisses me off now that the Omega system was released. They purposely made it take forever to get any significant gains with each Omega point offering practically nothing on return on investment individually. And it's pretty obvious it was designed to encourage people to buy more of the overpriced boosts. I mean, they need to make money to keep the game going, and it's a great F2P game, but come the fuck on with this shitty Omega system.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, you can pound out 60 really quickly if you throw a couple bucks into it.

Hope the cake thing gets fixed, it's fun as shit to actually feel rewarded for clearing out elite packs.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
I'm assuming that's using something like Holosim to 7 and repeating with a Cyclops buddy using max Team aura?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I'm assuming that's using something like Holosim to 7 and repeating with a Cyclops buddy using max Team aura?
If you stack flat xp(year runes, need several so you re enchant every tier and seer runeword obviously) and just quit and restart everytime you don't get a zerg wave in holosim with like the right synergies and a lot of xp boosts, you hit 60 in 2hours or so from what I read. I guess having a cyclops in your group would make it even faster. Don't know how well he can aoe constantly with spirit on kill being shit for him though(since he has crazy costs/pool).

Anyway yeah not very surprising.

Boon party is in the middle of the night for me, debating if it's worth waking up for a bunch of boons, I still have 2days of xp, 5days of RIF and like 2weeks of SIF(or maybe the contrary) so not hurting it for it too much and boons are only 25% but eh.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Cyclops main AE attack is his basic so he has no spirit issues whatsoever. But yes that holo-sim strat works. Only problem is you miss out on Odin Marks and cash money.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
No I meant Surfer's, if you solo holosim generally it works out fine if you run like grim reaper medallion and/or punisher synergy or what not, but since SS has like 3000power cosmic and his abilities costs like 200-300, getting even 10spirit back per mob isn't going to get you very far, he has his own regen though so it might work out in this situation. The cyclops would do his own thing too.