Marvel Heroes 20xx

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Got it to work with Firefox private browsing window and a different account. Just had to keep refreshing a few times until it took.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ok, for people getting the stupid IP message, just keep refreshing the page and hitting the Get Key button. Eventually it will go through. I used a Mozilla Private window just in case (Chrome Incognito would work too) but I think it's just an error message for the site being overloaded again.

Edit: You still have to make a new account if you got one the other day, or else it will give you the same code as last time. New codes CAN be redeemed to the same MH account though--I just got Iron Man, which is exactly one of the ones I've been hoping to get.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Was thinking of grabbing Gambit or Loki. Are either of them worth it?
Loki is strong at 60 once geared for frost or illusions. I'm leveling him now because I have two upgrade tokens eating up stash space, and I'm finding him to be the worst hero I've played from 1-52 however. Everything does fuck-all damage for way too much spirit, and they nerfed the best leveling skill (bouncing bolt) into the ground with 2015 apparently.

Don't know much about Gambit other than I hate his default voice and his synergies are useless.

Edit: MMOHuts/OnRPG keys are all gone now.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Gambit's melee build is supposedly good, but he has a pretty big list of bugs in the hero bug report forum they made the other day so don't know. Loki is kinda meh with illusions build and strong with frost, but yeah sucky to level up, I burned more medikits on him than on probably any 2 other chars combined and I had spirit issues a fuckton. He eventually scales up enough that he doesn't suck as much and he has crazy health compared to other casters(think at 60 without any actual 60 gear I have 15k health) so he's like super tanky between the illusions tanking and that. His signature is really strong even if the cd is way too long sadly and his gameplay is a bit boring imo but has some fun aspects(you want to be blinking around constantly to generate illusions to tank, which makes him very mobile, can easily fight bosses without ever getting hit once by anything).

Test server is up, would recommend testing heroes at least a little bit before buying them if not randoming.marvelheroes.com/test-centerfor the client download, need an account that's at least a week old for it to have access.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I need to stop checking this thread. Tired of seeing that I missed the giveaways or when I do catch them in time, I can't get the site to work properly. :/

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
I need to stop checking this thread. Tired of seeing that I missed the giveaways or when I do catch them in time, I can't get the site to work properly. :/
Yeah it's getting depressing seeing all the giveaways and not getting to them in time...

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Changed up my BP gearing strategy today. Switched out Dragonfang for an OK rolled Knives of Zawavari and switched out some crit rating and damage rating on costume core grade 3 and 4 for crit damage rating. Went from around 13 secs solo TTK on boss target dummy to 7-8 seconds. My knives have +5 pred frenzy, 279 crit rating, 137 melee, 175 ranged and 3096 crit dmg rating.