Marvel Heroes 20xx

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
His power cosmic pool and costs were drastically lowered a few patches ago. I have like 860 at level 60.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I need a Siege Targeting System, but with the new shitty drop rate on cake there's no way I'm going to get enough before the end of the event to get a total of 100 ARMOR drives saved up. (Yes, I was an idiot and wasted the ones I had because I didn't think we were going to keep getting more of them.)

If anyone doesn't know what to do with their drives, I'll trade you a blessing for a STS. If you buy one to trade, do make sure to reroll Jocasta until it comes up at least 400 brutal strike rating, the max is ~421.

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Apparently the cake event is active until the next patch on Thursday or Friday. Don't know if that's enough time to farm enough. Thinking of farming enough to blow through the last levels on my crafter.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I have an extra STS you can have (are they tradeable?). Not sure on the rolls.

Vorph

Yeah, cake lasts til the patch, but I'd need to farm like 4200 more slices to have 100 drives. 600 cakes was about an hour the first weekend, but it's what I got for the entire 3 days the second time around, so there's no way 4200 is happening.

Khane: Definitely tradeable, and my Moon Knight would really appreciate it. I'm VorphRR in game.

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Vorph, how is Moon Knight? I got him in one my of giveaway boxes, but haven't screwed around with yet. Been too busy finally getting Black Panther to 60, and was going to work on Dr.Strange next.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Vorph, how is Moon Knight? I got him in one my of giveaway boxes, but haven't screwed around with yet. Been too busy finally getting Black Panther to 60, and was going to work on Dr.Strange next.
He is nuttier than a fruitcake but seems overall pretty decent. He gets pretty tanky as he goes along and seems to have a good mix of melee/ranged powers although mine is still only in the 20s.

Vorph

I use the ranged/bleed build posted to his sub-forum. (Title is something like "BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD!") It's based around truncheon, fan, and bolas, with only cestus and his sig for melee attacks. You still pretty much stand in melee range all the time anyway though.

He's a beast, and playing a hero thattriesto keep his hp% as low as possible without dying is a nice change from my other heroes. His sig can brutal for a few million damage on the final hit with normal gear. The only downside is that it's a button mash sig, and they don't always work right due to UI clunkiness--and unlike Wolverine, MK can't move while mashing or it breaks the combo. That's about the only thing that keeps me from going all out on him as my main.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Vorph I sent you a message in game last night for the STS but you never responded. I'll be online tonight again.

Vorph

Sorry about that, I ended up being afk a lot last night. I'll be on tonight too.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Test server going up soonish, once they fix the login issues(apparently it should be up already).

Storm review, beta ray bill, more raid stuff and end of the month event this week, probably thursday or friday depending on test server status and what not.

This week's patch is coming in a couple of days. Exact time is TBD.

It will include:

Storm's Level 52 Review

Beta Ray Bill Team-Up

The next encounter in the raid (and polish / tuning for existing encounters)

All the bug fixes we could find and address since last patch.

A little "End of Anniversary Month" event that we're hosting to celebrate how much we enjoy the game and everyone involved with it.

@ryolnir will let you know when test center is open for business.

Have a great weekend. This weekend should be fun.

And welcome to Summer!

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Code RNDMHRO for a free random hero, all gone of course.
Don't see this actually happened anywhere besides the wiki history, so probably some retard playing around. Apparently some retard also deleted all the codes for a while with a shitty message like he "hacked" it or whatever, so yeah wouldn't put too much faith in it. Unless for some reason both reddit and the general forums have missed a 3 boxes giveaway yesterday. Especially unlikely since it's an event code, those aren't limited other than expiring after some time.

Vorph

People have been posting old codes (I used RNDMHRO months ago, and it's been expired for a long time) and necroing threads about them on the official forums for some reason lately.

Vorph

LOL, her ultimate already went from best in the game to one of the weakest, and they nerfed it again by ~20% on test. Was bad enough that they said they weren't going to change it at all, but to make it suck even more... wow. So glad I never got around to skilling it to 20 like a lot of people did when it was the best.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Took her for the "I don't have the gear for these heroes so whatever" test by equipping the DPS medal and going into cosmics. The easier ones, did Doc Oc and Hood. She's pretty alright even though some issues.

Build was max the slow tempest(probably not worth it, aoe is shit and she's too squishy to stay in range, proj deflection one is better), max spirited obviously, max typhoon since her sig is really fucking good, max crashing hail+lightning storm for the usual aoe dot layers, max chain lightning for aoe, max electrocute for single target, then 1pt in the buffs, sudden tornadoes and random shit. Had a few points left, enough to dump a skill to 20 with the quest rewards on live, I'm thinking probably her basic that regenerates spirit to fill up faster but not sure.

Electrocute seemed like fairly dogshit. Have to stand still, cost is crazy high, damage is only good if you're close enough for both hits to hit the same target(it channels damage on what you click then a 2nd arc targets a random mob at the start and keep hitting it until it's dead, it has much lower range and can hit the same target). Felt clunky as shit and not powerful enough, plus you spend a fuckton of time spamming basics.

Spamming chain lightning with layers and tornadoes looked pretty good though. She gets a decent bit of control from the stun and the attack/move slow, good damage that kills all trash quickly, typhoon increases your burst damage by a good amount and she has good self healing so sustain wasn't as much of an issue, can also layer basic for a bit of spirit and some more dot damage.

Doing the math, Electrocute seems to be the most efficient way to single target but the fact it's channeled and you need to stand close to the target and get the arc to target what you want specifically for it to happen seem to be pretty annoying. Ball Lightning is about the same damage for a higher spirit cost and also aoes/doesn't have channel limitations. Chain Lightning is both much cheaper but also much weaker but is overall pretty good aoe for trash, Microburst is even more behind but applies weakness and is an aoe instead of bouncing target, also no limits on it. Ball Lightning for single/hard groups and Chain for the rest seems to be the best combo, potentially just Ball Lightning if you could get enough spirit.

Sudden Tornadoes looked dumb as fuck, about as dumb as IW's big blue balls, but at least they have no cooldown so can spam them, pretty good 1pt layer. Storm Surge is pretty nice and seems broken with Freezing Tempest and a lot of +skill, you can almost get 100% uptime and since it says the freeze is unresistable, I assume it means it bypasses CC diminishing returns which... well is pretty fucking dumb if you reach 100% uptime, or if you have 2 Storms.

Overall like the review and will probably level her next week, maybe, not sure if I want to play this or Divinity yet, might wait for a post release patch first.

Oh and she has a completely broken skill that if it makes it live would let her solo anything fairly easily. Basically, she can almost perma freeze anything with high ranks in Storm Surge, the uptime is almost 100% at 48points and it cannot be resisted so it bypasses immunity.