Marvel Heroes 20xx

Xevy

Log Wizard
The first two ranks are very cheap so if you find a costume you like, upgrade away. You can reroll each upgrade rank too until you get the desired stat. The third rank is 25k which is a decent amount of cash and rank 4 is something like 150k so don't even worry about it until 40+.

Caliane

You can find respec tokens. Doubt they drop as much as before, but hopefully you'll find one while leveling so near "endgame" you can respec into the skills you think are best.
just an fyi, there is a quest given respec token. think it was chapter 6. so at least one is pretty much a given.
so anyone else with this question. no need to hold your points.

Goatface

thanks for the info Xevy.

new patch, not much, but still took me like 30mins

Patch Notes: Game Update Notes 6/5/2013 - 1.10.1.4
Content Additions

None

Changes

Reduced the healing of endgame affix ?Heals on Injured? .
If you are in a login queue you will now see a message telling you your queue position. Players can press the cancel button to cancel out of the queue

Bug Fixes

Cinematics Button is now correctly populated with all four ?Chronicles Of Doom? motion comics as well as the game?s opening cinematic.
NPCs are now properly awarding Fortune Cards for every ten cube shards turned in.
Fixed the ?Craft Visual Artifact to Costume? crafting recipe so that it will now properly use the correct artifacts as materials.
Fixed an issue in which Rested Experience was not being deducted properly.

Known Major Issuesspoiler'd for length
Guild functionality is currently disabled, and War Machine has been temporarily removed from the game. This functionality will be re-enabled as soon as possible.
French and German localization is almost, but not entirely complete; some English text may be found.
Store icon for Spider-Man displays an incorrect costume; Spider-Man comes equipped with his Modern costume, not the Classic costume shown.
Powers that deal damage over time currently cannot score critical hits.
After being defeated by Pyro, there is a chance that players will be brought back to Xavier?s School rather than the beginning of the instance where Pyro is found.
Cars may not respawn in city environments.
Defeating the Green Goblin on the Raft will give you a hero token even if you have all of the Starter Heroes; this is not the final design.
Elite and Champion Mobs do not have the correct health.

Audio

Sound may be lost intermittently after changing locations.
Rapid fire powers may erroneously stack sound effects.
The loading screen sound has been temporarily disabled.

Missions:

Find Agent Baker: Agent Baker does not spawn, so mission cannot be completed.
Some ?Discovery? missions may not trigger correctly.

UI And In-Game Store:

Red Mission Arrows do not trigger until getting extremely close to the appropriate mission objective.
Clicking on a vendor may not send your hero directly to them.

Endgame ? Daily Missions:

Avenger?s Mansion:

o Green Daily ? Castle Doom ? Mini Map appears to be unpopulated and shows nothing.
o Red Daily ? Abandoned Subway - Shocker's AI intermittently stops working. He won't attack, but he'll turn to face you.

Xavier?s School/SHIELD Helicarrier:
o Green Daily ? Castle Doom ? Doctor Doom?s number of affixes change depending on his form rather than staying constant as intended.
o Green Daily ? Castle Doom - Doctor Doom?s number of affixes change depending on his form rather than staying constant as intended.

Items:

Bloodstone Lion: Visual effects appear incorrectly.
Green Goblin Medal: Green Goblin Medal poison cloud is invisible.

Characters:

Some emotes are not working for Cable, Deadpool.
Flight powers can get locked when flying over food trucks.

Black Widow

Acrobatic Assault: This power can miss if the enemy is running towards you.

Black Panther

Some gear icons are black silhouettes ? gear can still be equipped.

Captain America

Aggressive Shout: The power has both a 10 second buff and an ongoing (lasts until turned off) buff. Only one of them is shown.
Invigorating Shout: The power has a 10-second buff and an ongoing (lasts until turned off) effect, but it does not show either of them. Health regeneration does not show up on character sheet

Cable

Searing Shot: Visual Effects when hitting enemy are not seen.
Some powers? synergies are not working correctly.
Cable currently does not gain any stat points from leveling up.

Colossus

Lingering Boon: Tooltip is incorrect. Each rank actually extends aura duration by 2 seconds.
Osmium Punch: This power may cause spirit regeneration to cease.

Jean Grey

Jean Grey may become ?locked? in a state in which she cannot use powers from her current form.

Rocket Raccoon

Forceful Shot: Power unlocks at level 12 and should unlock at level 10.
Tactical Destruction: Tooltip does not correctly display bonus damage from shield cost.
Time Dilator: Enemies within the edge of the visual effects appear to not be slowed.

Spider-Man

Evasive Websling: If there is no enemy targeted, power will land in the incorrect location.

Wolverine:

Regeneration Boost: Tooltip is incorrect. Power does not spend Fury to gain health faster as described.
Smell Weakness: Damage vulnerability is causing the enemy to take less damage rather than more.
Character sheet does not reflect health regeneration from Healing Factor (but displays resistances from passive powers).

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Does anyone else find this game boring? I'm trying to like it, since its free and all, but the combat is lackluster (skills and such), the story is okay, and the boss fights are just mash skills until you get hit hard and use med packs as needed.

I was considering buying someone more flashy like the Hulk, but I just don't think that would make it any better. Even though Diablo III had some issues, the fighting the engaging, the skills were interesting, the story was okay, and the boss fights made you think at least a little. Though admittedly I didn't play it for that long, I enjoyed playing it.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I am really enjoying Thing, probably to the point where I don't care about Hulk anymore. I would probably buy other characters if they let you check out their play style first. That said, at this point I would probably buy Iceman or Silver Surfer on the spot if they were available.

I may end up buying Captain America or Ironman or Spider-Man just to make my 4 year old happy.

EDIT: just realized I said "probably" way to much, forgive me I was up with my 2 year old most the night.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Started up last night as Hawkeye. It's pretty fun for F2P as others have said. The pricing on the character packs on Steam is insane though, lol. I hope I unlock some decent ones as I go on.

xzi

Mouthbreather
At the end of the day it's just another F2P game to play when I have nothing else to do. I don't find it super excited like Diablo III or PoE but it's still pretty good. Scarlet Witch is proving to be fun for me, as I can pull like groups of 50 and aoe the shit out of them.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Played it for awhile last night with some friends and it's pretty good. I haven't made it to PvP yet so I will hopefully be able to comment on it soon. What I have found is that the game is totally different when you find a character that suits you. I actually like some of the boss fights and what I have heard other discuss in running some of the other fights like Venom and Doom. They seem to be zerg-fests but I think that's pretty awesome in terms of some mindless fun. I'll take a break from grinding EQMac just so I can get some first-hand experience on more of the game but so far, I can see dropping a little cash into this without feeling buyer's remorse.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Compensation for early access server downs announced:

2000 funbux + a pet for $200 pack
1000 funbux + a pet for $60 pack

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
If I spent $200 I would be pretty annoyed I only get double the guy that spent $60. They should get 3333ish.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
I guess so, it's not like they have a whole hell of a lot to spend it on though. I guess lottery tickets and xp potions.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
If I spent $200 I would be pretty annoyed I only get double the guy that spent $60. They should get 3333ish.
I don't think the reward is according to how you paid. The game was down twice for the ultimate pack people and once for the founder's pack.

So basically you get 1000Gs per day down.

Hopefully they'll introduce something worth buying for Ultimate Pack user. I have all the heroes, all the costume, and I bought all the bank slots available.

I have 3200Gs left, now 2000Gs more and basically nothing worth buying.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Ah thanks for the clarification. Feel free to toss me some of that Gs, I could use some bank space
biggrin.png

BTW, are we gonna start a Marvel Names List? so we can friend each other for groups.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Downloaded this for fun, I'll give it a whirl this weekend. How long does it take to complete the storyline?

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Ah thanks for the clarification. Feel free to toss me some of that Gs, I could use some bank space
biggrin.png

BTW, are we gonna start a Marvel Names List? so we can friend each other for groups.
im up in game as tecknoe, playing scarlet witch atm, found storm but not liking her at all.