Marvel Heroes 20xx

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Pop a credit find boost if you have any, then run Doop Training Sector with a credit buffed Luke Cage. Barring that, save uniques and exchange 5 of them for the 500k credit chests. I've got well over 60m credits stored up in that form.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Pop a credit find boost if you have any, then run Doop Training Sector with a credit buffed Luke Cage. Barring that, save uniques and exchange 5 of them for the 500k credit chests. I've got well over 60m credits stored up in that form.
I'm still not at a full 1000 stack for most of my relics so trading in 4 at a time for that for now. Doop Training Sector? I thought that was cosmic chaos only? Where can I get the portals and what do they cost?

Khane

Yea I quit the week of the first cosmic chaos I think so I only have 51 worldstones and I need to save those so I can buy power doop runeword.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
dont worry, youll get a ton running bosess while farming omegas next week. Last cosmic was my first one ever and I ended the week with a little over 7k

Khane

Nice, maybe enough omega drives will drop that I can get Agent Coulson too

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
They're already back to cosmic week? There hasn't even been an armor week since the last cosmic. Not that I like armor week, it's generally their weakest event.

Nice, maybe enough omega drives will drop that I can get Agent Coulson too
You can get 100 omega drives a day. Some for logging in, some for each shared quest, and some for doing 5 holo-sim waves for Coulson. But I'm pretty sure next week won't be Omega week.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Next event is Big 10, it's on the TC atm.

[Test Center] Big 10 Event - Marvel Heroes 2015

Couple posts from CosmicCupcake from further into that thread:

"It'll actually be 77% XP, RIF and SIF for the whole week, the Big 10 will not include the Omega XP increases."

And after much wailing and gnashing of teeth:

"Hey all, we've talked it over and have decided to include the Omega Server Side increases and the Doubled Cosmic Boss loot, in part because doing some parts of the events and not others is confusing, and also in part because we love you."

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Holy shit it's like the holy grail of events. Wish I still had winter boosts.

*edit*

Actually with cosmic + omega stacked again I might do another cosmic prestige, even though I swore never again.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Reinstalled. I forgot the official forums for this game everyone claims their hero is in an unplayable state and horribly underpowered. I was pretty sure every hero I had to 60 and in full uniques must be terrible now.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
With Punisher's review there are very few genuinely terrible heroes now. Winter Soldier is the only new hero that is legitimately a bit weak, Colossus and Emma Frost are both legitimately terrible, Scarlet Witch is bad but her review should be next, Nightcrawler and Invisible Woman are both ok for dicking around in terminals and what not, but both suck in raids.

There are several decent heroes that badly need a QoL pass, Spiderman for example, couple more heroes need their 52 review, but outside of the ones I listed I don't think any of the remaining heroes are bad.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I only tried out Rocket, Cable and Colossus. Cable seemed exactly the same. Driop mg area dots and bodyslide around all damage. I went summoner on Rocket due to gear and he was OK. Col seemed the same as well. I've heard Deadpool is considrred on the weak side as well. Which is a shame because he was my favorite and best geared hero.

Khane

Do you have Hulk or Punisher? Because they are both wrecking balls now.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Cable had his uniques reviewed a couple months ago, but he still needs his 52 review. He needs the least amount of work of all the pre-52 heroes, which is probably why he's been second to last in line behind Deadpool. Colossus received a nerf to colossal punch that was out of left field and completely unwarranted which gutted his dps.

Deadpool is red raid capable if you have the gear, but he's definitely one of the weakest heroes that I don't consider trash tier, which are the ones I mentioned above.

*edit*

Punisher is one of the best ranged heroes in the game now. Possibly second best behind Cyke.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Cable had his uniques reviewed a couple months ago, but he still needs his 52 review. He needs the least amount of work of all the pre-52 heroes, which is probably why he's been second to last in line behind Deadpool. Colossus received a nerf to colossal punch that was out of left field and completely unwarranted which gutted his dps.

Deadpool is red raid capable if you have the gear, but he's definitely one of the weakest heroes that I don't consider trash tier, which are the ones I mentioned above.

*edit*

Punisher is one of the best ranged heroes in the game now. Possibly second best behind Cyke.
In terms of ranged heroes I would rate the best ranged (in terms of the and survivability) lineup as cyke (ttk) > Ghost Rider (skulls or damnation build; great ttk and stupid good survive) > punisher (great ttk but survive is a little weaker than GR)

I think GR overall is the best ranged due to good ttk and the fact he just doesn't die.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm still prestiging GR so I don't really have any experience with him at 60 but good god is he absolutely invulnerable while leveling up so I'm not surprised. And yeah I can see rating his overall score as being better than Cyke, Cyclops pays for that superior DPS by being incredibly squishy. You have to be johnny on the spot with positioning and avoidance, and maybe even run a stack of Lemuria's which is a significant dps loss over Atlantis.

Khane

Question about Odin's Blessing. Does it only drop off bosses in that current Odin's Bounty zone (i.e. MM during the MM portion of Odin's Bounty) or do they drop off any boss at any time?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Odin's Blessing is a loot explosion that you can get when you're running certain boosts. Odin's Bounty is extra little loot chests that only drop from whatever zone the event is set to (Terms, Midtown, Xdef, etc).

Khane

Odin's Blessing is a loot explosion that you can get when you're running certain boosts. Odin's Bounty is extra little loot chests that only drop from whatever zone the event is set to (Terms, Midtown, Xdef, etc).
That doesn't jive with the patch notes:

6. ODIN'S BOUNTY
Bonus loot game mode rotation where bosses drop Chests of Odin's Bounty.

Everyone has a rare chance to receive Odin's Blessing, which gives your chests special jackpot loot!