Marvel Heroes 20xx

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I remember getting him to 50 really quickly but found it boring. But I don't feel like leveling a new hero and he's one of my few 50's I wouldn't mind playing.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Bouncing basics really are just the best thing ever when it comes to leveling. That's why Cyclops, Squirrel Girl, and Invisible Woman were among the very first heroes I took to Red prestige.

Tenks

Yeah I remember Ricochet was good and once that started falling off this half-screen cone blast took over. I just really wanted him for his 10% XP synergy.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So apparently they added Crimson Boxes to the st patty's buff loot explosions and I just got one... and it was a Lizard's Formula. Off to a good start.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
keep-calm-and-poop-sock.png

this weekend I cap out omegas.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's funny that I was just talking about needing a new Cyclops costume, because I just ran 3 costumes through the grinder and got his original x-men costume. Which is so horribly ugly that I'll probably keep it to be ironic.

Tenks

So I've got a chest to spawn 5 level 60 uniques should I level up Punisher and drop it on him? I also have GR but I didn't really care for him all that much when he came out.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Uniques are so easy to get these days I dont think it matters who you use it on.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Winter Boosts are in the store btw. Bit pricey but pretty much the only way in the game to spend cash on getting ult upgrade tokens.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
hmm, apparently the bots are getting smarter for marvel heroes. The Buddy bot has started getting the work done on it to run terminals where the map changes so pretty soon the same price drop that hit GoKs will start to get spread around. Im interested to see if Gazillion will put up a fight against this or just ignore it like they have so far.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I didn't even know there was a bot for this game. Problem is not very widespread most likely. I'm perfectly fine with artifact prices dropping, less farming I have to do and blessings will be worth something again maybe.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I've got 6 thousand odin marks. Blessings will never be worth diddly. GoKs have only dropped in price relative to other artis, not to blessings.

Tenks

Poop socked Punisher up to 45 or something. He's pretty fun I really like the ammo system.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
so uh, what do these odin chests actually drop? so far they just suck.
Most interesting shit I've seen is Uniques, Asgardian Fortune Cards, Odin Marks, and XP. Not sure if you can get Ultimate upgrades from them as I haven't looted any from em yet.