Marvel Heroes 20xx

Kanglor

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'm going to try that death thing today.
Be interesting if that works, I don't know if the orb is directly tied to getting loot credit and how it works if your character is dead far away. Another hero that can avoid it sometimes is Iceman using his sig, same deal as with Juggy I guess.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I have access to a 314/7.6 on my Cable for Adv Meta.

My arts I'm using now are Adv Meta, HoD, Zigg, Adv Neth Jewel.
The jewel is junk, i'd definitely ditch that for the taskmaster. I also don't really think the Zigg is necessary but if the offensive stats are well rolled it's probably not a big deal.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I really like Zigg simply because I'm farming arts. It is super effective farming gorilla and also pretty decent for GoK. It is also fairly highly rolled.

On that note what is the mechanics between norm/crit/brutal? Can only crits be upgraded to brutal?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I really like Zigg simply because I'm farming arts. It is super effective farming gorilla and also pretty decent for GoK. It is also fairly highly rolled.

On that note what is the mechanics between norm/crit/brutal? Can only crits be upgraded to brutal?
Yes, your brutal strike chance is just the percentage of critical hits that will instead be brutal strikes. So it rolls, crit check (yes/no), if yes brut check (yes/no)

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
For what its worth I got the St Pat's buff to Kill Jugg and he died to my DoT while I was down on my knee with my cheat death ability. I got the lootsplosion and the buff didn't fade.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Oh forgot to mention. Got another costume from my stack of Mark 1s...and it was a wolverine dupe. fuckin fuck man, I have had nothing but the worst kind of garbage ass luck with Mark 1 cards.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ive never got anything from a mark 1 card. I just gave up buying them with cube shards to save me the 5 minutes a day it takes to run the terminals.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So basically get a buff, tag the boss, die far away from where the lootsplosion would happen, let your friend kill, then release and teleport back to him?

This would probably be the easiest on bosses where you can zone out right near them (Magneto) and get killed by other mobs.

If that's the way they coded it, it wouldn't surprise me, but that's pretty terrible design.

I'm going to try that death thing today.
tried this out, still lost the buff when I was dead.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ive never got anything from a mark 1 card. I just gave up buying them with cube shards to save me the 5 minutes a day it takes to run the terminals.
It's worth it for the steady supply of xp boosts, the costumes are just a rare bonus. and Cap's best costume by far is his Mark 1 costume.

Khane

It takes a lot longer than 5 minutes to run those 24 terminals. Even with a teleporter it's basically 1 minute per cube shard overall. Between those and the SQs you can waste an hour doing your "daily" stuff everyday which is rather annoying. And that's not counting the one shots...

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
the key to the one-shots is to sit in the lfg channel while you do your cube shard run. I'd say 75% of the time I get man ape done by joining someone who is already at man ape.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It takes a lot longer than 5 minutes to run those 24 terminals. Even with a teleporter it's basically 1 minute per cube shard overall. Between those and the SQs you can waste an hour doing your "daily" stuff everyday which is rather annoying. And that's not counting the one shots...
using a teleporter, the only terminals which take a minute are long ones like doom. 5 minute is a bit of an exageration granted but I wouldnt be surprised if you can bang them out in 10 minutes.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Have you ever actually timed yourself? Cause I'm pretty sure it took me about 30 minutes with Cable this morning to do all the terms + one shots, and I got an invite directly to man ape.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
id never count one shots in any speed run and minus those your down to like 15 minutes or less.

Khane

It usually takes me 20-25 minutes to do all the red and green terminals because I do them on hulk and have to use a zigg. And that's fast, wasting no time whatsoever in between.

It just takes time to zone in, tele, kill, loot, zone out. Doom will take you 3 minutes or more just because of the size and phases. Kurse takes a little bit too because of waiting for spawns. Jugg shields, taskmaster and hood you have to wait for spawns. Mandarin's maps can be stupid to navigate even if you know all of them. Same with MODOK. 1 minute per terminal overall with travel time, looting and zoning I think it a decent estimate for most people.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well, looks like event is over. Glad I started playing last week. Got 6 characters leveled up, 700 omegas, 2x swgn, lizard, zola, hyde, task artifacts from crimson boxes and tons of currencies. Now I can play bloodborne more.