Marvel Heroes 20xx

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Boy got iceman from 1 to 60 yesterday afternoon. That XP boost going on was pretty dang impressive.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Someone on the forums was claiming they got cosmic Hawkeye done in 4 hours. With enough boosts stacked I could believe it.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I can believe it. I was not using much in the way of boosts till I hit 50 and then I popped some boosts I had and I went from 50-60 in about 10 minutes.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Someone on the forums was claiming they got cosmic Hawkeye done in 4 hours. With enough boosts stacked I could believe it.
White to Cosmic or Red to Cosmic? Because White to Cosmic is impressive in 4 hours, red is about normal with some boosts runnings. It only took me about 5 hours on Monday (before max server side was in, still 48% more yesterday than monday) to go from red to cosmic 60.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Granted I did Cyclops without boosts most of the way, but it still took me like 8-9 hours I think, and Hawkeye is a pretty awful leveler which makes a big difference in prestige speed. I prestiged Hawkeye to green during a normal non-omega event week, and im pretty sure it took me somewhere north of 3 hours even with a lvl 5 gungnir. A quick leveler like IW or Cap I could do in probably an hour and a half or so without boosts. So Hawkeye, specifically, in 4 hours, is pretty amazing given what a crappy hero he is right now. And while the #1 worst hero spot belongs to Emma, Hawkeye might just be #2 until his upcoming QoL pass.

Khane

If you have a lot of stash space, staying in midtown far beyond it's intended level range just to farm boxes was easy no matter which hero you played. And do LQ's grant exp based on the level of the zone you're in or your character level? In other words, it doesn't matter how shitty Hawkeye is when fighting bosses his own level if he's fighting bosses 30 levels below him for Odin's Bounty chests.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
havnt jumped in and tried them yet but I made out my 70k hp thing with max block. Hes ready to stand there and leech.

Khane

havnt jumped in and tried them yet but I made out my 70k hp thing with max block. Hes ready to stand there and leech.
If you can actually draw attention away from the actual damage dealers you aren't really leeching. I spent a good portion of my morning today ignoring work and figuring out how to spend my omegas for cosmic patrols.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
went into cosmic patrols and hey look a spiderclone wave! Proceed to kill a clone solo, takes me around 45 seconds. Figure ok, that not to bad. I wait for another one to die. And wait. And wait. Five minutes later another one dies and Im wondering wtf are people doing. Go to have a look at whos around and its all people with subpar gear, no blessings, mostly pots of gold, rez rushing the clones. Im done with this zone already.

Khane

They are planning on gating it somehow, though the current plan is stupid as shit. They really should just add a queue and make it group only. Like raids.

Khane

GAME MODES: COSMIC MIDTOWN PATROL AND INDUSTRY CITY PATROL
Two brand new, highly challenging versions of Midtown Patrol and Industry City Patrol are now available! These zones are very difficult and are intended for very well geared heroes only - teamwork is a must, bring your friends!

We are working on a few possible ways to bar entry per hero with a 'test' - more on that later.

In addition to the new level of difficulty, the rewards in this zone have been improved!

Cosmic Midtown Fortune Cards will now drop during Midtown Madness. These versions of the Midtown Fortune Cards have much higher chances at the rare, epic, and super epic items.

A new Cosmic Jackpot can occur! If you have a Patrol Boost potion, it will increase your chance at receiving this jackpot.

Increased chance at boss specific Uniques and Artifacts

Increased chances for a "strong" costume core (4 affixes)

Bosses will drop more cosmics and uniques.

Juggernaut, Magneto, Loki, Taskmaster and Venom now have a chance to drop their respective hero tokens

Cosmic Medallions have double the chance of dropping.

Uniques with Challenge Bonus have a much higher chance of dropping.

Reliquaries of Rarity have a much higher chance of dropping.

Khane

My thoughts,

Hero tokens will almost never drop, ever. Lootsplosions will be extremely rare without patrol boosts. 4 affix cores will still be abysmally low drop rate.

I think the only good farming use for these zones will be challenge bonus uniques and reliquaries of rarity. Hopefully I'm wrong.

O_T

Trakanon Raider
I spent about 3 hours in cosmic mm. Seemed like the loot was no different then normal, just a lot more reliquaries and cores dropping. Ranged and summoners seem like the best way to farm it as it's pretty easy to get 1 shot and a lot of the time there's so much shit on the screen I couldn't even tell what killed me on Spiderman.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah cosmic MM is kind of gay. Was using Cyclops but I think I should switch to Cable for the quicker return after death. And they really jacked the fuck out of everythings damage, it's pretty dumb.

Uniques rain from the sky though, so easy way to stock up on relics and credit chests.

Rathgar_sl

shitlord
Do ya'll think Cosmic MM/ICP will make people think about defense, or will certain heroes become "tanks" and groups will just be 1 tank, 4 dps?