Marvel Heroes 20xx

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Are you talking about Chaos warp? Can you link the build that you are using?
Cerneris's Endgame Scarlet Witch Build - Scarlet Witch - Marvel Heroes - Items BaseThis is basically what I am building towards at the moment. And yes chaos warp is the big ball of holy shit I am blind redness. It basically does reasonable damage to everything in a huge radius and heals you for every target you are hitting AND applies the chaos passive effects and gives you like 35% damage mitigation and you can move while its active. Its pretty much the broom this witch uses to clear up clutter. Its not super effective damage wise vs bosses but poop out your ground dots than fire this up and a boss is about the only thing that will be left which you can finish off with chaotic hex which is your primary big damage boss killer type move especially if you have your sig activated. Also remember to use your hex spheres I have a bad habit of not using them fast enough and wind up wasting charges of it.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Oh as a word of warning don't use chaos warp when you are fighting rhino, juggernaut or things that have instant kill if you don't dodge the charge type moves. It is nearly impossible to see the target indicators of those moves when you have this thing up. I am not joking about this thing making you blind it is very large and very red and makes it really hard to see much of whats going on.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Oh as a word of warning don't use chaos warp when you are fighting rhino, juggernaut or things that have instant kill if you don't dodge the charge type moves. It is nearly impossible to see the target indicators of those moves when you have this thing up. I am not joking about this thing making you blind it is very large and very red and makes it really hard to see much of whats going on.
I'm going to give that build a try. I've been using this build made by the same author.
"The Bringer of Chaos!" A Decimation Scarlet Witch Guide by Cerneris [Updated for 52 Review] - Marvel Heroes 2015

Of all the characters that I leveled to 60 she is the first one ever that I can kill cosmic Kurse as a fresh 60. I have a few of her uniques and some being below level 60 gear. Only one enchanted gear which is am uru piece. I always made sure I was in full 60 gear and enchanted before I try cosmic Kurse. I don't know if it's her survivability or her damage but it's trivial for me. Definitely a top tier hero.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Probably a combo if you drop her guard bubble even with one point of it and have the regen power from disruption cranking away she has some insane levels of health leaching. She also had one of those rez on death powers too so even if something gets lucky and spike killes her if they can't do it consistently she just won't stay down.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think this is the first time they've ever done a BOGO with chase costumes isn't it? Wish I had some spare cash lying around, I'd finally get Cable's black ops.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
They plan on fixing the Scarlet Witch bug with Legion and Unmake Reality.

Scarlet Witch and Legion - Marvel Heroes 2015
Update...

Well. Going to have to eat my words here.

The TC build doesn't have it working as I described it in the original post. It's triggering three Legion buffs and then stopping, even if more proc charges are available. Mysterious.

To avoid any further issues, we're going to do a full revert and make no changes to Legion for the moment. The changes described in this thread will not go live.

That being said, this is still on our radar (along with those need-not-be-named heroes who are further above everyone else) as something that needs addressing for balance. However, given the feedback in this thread, we're very likely to tackle it from a different direction rather than randomize the procs.

I'm going to leave the thread open for awhile for comments on the most recent news, and close it later today to prevent people from getting too confused.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I bought all the rest of the heroes I was missing during that half price sale. But I can't bring myself to level any of them without any events. Big 12 ruined leveling for me.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
if you have all the heroes you could probably pound them out in a couple hours anyway.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I will enjoy the legion thing while it lasts but am under no illusion that is going to stick around in its current form and frankly she is fine without it anyway so its not a big deal one way or the other.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I honestly think she's fine without it after her 52 review. I was using her and clearing cosmic content easily without the knowledge of the Legion bug.

agripa

Molten Core Raider
Operation Omega is back once again! Check out the list of all the things that are happening:
Omega-Level Server Buffs - 24% server-wide boost to SIF, RIF, and XP... which stacks per day!
Faster Omega Leveling - by 24%, to be exact
Daily Double Omega Orb Shared Quest - your 1st daily Shared * * Quest gives you double Omega Orbs!
S.H.I.E.L.D. Omega Access Files - awarded for logging in and completing missions
Operation Omega Exclusive Items & Artifacts - for enough Access Files, S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent Dum Dum Dugan has these on hand
Omega-Level Boosts Return - pair this with our server-wide boost for even greater returns.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
I honestly think she's fine without it after her 52 review. I was using her and clearing cosmic content easily without the knowledge of the Legion bug.
She's the best now, Chaos warp to the boss, unload sig and the big nuke x 3, collect loots. Good times for all.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Operation Omega is back once again! Check out the list of all the things that are happening:
Omega-Level Server Buffs - 24% server-wide boost to SIF, RIF, and XP... which stacks per day!
Faster Omega Leveling - by 24%, to be exact
Daily Double Omega Orb Shared Quest - your 1st daily Shared * * Quest gives you double Omega Orbs!
S.H.I.E.L.D. Omega Access Files - awarded for logging in and completing missions
Operation Omega Exclusive Items & Artifacts - for enough Access Files, S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent Dum Dum Dugan has these on hand
Omega-Level Boosts Return - pair this with our server-wide boost for even greater returns.
OOO will have to finish leveling SW and then get punisher up to 60 as well once the XP starts rocking.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I haven't really played this since september.

I have wolverine all geared up for raiding etc but I'd like to play a ranged class for a bit.

First character I leveled to 60 was Star Lord.

What are the good ranged raid classes now besides SW? I stopped playing before Iceman was out. Any suggestions?

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
I haven't really played this since september.

I have wolverine all geared up for raiding etc but I'd like to play a ranged class for a bit.

First character I leveled to 60 was Star Lord.

What are the good ranged raid classes now besides SW? I stopped playing before Iceman was out. Any suggestions?
Venom and SW are probably the kings. Iceman is good, most people playing him as summoner I think maybe, but his orb of frost build seemed fun. Hawkeye is a pimp now, punisher is good now. Pretty much anyone reviewed in the last 6 months is good. Ghost rider is boss if you haven't tried him out. It's hard to say really, like half the roster is at least decent now, really comes down to play style.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Punisher and SW are both really fun and seem to be in a great place damage wise. SW has a bit more survivability it seems but I kinda like punishers ult more the battle van is fun.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Loving all the whining on the forums about the small change (nerf) to SW & Legion. People are NOT optimizing their gear and omegas to minimize procs, so they whine about it because they are too incompetent to either read Earnhardt's guide or do basic research themselves.

Still rocking 5 procs (+10 all attributes), so nothing has changed for me. I am contemplating going bottom route to legion (while using Gung) to get the +10% mental damage (proc priority #6).

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Started prestiging my Scarlet Witch tonight. I'm around 450% exp bonus and I did my first one under an hour. Gonna do another one or two more tonight and stop there to farm omegas.