Marvel Heroes 20xx

Beef

Silver Knight of the Realm
is there someone to send a tell to for a SG invite? have a couple 60's, random 30-50's

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm going to have to level up Wolverine and Black Panther I think as well to get their synergy bonuses. Probably Cable as well. Luckily I own all those except for Black Panther but I have enough shards to buy him anyways.

Tenks

is there someone to send a tell to for a SG invite? have a couple 60's, random 30-50's
I've never seen anyone but myself online in the super group -_- I'm not sure if I have access to invite or not.

Beef

Silver Knight of the Realm
game name is Beef, send me a tell anytime for groups. I think I have 4 or 5 cow portals sitting in my stash

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Current PTR patch notes
est Center Feedback: To assist us in getting feedback analyzed and fix immediately, please post all feedback in the threads titled, "Item Feedback", "Enemy Feedback", "Legendary Quest Feedback", "UI Feedback" and "Hero Feedback". These threads are monitored by the designers from each of the teams.
Prestige Mode

A new prestige system has been added to the game allowing heroes to start again at level one (along with a name color change). Visit Clea to buy the "Ancient Gourd of Prestige". It will allow a level 60 character to restart at level 1.

All of your items will be retained and unequipped. All quests may be repeated, but power rewards will not be given again.

You will retain all synergy bonuses.

Five colors of Iron Buddy pets are available from Clea - only for players of the appropriate prestige level.
Hero Synergy System

The Hero Synergy System has been added to Marvel Heroes.

Press V to see open the achievements pane, which inclueds Hero Synergies. A full achievement system is coming this Fall.

Adjust and "Apply Changes" in hub or training room. No cooldown or cost to change. (Take notes from my forum post to make this awesome)
Legendary Quests

The Legendary Quests of Odin have been added to Marvel Heroes!

These quests have you travelling throughout the Marvel Universe in order to fulfill particular tasks for Odin, All-Father of Asgard. Though Odin cannot assist you directly due to pressing matters in Asgard, he will supply you with special blessings for your artifacts in order to assist you in combating the effect of the Cosmic Cube.

Available starting at level 20.

Press L to see them at the top of the mission log.

These quests will provide the best experience rate in the game.

Provides the only way of earning Legendary Marks of Odin. These are used in crafting recipes in the "Legendary Blessings" section of the crafter.

Legendary Blessings

A "Legendary Blessings" tab has been added to your crafter which allows you to craft the following blessings to your artifacts:

Legendary Blessing of Baldur
Legendary Blessing of Fandral
Legendary Blessing of Frigga
Legendary Blessing of Heimdall
Legendary Blessing of Hela
Legendary Blessing of Hogun
Legendary Blessing of Loki
Legendary Blessing of Odin
Legendary Blessing of Sif
Legendary Blessing of Volstagg

September 24
Zones

X-Defense is still active as a public beta. Data is being collected. Tuning and design adjustments underway, please continue posting feedback on our forums.

Midtown adjusted to feel appropriately dangerous.

Cow level fixed - Brevik has returned from his short vacation.
Experience

Experience has been buffed in certain story areas to help normal mode progression.

Completing a Legendary Quest will grant an extremely large experience reward and should be the best way for players to level up from an experience perspective.
Tenacity

Mobs and heroes should have fully functioning tenacity. Tenacity will now be an extremely powerful stat for reducing crowd control times and therefore increasing overall damage.

Tuning will most definitely need to occur for tenacity on heroes and enemies over the next week.
Items

Added a new artifact, Hand of Doom, which drops from Red Tier 4 Doctor Doom only.

Added many new unique items to the game, approximately 40 in total. Good hunting out there!

Edge of Infinity has a new distinctive icon.

Corrected a defect from patch 1.2 where bonus critical damage bonus on some items was still being calculated twice. All remaining items should now be fixed.

Most medallions in the game have been significantly buffed and adjusted to be competitive. We did a large analysis pass of which medallions were being used by players and buffed the bottom 75% of medallions in popularity, some extremely.

Added a recipe to upgrade a purple item to a cosmic item. Requires level 20 crafter. It will retain all of its attributes and item level, but gets +1 to all skills and a random cosmic affix (it becomes a full cosmic item). This recipe is extremely expensive and is intended to allow players to find a "great roll" on a purple and be able to turn it into a late-game powerful cosmic.
Team Insignias

A new item type is now in the game: Team Insignias.

They have a dedicated item slot.

They are allowed to be worn by any hero who has been a member of the team in the past, including "honorary members".

S.H.I.E.L.D. team insignias may be worn by any hero.

Every insignia provides an aura. Blue and purple insignias have an additional 1 or 2 random affixes, respectively. Test Center Note: These items are still undergoing tuning and testing.

Many more recipes are coming in the near future associated with blue, purple, comic and unique items.
User Interface

Floating Healing Numbers only appear when you have less than 100% health.

Some UI improvements to the launcher system.
Performance Improvements

Sped up loading screens in many areas of the game.

Reduced stuttering for some low-end video cards.

Many small fixes to hero power functionality from a performance standpoint.

Improvement to back end AI of loot entities will greatly speed up low-end systems when piles of loot are present.
Post edited by Ryolnir on September 24

September 24
Heroes

Luke Cage

Luke Cage has been added to Marvel Heroes! With his super strength, unbreakable skin, and ability to summon Heroes for Hire team mates, Luke Cage is an exciting addition to the Marvel Heroes roster!

Iron Man Rework

Iron Man has had his powers completely reworked, with new powers, improved options, and some AWESOME new animations! For details, see this discussion with MichaelMayhem.

Black Panther

Updated Panther Leap to be faster and more responsive.

Black Widow

Updated Acrobatic Assault to be faster and more responsive.

Captain America

Shield Block (when used with Avenging Sentinel) now reflects a flat amount of damage to attackers rather than percentage.
Captain America's Defensive Prowess now properly increases the projectile reflection chance while using Shield Block. The reflection angle now matches the damage resistance angle (180 degrees).
Captain America's Shield Toss and Shield Ricochet tooltips now display the correct damage of the power.

Colossus

Metallic Warrior now increases damage rating to all powers, rather than fighting powers. All of Colossus' damaging powers are already fighting powers - this change is to clear up unnecessary confusion and allow the bonus to display on the character sheet.

Cyclops

Rallying Command can now be used when not under the effects of crowd control.
Cyclops' Optic Explosion now properly deals damage equal to the damage indicated on the tooltip.
Cyclops' Channeled Blast no longer has variance on damage. As with most DoT powers, it deals the same damage at all times.

Human Torch

Human Torch's Homing Flares now properly trigger the delay of spirit regeneration when using the power. The power's tooltip now has the 'Spark' tag.

Ms. Marvel

Ms. Marvel's Photonic Regeneration will no longer cause her to lose her current target.
Ms. Marvel's Stellar Flare now delivers its damage in one packet rather than two. This will cause the tooltip damage to increase accordingly.
A bug has been resolved that was causing Stellar Flare's area of effect radius to be reduced.

Spider-Man

Reflective Web Shield now reflects a flat amount of damage to attackers rather than percentage.
Spider-Man's Reflective Web Shield now properly reflects projectiles while active. The damage negation amount now scales correctly with ranks in Protective Web Shield. Both shields now have the proper damage negation values (as listed in 1.2 patch notes). The reflection angle now matches the damage resistance angle (180 degrees).

Thor

Hammer Punch's health-shredding has been increased to 1.2% (from 0.8%), and scales with power points.
Thor's Storm Strike chain lightning portion no longer has a damage synergy with basic powers.

Black Panther's Panther Leap, Black Widow's Acrobatic Assault, and Deadpool's Stabby Flip will no longer fail to fire their secondary attack upon landing if the target is out of reach.

Tooltips for pets now properly indicate what type of damage the pet deals.

Bounce powers (such as Storm Strike, Chain Lightning and Reflective Blast) now should be dealing full tooltip damage to the first targets hit. Subsequent targets hit by the same bounce power take less damage as intended.

The bonus from 'pet damage', 'pet health', and 'pet duration' affixes will now properly display on tootlips. Several bugs relate to these affixes not functioning for certain powers have been resolved.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
Prestige seems half baked and completely worthless
They have openly admitted it isn't for everyone. Anyone who has been around gamers long enough know people are going to run through the game a few times around just so their name is blue instead of white or whatever stupidness.

Tenks

Good point. I guess I'm glad it is worthless since it would almost shoe horn you into having to level a toon 5 times to 60 to be completely optimal.

Nulolan

N00b
Started playing this earlier this week been having a good bit of fun so far. Playing a low 30's Daredevil as of now, names Nulolan if anyone wants to group wouldn't turn down a SG invite either.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Good point. I guess I'm glad it is worthless since it would almost shoe horn you into having to level a toon 5 times to 60 to be completely optimal.
Yep, I guess if you really wanted to never spend a dime you could use it to respec for free too, lol.

Tenks

Yep, I guess if you really wanted to never spend a dime you could use it to respec for free too, lol.
One day the past week Retcons were raining from the sky for me. I have 5 of them in my STASH. Not to mention if youreallywant to respec just play a toon up to fighting Kingpin and you get a quest reward retcon.

Tenks

Got my Deadpool up to 60 last night just in time for the spirit nerf and FFF nerf. My Rocket is like 38 or something so if you guys are doing xdef at either my Rocket band or Deadpool band send me a message. I'm "Dwil" in marvel or just add my steam d_wilson123 AT yahoo DOT com.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
What are they doing to spirit? The FFF nerf is going to gut spiderman
frown.png

Tenks

From what I understand powers that grant spirit regeneration are bugging or something where they're giving far more regen than intended. So More Bulllets will be effected. But I don't have too much spirit issues on Deadpool but it is pretty significant for other classes.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
The spirit regen "problem" was that it's not supposed to regen during and for a few seconds after using a spirit spender. It's a pretty huge nerf.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
Used 175 splinters last night for a random chest, got Jean Grey. Surprisingly fun to play and ridiculous amount of AOE damage so far. Tenks I'm about level 20 right now and will probably hit 30 sometime next week if you wanna group after that.

Tenks

The spirit nerf/fix is really hurting my Rocket. Luckily they buffed a few skills in the process. I haven't really played my Deadpool which got a major nerf from both the spirit regen and FFF.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
So, turns out there's a ruined building in Upper East Side that has a tunnel full of Moloids and Mole Man at the end, which wasn't working until recently. The heroic and superheroic level his medallion has +1 or +2 int. I went 5 times and got 3 +2's and 2 +1's. That's +10% xp plus another 5% from your core, and usually at least another 5% from your base int. Not bad for leveling.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
So, turns out there's a ruined building in Upper East Side that has a tunnel full of Moloids and Mole Man at the end, which wasn't working until recently. The heroic and superheroic level his medallion has +1 or +2 int. I went 5 times and got 3 +2's and 2 +1's. That's +10% xp plus another 5% from your core, and usually at least another 5% from your base int. Not bad for leveling.
God damn thanks for saying this, would've never known about him otherwise. Gotta go farm some o that.