Marvel Heroes 20xx

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Scarlett witch is aoe king, I grab as many mobs as I can aggro and root/fire bomb them all down in 1-2 casts.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Ya, she's definitely the strongest aoe champ in game. Her and Hawkeye are the best "free" heroes imo (hawkeye is really strong later on). Wish this would release already - not sure they're going to get too much polishing done between now and release (2 weeks).

Caliane

first 10 min I was not remotely impressed. Tutorial was boring as hell. Stiff not fun controls. character damage output was anemic, making the game tedious. taking 5+ hits to kill the most basic trash. :/
outside the tut, it was more like 10-20 hits.

the events spawning while running around the shared map was neat though.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
How do you try other Heroes? I picked Hulk to start, but I would like to try a different Hero when I hit T all the other Heroes are grayed out.

Fenz

Silver Knight of the Realm
I really like the Hulk, bought the premium pack because the starter pack for the Hulk isn't sold anymore. Scarlet Witch is very nice too. Hoping to try the Punisher this Week-end.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
And they still don't have support for 2560x1440...
C > Program Files > Secret Identity Studious > Marvel Heroes Beta > UnrealEngine3 > MarvelGame > Config > Default Engine
Open in Notepad
ResX = to what you want
ResY = to what you want
Save and log in.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Not sure how I feel about this game. I want to like it, but the movement and combat just feels stiff. Am I alone on that feeling?

dechire

Bronze Knight of the Realm
40 mins later with a lazy half-hearted attempt at troubleshooting; I it finally got it installed and then lost any desire to play this game.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Not sure how I feel about this game. I want to like it, but the movement and combat just feels stiff. Am I alone on that feeling?
That is my biggest beef with the game. The animations are meh. The combat feels fine to me though.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
That is my biggest beef with the game. The animations are meh. The combat feels fine to me though.
I agree as well. For me, the game is just fucking fun in spite of (the several) large problems I have with it. Haven't spent money on a video game in forever, but dropped $60 on this one. Not sure what it is about it or why really... I just find it fun.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
That's me.. I would have even taken another hit against gameplay if it would feel more epic. I'm going into this like I do with the Transformers Movies. I just want to see lots of mindless explosions to epic proportions and could care less about anything else but from what i've seen I feel like a small pawn walk around a grey world.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I played a little more last night and I started to like it more. The Hulk is fun and I would probably drop $20 if he was available in a starter pack still. I think they are screwing themselves out of $20 but not making Hulk and others available.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I played a little more last night and I started to like it more. The Hulk is fun and I would probably drop $20 if he was available in a starter pack still. I think they are screwing themselves out of $20 but not making Hulk and others available.
Is this thing even worth the bandwidth? I paused the download to get Arma 2 and the DayZ mod.