Marvel Heroes 20xx

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Got my Punisher in all his required Uniques now at 60. Pretty fun dude. But I feel like I'd be wasting Big10 if I just was grinding out his legendary and omegas. How is Juggs? Apparently Colossus is terrible and I need a front line dude. Or should I just do Hulk? I don't own either Juggs or Hulk the only other true front liner I own is Thing who is level 1.
Hulk and Jugg are both nice. Hulk can be annoying to move with.. he's a giant drunken toad.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Hulk is the epitome of face wrecking. Juggs is really good too. But Hulk is ridiculous. Oh and yeah, like anemos said above, Hulk is a pain in the ass without a ziggurat because he gets stuck on EVERYTHING.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
In the context that top tier represents the heroes that are so powerful that they skew the ratings and are in serious danger of a nerf, Iceman is just behind the top tier. His survivability and TTK are both about on par with IRon Man, who is in absolutely no danger of getting a nerf.

Punisher is an example of a top tier hero who is in danger of getting nerfed.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So there are like 900 different currencies and items groups you trade in for things it seems?
There are various event "currencies" but they are not tradeable. Though you can use them to purchase things from various vendors yes. There aren't all that many, about 10 or so total.

Eternity Splinters are the in game currency that you can use to buy heros, ultimate upgrades, team-ups, aka most of the things you would otherwise pay cash for. They have an internal timer of 7 minutes and drop fairly shortly after that timer is up each time, faster if you have higher special item find

Odin Marks are quest reward currency granted from Legendary Quests (available starting at level 20, and also the fastest way to level), Shared Quests, and some other special items/events. They are used to buy Legendary slot items and to bless artifacts (blessings can be traded by blessing an artifact and then trading the artifact. You can then use the crafter to swap the blessing to an artifact of your choice)

Eyes/Hearts of Demonfire are Shared Quest rewards and Raid rewards. They are used to buy upgrades for uniques and cosmic items and to grant Stat bonuses to slot 1-5 gear.

Other than that most of the other currencies are event specific, right now you'll get a few different kinds because you started playing during arguably their best event ever which combines 8 other events into one. Those can be traded in at event specific vendors for rewards.

People really only trade via items. They use actual item drops as currencies (ala SoJs in D2). The big three are blessings (purchased with Odin Marks), Loki runes and Gem of the Kursed artifacts (abbreviated GoK). But it's a pretty true bartering system so anything worth something can be used to trade.

As an aside, you should know you have to level up your vendors by donating items to them. The first vendors you should level are the Crafter and the Asgardian Enchanter. You take slot 1-5 items from your inventory and alt+click (I think it's alt+click) to donate it to the vendor who's window you currently have open. This is what you should be doing with all your sellable items until they are maxed.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I have my crafting vendor up to level 4 or 5 currently. I just lost two cosmic level items I looted as I was disconnected...I guess others are having issues to so I'm gonna take a break for a bit.

Will I ever be using anything other than optic beam? That seems to be the rape all end all ability.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Focused beam deals more damage to a single target. Ricochet is very strong against multiple targets that you cant line up for optic beam, or when you're low on spirit.

*edit*

i like leveling the enchanter to 10 before maxing the crafter. River of the Soul is a very cheaply made newbie friendly runeword.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Hmm, alright I'll start the enchanter next time I log in.

And yeah those are about the only three abilities I use, it just seems I sweep one circle with optic beam and everything is dead.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You'll want a strike team ability for extra damage on single targets or packed elites. Pick whichever of the 4 you think seems coolest, the differences between them are irrelevant when leveling.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
well dont split your points between them, especially since you dont have the extras from story mode. Stick em all in whoever you pick and try to keep it maxed.

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
Question. Are any of the "summoner" heroes good when they spec summoner? By good I mean like " yes, please bring this hero to our red raid because summons arent total shit" good.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
iceman getting his first round of nerfs. the duration on the construction passive will be switching to 5 seconds.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Question. Are any of the "summoner" heroes good when they spec summoner? By good I mean like " yes, please bring this hero to our red raid because summons arent total shit" good.
Rocket can be a decent summoner

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Can anyone explain one-shot terminals to me? What is their intended difficulty? I assume a step between Cosmic terminal and raid?