Marvel Heroes 20xx

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Drops from Man-Ape, whose one-shot has 3 unskippable defend this location for 1:30 sections so it takes an eternity to farm compared to anything else.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
He can supposedly drop it in MM but he was only recently added to MM and the drop chance is reduced.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Although this game is far from flawless it is amazing how much more content and stuff to do is in this compared to D3.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Ah the odin box xp downgrading must be why my invisimom only instantly went to 35, did half and half with MM boxes. Worked well though, at least I get to skip holosim when I take her to 60 again with her revamp.

Anyone try SheHulk on TC? I've just seen her ult and it was awesome as shit.

overbyte

Golden Knight of the Realm
Im currently squirreling odin/mm/industry boxes for when I have a new 60 which needs gearing. So far I have about six stash pages full.

Tried She hulk a little bit. Seems like a better Luke Cage. Has a lot of the same moves and combo builers and finishers. Even has a summon.

Vittra

I'm really excited for the Scarlet Witch review, I just hope they give her some good direct damage to compete with this time

Khane

Got something right about marriage
You guys who just started playing this week are gonna be so tortured after this event is over. It's WAY faster to level right now haha. I knocked out a cosmic prestige yesterday in about 5 hours.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Ryolnir posted the patch is Friday now. Wonder if they'll do all day thursday terminal boxes.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Extra day of the event means I might get cosmic Cyke to 60 after all. Been laying off MH since a big set of books I ordered got delivered.

Khane

Hrmm, interesting, so event is still on tomorrow? Is it yet another extra 24%?

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just started this yesterday, I have Cyclops up to 45 so far. I bought random hero tokens with my splinters and got Rogue, Ms. Marvel and Psylocke, all characters I wanted so that's pretty cool.

Is there anything I should be focusing on right now besides leveling? I've been running around midtown and industry city a lot, and doing legendary quests. Kinda ignoring the story mode, it's boring. I bought Firestar for a team up, is there anything else I should pick up with gold? I'm trying to level my enchanter and crafter, so should I hold off on a pet for now?

Tenks

Hm I'm still not getting the Deadpool hate. Did one-shot Ape Man with Punisher then Deadpool. Overall I felt Deadpool was better at surviving trash and clearing the board but Punisher was obviously better at clearing the boss. I feel Deadpool isn't too far off from where he needs to be just add a signature that does some chunk damage and possibly tune up his overall damage by maybe 10% and he's good to go.

overbyte

Golden Knight of the Realm
Is there still an active Rerolled guild? Who do we contact in game for an invite?

Game name: orialchum

Ancallagon

Silver Knight of the Realm
They just announced that Odin's Blessing is active for all terminals, midtown, and ICP at the same time until 3am pacific. Hooray!

Khane

Man I just poopsocked the shit out of MH today. Started the day with 3300 Omegas, Ended at 5157.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I've been playing this again due to the crazy event. Mostly my cyclops but got GR to 60 as well.

Got a Sacred White Gorilla Neck out of a crimson box. It's about 50% max stats if the MH item compendiumwebsite shows max stats. Anyone know what it might be worth?

I can tell I'm going to get uninterested in the game when the event ends, though. Which is Friday, yea?