Marvel Heroes 20xx

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Cap is an ok leveler, so with 400% xp during Odin's Bounty I'd guess you could go green to red in 3-4 hours.

Assuming a legendary of course.
Yeah I have maxed out Gungir. I like Murica, he's my favorite melee hero other than Nightcrawler which he's still too squishy. Doing terminal runs Cap decimates the bosses. I also like Deadpool but going to finish him to 60 when his 52 review is done. Gotta love teleporters to rush terminals.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yellow xp orbs in terminals are bugged to hell and gone and giving way too much xp. I'm getting a few levels every single time I run red kurse by freeing all the civilians. Get it before it's patched!

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Loki now has one of the highest TTK times right now... Is the sky falling? His reworked slot 4 is Fucking OP as hell! You can get up to 1500 crit and brut CHANCE, not dmg, chance with near 100% uptime.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
He'll get nerfed, but god if he couldn't use some time at the top. He's been one of the worst heroes in the game for probably a year.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Loki now has one of the highest TTK times right now... Is the sky falling? His reworked slot 4 is Fucking OP as hell! You can get up to 1500 crit and brut CHANCE, not dmg, chance with near 100% uptime.
Yes he is a BEAST now. I watched Dankrage streaming him as a summoner build.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Yellow xp orbs in terminals are bugged to hell and gone and giving way too much xp. I'm getting a few levels every single time I run red kurse by freeing all the civilians. Get it before it's patched!
It's either patched or not all terminals. I just ran a green Mandarin and the yellow orbs didn't do much for me...didn't level up even once at level 40 or so.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
49 lvl 60s, helluva bug.

And yeah still works, I just stuck with red kurse but apparently the real hotness is running story mode treasure rooms and resetting.

Nissir

Lord Nagafen Raider
I must be broken, on level 60 red Kurse, I am getting 9k on yellows and 15k on greens. Pretty much the same in MM and MM hard mode, greens are giving me more exp then yellows. When this bug was first out, yellows were giving me 250k plus in normal MM.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I decided to unlock antman to try a run through the story. Leveling is going much quicker in the story mode now probably one of the faster ways to level up compared to what I used to do which is really nice.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Bro in my new SG (he was in my old one too) hooked me up with a 25/invul/+1 int xgene today. Hello Squirrel Girl!

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Anyone playing with a good SG that runs any axis raids on a regular schedule? It has been a pain trying to find good runs each week.

Also I'm very sad the yellow orbs are gone. It was taking about 20 minutes to do a 1-60 prestige this past weekend.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
So how is ant man?
Not that high with him yet but seems interesting. Mostly melee but has a pretty good mix if powers some with pretty good range and his ant construct stuff are a pretty neat idea. The giant fist of ants seems to be a pretty serious damage aoe.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
2 hidden achievements if you're interested, think they were mostly already spoiled on the MH forums

Equip Iron Patriot Repulsors on Captain America, /salute.
Equip Guardians Battle Suit on Wolverine, /cheer