Marvel Heroes 20xx

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well I'll give the new team credit, been playing the game since beta with shit framerate drops all the time with a non-crappy video card. Today game actually plays at 60fps on full settings, gj on the unreal engine update.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Well I'll give the new team credit, been playing the game since beta with shit framerate drops all the time with a non-crappy video card. Today game actually plays at 60fps on full settings, gj on the unreal engine update.
Yup, this engine update is making the game stupidly smooth. I have a pretty beastly system and I would still get bogged down here and there. No issues anymore!

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Already have both Cap and Iron Man, and I haven't even bothered leveling either one. Which of their ults sucks the least so I know what code to use for a token?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just when I thought they couldn't do any worse than this year's rebrand patch, the anniversary patch is the biggest trainwreck in the history of the game. I mean good god, how the hell do you fuck up something as simple as an achievement that says 'go kill this guy once'?

Maxnome

Molten Core Raider
I don't know if this patch is as bad the Rogue release patch but its pretty bad.
For an event thats mostly recycled past events, I'm not sure how they mess up so much.

amigo

Lord Nagafen Raider
And I had to download 5+ gigs for that.. FFS, the entire game is 18.6 gigs on my disk, and they keep pushing out these giant turds on a weekly basis. Terribad patch management.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
ICP event is dropping 3-6 cake slices per boss along with reduced prices on cake items. Gotten a couple of Skrull Empire flags out of it today as well.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
BAM! Not that there's a difference in rewards between #1 and the rest of the top 10%

kWVRmwX.png

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah I was just dicking around this morning when I checked the leaderboard out of curiosity and saw I was #7, so I said fuck it lets go for #1 just for funsies. By the time the previous #1 guy realized I passed him I was well ahead and still extending the lead, so he just logged off. Midtown killing bosses, clearing LQs, and rescuing citizens. Not that it really matters because it's pretty easy to hit top 10% just from normal gameplay in a cosmic patrol.

Started 7 cosmic prestiges this week, might start an 8th. I have a problem.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Hmm, so 2 ult upgrades, 1 stash tab, 2 iridium cups, and 2 costumes for 2.50. Probably worth it, thanks for the heads up!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So basically the entire game is on 50% sale except fortune cards, which are probably supposed to be on sale as well.

Also, I just randomed symbiote wolverine. Didn't even know it was possible to random halloween costumes.

amigo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hmm, so 2 ult upgrades, 1 stash tab, 2 iridium cups, and 2 costumes for 2.50. Probably worth it, thanks for the heads up!
Hmm, so this made me go double-check the free stash offering, and it actually is a different one (I remember buying the general 30-something stash a long while ago). Different number, so it stacks.
The amount of fun in this game has always been proportional to the amount of free inventory and storage space, for me. And they sure as heck keep stuffing you with tons of garbage and +0.01% upgrades/sidegrades.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ugh all the events running at once during the weekend is going to make picking up loot that isn't artifacts and uniques a chore in of itself.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Hmm, so this made me go double-check the free stash offering, and it actually is a different one (I remember buying the general 30-something stash a long while ago). Different number, so it stacks.
The amount of fun in this game has always been proportional to the amount of free inventory and storage space, for me. And they sure as heck keep stuffing you with tons of garbage and +0.01% upgrades/sidegrades.
I meant it was only one stash for me because I already had IM's stash. Also, it's actually 4 costumes, you get a default costume for IM and Cap in addition to their CW costumes.