Marvel Heroes 20xx

Volt

Molten Core Raider
I guess so, it's not like they have a whole hell of a lot to spend it on though. I guess lottery tickets and xp potions.
They have a handful of announced heroes that are gonna hit the shop sooner or later, which if you bought the $200 founder pack is also pointless since they are already given free to that tier. More costumes and cards I'm guessing is what they will keep adding.

*Also I'm looking at running dailies and challenge modes if anyone is looking for a team. Name is Jellyfinger with a 32 Deadpool and 16 Colusses.

Goatface

new patch, nothing new
Tonight's update is mostly to improve server-side capacity and to improve performance.

We're making a couple of tiny code changes, but nothing visible to players. Unfortunately, that still requires a patch.We're working to bring down patch sizes to a more reasonable level.

Known issues are unchanged from our previous notes. We're working to fix many of those as well.
been playing Thing, but not finished the story yet. keep reading reports of people getting the same starter as they got when finishing the prologue. has that happen to anyone here?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Not to me. I got Storm after the prologue and Scarlet Witch after the game.

Volt

Molten Core Raider
new patch, nothing new

been playing Thing, but not finished the story yet. keep reading reports of people getting the same starter as they got when finishing the prologue. has that happen to anyone here?
Happened to a guy I know, he got unlucky and pulled 2x Hawkeye.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
IGN is Bixxby 33ish deadpool, about to level up ironman I think. Always down to blow through dailies/madripoor.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Apparently the person has to be online when you add them as a friend !?!?!?

I just tried adding a bunch of you and kept getting an unable to add message because you were not online.

ixian_sl

shitlord
I wish Iron Man had his Proton Cannon from the Marvel vs Capcom games.
frown.png

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Ok, stay away from Punisher. He is pretty bad at the moment on damage, to the point I would say straight broken.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Is Cable the only ranged tank? Also, does anyone know which heroes are slated to be released next?

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Emma Frost, Nova, Human Torch and Squirrel Girl are listed in ultimate pack but not avaiable yet, so they are probably next.

I'm morenfin in game too.

I think Luke Cage is in the ultimate pack too.

I started with storm. I got thing from the prologue and again from finishing the story.

Usually play my lvl 35 black widow. I'm up for dalies/madripoor. Got a few keys to run reds too.

Goatface

got my 1st costume drop while playing Thing, a 2nd Classic lol
guess i can have both offense and defense now
btw where do you find played time on a toon?

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Hit 20 on Thing and respeced, now I destroy shit and hardly take damage. So much better.

rrr_img_29144.jpg

Saving my points to keep my current abilities maxed as I level.

Its a quest in chapter 3, get both parts of the blade and hand em into the quest giver for an artifact. She's by the lowtown waypoint.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
A little behind on this game, can it legitimately be played without paying for anything or is it balls-crushing if you don't?