Marvel Heroes 20xx

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Hey good, another omega drop. Domino being out not sure if I should get her or wait for gamora for splinters.

Have they said anymore about Achievement release? It's been pretty quiet about em.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Have they said anymore about Achievement release? It's been pretty quiet about em.
"Final stages of development" which if I recall before they said they were working on the systems/UI for it. So I guess that is improvement.

So many big features in development. Personally can't wait for achievements, any UI upgrades/additions, and Star-Lord/Nova.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sounds like drax and zemora team ups are coming out in the next few weeks too so lots of new team up heroes to be had. Now if only mr fantastics signature did not eat the passive effects /grumble.

Goatface

Mini FAQ - Raid Tokens (Eye of Demonfire)
Hi all,

I've gone through and added details about the Item Grade raid tokens called Eye of Demonfire. (Also available outside of raids in a limited capacity).

This are almost exactly like the raid tokens from games like WOW and other MMOs, except that they buy RECIPES for to upgrade your items, so players of many heroes can upgrade all their heroes items instead of having to focus on just one hero.

Here's some initial info:
Eye of Demonfire

A new item upgrade currency known as "Eye of Demonfire" is now available in game.

Each raid boss drops 25 tokens, except Surtur drops 50 tokens. This is a once a week per account per boss drop

Each shared daily quest drops 2 Eyes of Demofire per day per quest, total of 6 per day. (42 per week)

Man Ape drops 3 Eyes of Demonfire, once per day. (21 per week)

Summary:

You can receive up to 63 per week from playing outside of raids. (more will be added with upcoming new content and with Login Rewards)

You can receive up to 150 per week from raids if you completely clear all encounters, including Surtur.

Misc. Notes:

These will eventually drop in loot boxes from raid bosses instead of on the ground. For the last week of Beta you will have to click on the ground.

It is absolutely intended that someone who dedicates the time, effort and preparation to raiding has the potential to acquire these faster, assuming they put in the work every week. However, everyone will still have access to them, even if they never step foot into a raid zone.

This isn't the final list of methods to acquire the tokens, but it's a reasonable start.

Recipes for each slot are approximately 200-300 tokens each. Once you get a recipe for the slot, you can upgrade any number of items for any hero, with a crafting cost associated with each one. [around 20k credits each]

These will be added to the Currency Tab when it launches later this year.
"they [tokens] will also be able to be used to buy Raid Uniques"

Beef

Silver Knight of the Realm
I've been making my 60 push with Rocket the last few days. It is a little ugly before BFG with his lack of good aoe before that point but once you get it, he's pretty good. Turrets, Groot, and burrowing escape make it pretty hard to die if you're paying attention.

Kanglor

Silver Knight of the Realm
Well the circle is now complete, thought I had left daily quests behind, guess not. I didn't mind the SQs when they were just 1 omega and couple random boxes, but now tying the token(reputation) system to them, c'mon. On top of that we gotta do man-ape everyday, wtf? Yes, I can complete the raid with my guild for those tokens, but why not come up with a better system for the non-raid tokens, ie do it in a way that lets people do the activities they want.

Goatface

how long does the current raid take?

not done a SQ yet today, but manape didn't drop any tokens for me today. some others reporting same

MossyBank

N00b
New random hero box giveaway is up. I redeemed a code and it would not redeem. I think it's because I got a gamespot code awhile back? Anyway this is a fresh key for whoever nabs it. Enjoy.

RHBX-THWI-Y4HH-DB1I-KG5Q

MossyBank

N00b
Yeah that's the one I did. Used google to get a code, tried to redeem it.. said it reached it's limit... so I posted it here for whoever wants it.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The one I got from them just now worked for me and I got heroes from almost all the promos in June. Probably some flaw in their system that's giving out dupe keys sometimes, at least one of the other sites doing giveaways had that problem too.

Got Psylocke, first non-dupe in quite a while.

Edit: Did something go wrong with daily login bonuses? I haven't actually played the game in over a week, but just noticed when I logged in to open the hero box that I have two of the day 13 boxes.

Kleenex_sl

shitlord
the 1st box was set to level 12, so the gave out another
My Login Rewards doesn't have a check mark for today, for some reason. Does it have to do with the level 13 boxes? Also, while I've come our of lurking mode to ask questions, I've done X-Defense for three days (multiple times each day) and haven't gotten one token. Bad RNG luck?

Thanks for the code hint, I got Moon Knight.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Are you just trying the codes in the comments? You have to log-in with Facebook, Twitter, or Google+. I did it a few hours ago when a friend emailed the link to me and the key I got worked. Got Squirrel Girl.