Marvel Heroes 20xx

Arica_sl

shitlord
Any of you big Iron Man players like the new changes? I was thinking of buying him and making a burn build to offload my bacon pepper artifact.
I play him. I posted awhile ago that I found him boring and tedious to level but once I maxed level and geared him I now play him almost exclusively, before and after changes. I don't run a burn build.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
If anyone was wondering, The Power Cosmic legendary is best in slot for split damage type heroes. It is about a 2% damage increase over gungnir, so unless you really feel the need to min/max your dudes, don't feel too bad about not replacing your current legendary.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
If anyone was wondering, The Power Cosmic legendary is best in slot for split damage type heroes. It is about a 2% damage increase over gungnir, so unless you really feel the need to min/max your dudes, don't feel too bad about not replacing your current legendary.
I think where that will really shine is probably rogue. She is likely the first hero to have access to all three damage types it will probably be best in slot for her.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Starlord was really really fun to play. His close combat ability is pretty brutal damage and the rest of his skills are just great. If Nova wasn't releasing next month I'd be leveling SL again.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
If you prestige a character, do you lose their level 60 xp bonus? I'm guessing yes, but wanted to confirm.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
no, you dont. Youll gain the synergy xp the first time you hit 60 on all characters, youll never lose the bonus or gain another for that same character.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
no, you dont. Youll gain the synergy xp the first time you hit 60 on all characters, youll never lose the bonus or gain another for that same character.
Thats good to know it was one reason i was a bit leery of doing prestige with rocket as I did not want to lose his xp bonus or synergy bonuses.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Just started playing this... have RR up to lvl 40. Does the forum have a supergroup? I'm starting to get lonely playing by myself!

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Not sure about a supergroup but i'm on most nights. Have a 60 Colossus and working on Nightcrawler now whos in the 40s. Hit me up on "Brewbone" if you need someone to roll through some x-defs with or something.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
There a Rerolled SG that gets posted every few pages. I'm not in it as I'm in a group with some other friends, but I'm sure someone can get you an invite.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Just started playing this... have RR up to lvl 40. Does the forum have a supergroup? I'm starting to get lonely playing by myself!
Just let us know your ingame name and any of us can invite you.

Janx, I sent you an invite on Brewbone. If you don't get it when you log on let me know.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Damn, my bad, forgot to post my ingame name its Deathlag.

I went ahead and added everyone who just posted their names also. Thanks!

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Alrighty, everyone that requested to be invited have been. If you don't receive one let us know.

overbyte

Golden Knight of the Realm
Im kinda sad that Jeans review preview was pushed back. Oh well.

ign is orialchum if anyone wants to do groupy stuff at some point.

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
I would like an SG invite as well. Ingame name is "MagnumJohnson"

Thanks in advance
smile.png