Marvel Universe stuff

Sterling

El Presidente
I agree, Panther was fantastically cast and after Civil War I'm excited to see his movie. But am I the only one that isn't a fan of Michael B. Jordan? I haven't really liked him in anything I've seen him in.
I liked Creed. And we certainly wasn't the worst part of Fantastic Four. He doesn't have a huge body of work, but I think he's not a shitter.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I don't like that he signed on for that utterly retarded BLM movie about that stupid kid killed at a BART station. That shit did not need to be made into a movie.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, good in FNL and Chronicle. He's fine in the last FF too, it's bad for every reason aside from the cast more or less.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
I don't like that he signed on for that utterly retarded BLM movie about that stupid kid killed at a BART station. That shit did not need to be made into a movie.
Don't let politics get in the way of everything. Fruitvale Station was produced before BLM even existed. It was the movie that got him noticed as an adult actor and is directly responsible for him being in Creed by establishing his relationship with Ryan Coogler. I don't have to like that movie to be glad it was made because of what it enabled to come afterwards for Coogler's and Jordan's careers.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
That entire movie was politics driven. I live in the Bay Area, we all fucking hate that area and the people who live there. Oakland might as well be a failed state for all we care.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
The only consistantly good thing about the FF, is that anyone who plays Johnny Storm as an actor is destined for greatness. Evans and Jordan are great.

fris

Vyemm Raider
The only consistantly good thing about the FF, is that anyone who plays Johnny Storm as an actor is destined for greatness. Evans and Jordan are great.
well, not everyone
smile.png

164full-jay-underwood.jpg

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
So that others might benefit from my own experience of posting boobies outside of Screenshots, the images behind spoiler tags still load with the page even if you don't click on the show button, so you can still get dinged for them. You might wanna edit those to links, including the quoted one, since people do read the forum from work (myself included).