Marvel Universe stuff

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Xarpolis got a warning but I gave the other dude a 1 pointer because I had to actually go in to delete the attachment.

No nsfw images outside SS. Spoiler tags still load the image on a Pc.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Xarpolis got a warning but I gave the other dude a 1 pointer because I had to actually go in to delete the attachment.

No nsfw images outside SS. Spoiler tags still load the image on a Pc.
Would this be considered nsfw?

rrr_img_133971.jpg

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Blade I can totally see happening. I still have my doubts about seeing any character on the TV side that requires special effects eating up the show's budget every time their alter ego is on screen.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Blade I can totally see happening. I still have my doubts about seeing any character on the TV side that requires special effects eating up the show's budget every time their alter ego is on screen.
Grimm has CGI faces every episode and they make it work.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
I really hope Inhumans hasn't been canceled and is just postponed until phase 4. That stuff is way more interesting than all this rehashed Spiderman shit.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
FCBD Civil war 2, 00. I skimmed through it, seems like they're trying to really make inhumans a thing... and an inhuman "blows up" a place.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Lol, I was about to reply that I can't wait for the version of Blade who's constantly sweating, panting, and mouth-breathing. HOO BOY SIGN ME UP.