Marvel Universe stuff

fris

Vyemm Raider
I hope Captain Marvel's super power continues to be flying through enemy space ships

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
i doubt NatPo is Thorella, she is 38 (40 by the time this comes out) and they wanna lock someone down for 2-3 movies at least. More likely she will be some sorta bridge between Chris Hemsworth and a younger, 20-something actress and that'll be the "surprise" in the movie, as Thor and she sacrifice themselves for nuThor. Maybe Valkyrie has a baby with NatPo's ovaries, Hemsworth's sperm, and that baby is accelerated in age because reasons.

Quick, try to guess Brie Larsons age

(she is 29 lol, i honestly thought she was also late 30s)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i doubt NatPo is Thorella, she is 38 (40 by the time this comes out) and they wanna lock someone down for 2-3 movies at least. More likely she will be some sorta bridge between Chris Hemsworth and a younger, 20-something actress and that'll be the "surprise" in the movie, as Thor and she sacrifice themselves for nuThor. Maybe Valkyrie has a baby with NatPo's ovaries, Hemsworth's sperm, and that baby is accelerated in age because reasons.

Quick, try to guess Brie Larsons age

(she is 29 lol, i honestly thought she was also late 30s)
sad times when Matilda hits 40.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Blade was where Feige got his Marvel movie start, IIRC. So happy to see this come back. I was a big fan of the Wesley Snipes movies (until you get to them phoning in #3) I have become a huge Mahershala Ali fan over the last couple of years, between him and Feige I can put my faith in them that this will be good no matter what.

Lithose is dead on in regards to Female Thor, though, its some of the worst SJW pandering comics and the harbringer of "All new all different" Marvel comics that is currently ushering in the demise of the comic industry because no one wants to read Cultural Marxist trash. People can agitate about it on Twitter all day long but those people don't represent anyone who actually buys comics. They aren't tastemakers except in ultraliberal coastal bubbles. If Feige thinks he can continue to make billion-dollar blockbusters based upon the current post-2005 era of comic stories, newsflash: "Get woke, go broke" comes for everyone and they used to mostly make westerns at one time, as well.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Based on an SJW comic book but the director more than earned the benefit of the doubt.
Uh hes the reason this happened;

thor-ragnarok-valkyrie-marvel-comics-1020295-1280x0.jpg

Taika is a SJW cuck himself.

• 2Dislike
  • 2Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 5 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Lithose is dead on in regards to Female Thor, though, its some of the worst SJW pandering comics and the harbringer of "All new all different" Marvel comics
There's a long list of worse SJW pandering:
* Captain Marvel having smaller breasts and less hair with each cancellation-reboot, she's currently fighting family drama.
* Female Hawkeye cucking real Hawkeye and having her own gay Avengers.
* Muslim Ms Marvel with horrific giant hands helping Captain Marvel run a woke police state from space.
* Nazi Captain America
* Lesbian Space-Hispanic America Chavez going to woke university and battling white conservatives on campus.
* Female Vision because why not?
* She-Hulk losing her personality and character and becoming a woke parody who hardly transforms and investigates YouTube cooking channels.
* Korean Hulk.
* Iron Man being a young black girl who stole Strak's tech.
* Jean Grey turning Iceman gay and him becoming a gay stereotype losing his old personality, antagonists are his parents.
* Wolverine dying and being replaced with X-23 who now has an annoying mini me clone of her own.
* Shuri sending Black Panther into space and not going to look for him, so she becomes Black Panther while T'Challa hangs out with space kangz.
* Wasp being an even younger girl who loves the science.
* Nova Corps commanded by a pregnant women who goes into battle.

Yeah brown Asgardians and an existing character getting Thor's powers while Thor has a redemption arc doesn't sound so bad now does it?

• 1Like
  • 1WTF
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
* Captain Marvel having smaller breasts and less hair with each cancellation-reboot, she's currently fighting family drama.
* Muslim Ms Marvel with horrific giant hands helping Captain Marvel run a woke police state from space.
* Nazi Captain America
* Lesbian Space-Hispanic America Chavez going to woke university and battling white conservatives on campus.
* She-Hulk losing her personality and character and becoming a woke parody who hardly transforms and investigates YouTube cooking channels.
* Korean Hulk.
* Jean Grey turning Iceman gay and him becoming a gay stereotype losing his old personality, antagonists are his parents.
* Wolverine dying and being replaced with X-23 who now has an annoying mini me clone of her own.
* Shuri sending Black Panther into space and not going to look for him, so she becomes Black Panther while T'Challa hangs out with space kangz.

Yeah brown Asgardians and an existing character getting Thor's powers while Thor has a redemption arc doesn't sound so bad now does it?

:honkler:

• 1Great Review

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
* Nazi Captain America
* Korean Hulk.

America Chavez, Iron man and BP the only one I'd say are worse (Never read female Hulk or Vision or Hawkeye so don't know, heard they were bad)..Don't get me wrong, there were others who had more cringe or "worse writing" overall, I agree. But in many of them, there was some attempt at being self reflective...Some. Ms Marvel, for example, it did eventually acknowledge they had become the Fascists.

Thor was just awful because the "self reflecting" part of the story (Thor's Redemption) was actually a pretty insidious acknowledgement of the terrible themes...Thor essentially agreed he was a privileged Asgardian with some potential Toxic Divinity (The allegories were REAL subtle, lol) and essentially agreed it was time to let go of power and embrace that good night. The Nihilism in the final frame was disturbing, I've never seen that in Comics before from a "Hero"..Not to be confused with hopelessness and a Hero giving up--which happens often. But that's never displayed a GOOD thing, its always a mistake. In Unworthy though, its displayed as the most heroic thing Thor can do, to get out of the way and just be woke, because his privilege blinded him from being worthy.

But American Chavez, holy FUCK that comic is just...LOL. My god, its so bad...so so fucking bad.

• 2Worf

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I guess they needed someone younger to play Blade instead of getting the man himself again? 57 compared to 45. Wesley was just perfect for that role.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
No one was complaining. Also, that run sucked balls. Drawn like dogshit,
ACTUALLY,

the issues that russell dauterman did w/ aaron are some of the best art in marvel
MightyThor-01-Cover.jpg

and no he didn't do just variants or coverart (where they trick you into buying the comic), he's done whole issues and interiors, probably half of jane fosters thors run

Russell-Dauterman-Header.jpg

i'm not saying he's the best ever, but he's the top at marvel, Best now would be Jim Cheung (i think he left too, idk)

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
ACTUALLY,

the issues that russell dauterman did w/ aaron are some of the best art in marvel
MightyThor-01-Cover.jpg

and no he didn't do just variants or coverart (where they trick you into buying the comic), he's done whole issues and interiors, probably half of jane fosters thors run

Russell-Dauterman-Header.jpg

i'm not saying he's the best ever, but he's the top at marvel, Best now would be Jim Cheung (i think he left too, idk)

Yeah, its not all crap, but the amount of imported backgrounds and lazy panels is obscene throughout the run. That said, I'm being unfair because this an issue across all of Marvel. So I'm probably not the best judge, art in comics just got worse after the crunch in the 90's. I'm not sure if the talent left, or the reliance on new techniques made the drawing look more stiff/bland, its hard to put my finger on it.

Chris

Potato del Grande
America Chavez, Iron man and BP the only one I'd say are worse (Never read female Hulk or Vision or Hawkeye so don't know, heard they were bad)..Don't get me wrong, there were others who had more cringe or "worse writing" overall, I agree. But in many of them, there was some attempt at being self reflective...Some. Ms Marvel, for example, it did eventually acknowledge they had become the Fascists.

Thor was just awful because the "self reflecting" part of the story (Thor's Redemption) was actually a pretty insidious acknowledgement of the terrible themes...Thor essentially agreed he was a privileged Asgardian with some potential Toxic Divinity (The allegories were REAL subtle, lol) and essentially agreed it was time to let go of power and embrace that good night. The Nihilism in the final frame was disturbing, I've never seen that in Comics before from a "Hero"..Not to be confused with hopelessness and a Hero giving up--which happens often. But that's never displayed a GOOD thing, its always a mistake. In Unworthy though, its displayed as the most heroic thing Thor can do, to get out of the way and just be woke, because his privilege blinded him from being worthy.

But American Chavez, holy FUCK that comic is just...LOL. My god, its so bad...so so fucking bad.

View attachment 216123
Yeah I think female Thor is salvageable though, every storyline has been rewritten for the movies, they can take a different route. The hammer is there with nobody to use it at the moment since Thor has Stormbreaker.

Nobody can fix America Chavez mi hombre.

• 1Seriously?

fris

Vyemm Raider
Fuck Marvel. Female Thor God of thunder, next up Loki is gay.

he did turn into a female horse, get fucked by a giant male horse, and give birth to an 8 legged horse SLEIPNIR. so that's at least established cannon :)

• 1Like
  • 1Picard

Singh'sSpot

Blackwing Lair Raider
Scaling back Star Wars because of fatigue, but here's seven or so cape shit projects!

• 1Solidarity