Marvel Universe stuff

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
This is not OG MCU. This is basically in the "Venomverse." Apparently they are working on a Madame Web storyline to introduce the Spider-Verse. That way they can have Tom Holland bounce back and forth and have it not interfere with the Marvel shit. I dunno, but it's gonna confuse a lot of people.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Vampires being a side universe cause they don't want it mainstream? Nah that won't confuse people.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Vampires being a side universe cause they don't want it mainstream? Nah that won't confuse people.

Not only that, but I read somewhere that Dracula will be intro'd soon. I think I heard with Moon Kinght. Probably leading up to Blade.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, it's definitely 100% mcu. It will probably, if not more than likely be only within the Spiderman movies until needed.. Which will probably be Blade.

It'd be weird if they went straight spider-verse when the trailer is essentially leaving us off where spiderman ended. The poster showing off Spiderman with the graffiti "murderer."

I'd put money on this was part of the deal between Sony and Disney, is to joint venture with more movies.. They wanted Venom in the mcu but he wasn't. It's pretty much from here; how are they going to introduce venomverse to the mcu.

I feel with Leto frontmanning and after a history or atleast Joker.. Morbius will need the tie-in.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Ok, hype's building. I never have much thrill in for these shows, but they might be pretty good. Especially because they have the official movie cast as the stars.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Ok, hype's building. I never have much thrill in for these shows, but they might be pretty good. Especially because they have the official movie cast as the stars.

This is basically their way of giving people more screen time so they don't have people like Black Widow waiting 10 years for a solo movie. They are all getting movie budget money for these shows too. So they are basically extra long movies. Depending of course on how many episodes and how long they actually run. Like the Mandalorian was 8 episodes but they averaged like 35 minutes each.

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah these shows have a real good chance of being awesome. Loki's always awesome and Falcon/Bucky have good chemistry so this should be good. Scarlet Witch is cool, but not sure how confident in that show I am though.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
That made me think of the punchline from one of Attell's jokes. He was talking about dating some retarded chick, and after his friends called him out on it, he responded "but them titties ain't retarded". I can't find it on youtube anywhere, though.

• 1Like

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
My understanding is this is the alternate timeline Loki that escaped when they did time travel in Endgame.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Kat Dennings as Darcy in WandaVision. I think she's a shit actress, but I sure do like looking at her.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Kat Dennings as Darcy in WandaVision. I think she's a shit actress, but I sure do like looking at her.

Apparently she had to be covered up for the Thor movies because of Portman.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users