Marvel Universe stuff

Juvarisx

Florida
Owen Wilson was cast in Loki and I am cracking up at the thought as having him as the chronomonitor clones

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
A main actor pulling strings to not be upstaged by a supporting actor isn't uncommon.
Now since she is on WandaVision they should have a "rack off" between Darcy and Scarlet Witch.

• 5Like
  • 4Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Sterling

El Presidente
A main actor pulling strings to not be upstaged by a supporting actor isn't uncommon.
Could also be the studio doing it to push Portman's character. Lets not pretend we all wouldn't pee in either of their butts though.

• 1Like

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>

I'm pretty sure she was upstaged anyways. Granted if they had allowed Denning's asset to be displayed in a more obvious way, noone would have noticed Portman was in the movies at all.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Until Charlie mentioned it here I never realized Elizabeth Olsen is the younger sister to the Olsen twins.

• 3Picard
  • 2Cringe
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 7 users

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Considering the fact that the twins look like a pair of coked-out skeletors nowadays, you can't really be blamed for missing the family resemblance.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Intriguing news. Sam Raimi is in talks to direct Doctor Strange 2. I'm all in for that.

• 1Popcorn
  • 1Like
  • 1Spotlight
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
This means the probability of a Bruce Campbell cameo is high!

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
KHart-Die-bitch.gif

• 1Worf

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
She's really gone tits up in that article. Completely dug her heals into the comment and how the world is a worse place because of South Park. I'm sure She-Hulk is going to be charming.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Is she the show runner or just a staff writer? Either way she is shit posting to generate buzz for herself. She is w cynical idealogue.