Marvel Universe stuff

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
"abuse of power" 20 years ago? No one cares about that especially when it's piggybacking on a stupid Synder cut.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

nu_11

By “spiritual” rosary tattoo does she mean her tramp stamp tattoo? That shit looked so cringe on TV.

So Joss ignored her agent’s calls which prevented her agent from telling him that she was pregnant (and not fat). How about you just tell him that you’re pregnant yourself? Why does an agent HAVE to convey this information???

Last edited:

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I mean I thought it was known that Whedon was a piece of shit, it just never got enough momentum to get him cancelled.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
What's worse is that his fucking name is Joseph. Who the hell changes from Joseph to Joss? Faggot bitch. But damn does he make an entertaining Marvel movie.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Gina Carano will be fired before Brie is.
winner GIF by Barstool Sports

• 3Worf
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 3 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I'm rewatching Infinity War... This has to be the best paced movie ever made. I'm 40 minutes in, its just' insane how much ground they've covered, and how there hasn't been one boring second, or anything. Just a truly fucking fantastic movie.

• 2Like
  • 1Great Review
Reactions: 2 users

Brad2770

I'm rewatching Infinity War... This has to be the best paced movie ever made. I'm 40 minutes in, its just' insane how much ground they've covered, and how there hasn't been one boring second, or anything. Just a truly fucking fantastic movie.

I’ll have to rewatch it tonight. Picked up Disney+ for WandaVision and Falcon Winter Soldier.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user