Marvel Universe stuff

Fadaar

That guy
An 11 year old today probably has seen 3-4 times the amount of superhero movies than we did at their age.

When I was 11 (born in 85) the only ones that would have been worth watching would be the Tim Burton Batman movies and I guess maybe the old Christopher Reeve Superman movies? Superman sucks though so I probably wouldn't have even cared to see those. Long story short yes your math checks out, if anything it's a little low for me lol.

edit: shit Batman Forever came out way earlier than I thought it did, 1995

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Probably getting a Spidey 3 title reveal soon as the actors are trolling titles today.

Eu86U5YUcAAqXTG.jpg

Eu8qM-uVIAYUQo1.jpg

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
There weren't much for movies but being a kid/teen in the 90's was awesome, the Xmen/Spiderman saturday morning cartoon was on point. Tell me you don't have this theme song stuck in your head now

• 3Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

nu_11

hexagonal shapes are multiverse stuff. the other stuff may be links from one multiverse/dimension to another.
There are legitimate organic chemistry figures on that board.

Source: I've taken two years of organic chemistry.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
There are legitimate organic chemistry figures on that board.

Source: I've taken two years of organic chemistry.
alright, but look at the caption next to one of them. Home Worlds. the cube has "Can't Find Home" above it.
jump-point.png

Last edited:

Sevens

Log Wizard
Blade to be rated PG-13. Booooo!
Feige has pretty much said as long as he is in charge the MCU will be PG-13, Deadpool is now the exception only because it was established as R before joining the MCU. Dont know why you would be surprised by this. Even when they announced Dr Strange 2 would be a horror flick Feige made sure to that it was a PG13 horror flick.

• 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
PG-13 with an actor who has never done action before, how could Blade be anything but a smashing success!!!

I know they proved the naysayers wrong by turning a movie with a talking raccoon into a massive hit, but I don't see how the MCU doesn't go completely to shit with some of the shit they've announced for the future.

• 1Solidarity

Sevens

Log Wizard
PG-13 with an actor who has never done action before, how could Blade be anything but a smashing success!!!

I know they proved the naysayers wrong by turning a movie with a talking raccoon into a massive hit, but I don't see how the MCU doesn't go completely to shit with some of the shit they've announced for the future.
I have said many times, Until Marvel consistently shits the bed ( e.g. DCCU) I will give them the benefit of the doubt. What they have done with the MCU is unprecedented and with only a few movies that were below average with a lot of them being top tier.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
View attachment 337510

Where are the chemistry nerds at? What are those chemical skeletal formulas for?
They're carbon molecules, but without a clearer image that shows the connecting elements/molecules I can't say what they are. The unlabeled molecules could be hundreds of different things. One of them looks like an alcohol or an organic salt.

Screenshot_20210224-232636_Chrome.png

There's also a drawing of the tesseract and what looks like the diagram drawing of the Flux capacitor. So. Who knows.

poster,504x498,f8f8f8-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u3.jpg