Marvel Universe stuff

Goatface

seeing all the sites reporting reason they are going with an older Blade, with introduce his teenage daughter. who i guess it was planned for her to take over as the vampire hunter in the books, but didn't happen yet.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Now if major studios want easy money, they just re release a movie in China, except StarWars.

Sevens

Log Wizard
But they're not. Black Panther is like overcooked steak. It's certainly not good but you can eat it. Captain Marvel is like maggot infested rancid roadkill.
And the worst part of this is, in Civil War BP kicked ass. The character was like a med rare KC strip (Heavy on the rare) with just a light sprinkling of salt to enhance the flavor and not over power the taste of the steak

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i watched black panther again. it still sucks and its still racist as fuk. but at least Klaw was pretty cool in in it. Black Panther was kind of a shitty fighter. even with the help of his sister and black lady kojack, he still couldnt catch Klaw and Killmonger pwned BP in battle. gorilla dude almost beat his ass.

i am up to Captain Marvel. lord give me strength to get through it.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
i watched black panther again. it still sucks and its still racist as fuk. but at least Klaw was pretty cool in in it. Black Panther was kind of a shitty fighter. even with the help of his sister and black lady kojack, he still couldnt catch Klaw and Killmonger pwned BP in battle. gorilla dude almost beat his ass.

i am up to Captain Marvel. lord give me strength to get through it.
Klaw and gorilla dude were the best parts of that movie.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Klaw should have been the main villain tbh.
Or at least they shouldn't have killed him off; kept him around for the sequel. Would've been great to have him hamming it the fuck up as the primary villain for a movie.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Or at least they shouldn't have killed him off; kept him around for the sequel. Would've been great to have him hamming it the fuck up as the primary villain for a movie.
Another major fucking plothole in this shit tier movie is why the fuck doesn't Black Panther tell the friend who ends up betraying him because Klaw got away 'I had Klaw caught until Killmonger shot me with a fucking grenade launcher and helped Klaw escape'

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Another major fucking plothole in this shit tier movie is why the fuck doesn't Black Panther tell the friend who ends up betraying him because Klaw got away 'I had Klaw caught until Killmonger shot me with a fucking grenade launcher and helped Klaw escape'
oh yeah, blanket boy. blanket boy gave BP one chance on his first day as BP to catch Klaw and then dismissed him as shit. i mean he was shit, but he just got the gig.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
don't really pay much attention to future stuff but apparently the Secret Invasion is coming to D+ as a TV show starring Samuel L Jackson, Ben Mendelson, and a new guy

i thought it was ben kingsley playing fake Mandarin but its a different, younger, black dude

nu_11

don't really pay much attention to future stuff but apparently the Secret Invasion is coming to D+ as a TV show starring Samuel L Jackson, Ben Mendelson, and a new guy

i thought it was ben kingsley playing fake Mandarin but its a different, younger, black dude
This dude gives me Denzel Washington vibes. Even more so than John David Washington tbh.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

This guy is probably going to end up being the Blue Marvel.

5948604-bm.jpg