Marvel Universe stuff

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Feige is a faggot and the MCU was pure luck.

Amazing, but luck.
Feige had a good idea like Lucas, both had someone telling him "no, while your idea is good, that part is fucking stupid" and like Lucas. the "no, while your idea is good, that part is fucking stupid" guy was removed. so Lucas gave us Ewoks and Jar Jar, Feige is giving us gender and race swap gimmicks"

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
didnt autists figure out he was being killed off in GotG3 anyway? eh who cares, bring on his trans or female replacement.
vqvVnWf.jpg

I introduce you to Drax the Destroyette.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Poor guy is gonna get crucified for doing what every man wants to do at least once in his life

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't think of myself as prudish but this really seems like something that shouldn't happen.

• 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I don't think of myself as prudish but this really seems like something that shouldn't happen.
i mean what he does is his own business and its semi private where he's doing it, but yeah, he kinda fucked up here. is he trying to prove he isnt gay or that he's got flex and can have two celeb chicks at once? i thought tessa was an alphabet person.

• 1Salty

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
i mean what he does is his own business and its semi private where he's doing it, but yeah, he kinda fucked up here. is he trying to prove he isnt gay or that he's got flex and can have two celeb chicks at once? i thought tessa was an alphabet person.
Do the actors/actresses "work" for the director during filming?

• 1Like

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Feige had a good idea like Lucas, both had someone telling him "no, while your idea is good, that part is fucking stupid" and like Lucas. the "no, while your idea is good, that part is fucking stupid" guy was removed. so Lucas gave us Ewoks and Jar Jar, Feige is giving us gender and race swap gimmicks"

Yeah, it seems Ike Perlmutter was Feige's Kasdan.

• 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah, it seems Ike Perlmutter was Feige's Kasdan.
thats exactly who i was thinking of. we had great run while Perlmutter was doing his thing, then they upped Feige and took away Perlmutter's final say.
i mean the Russo brothers did what they wanted because we had cap 2 and 3 as awesome flicks which didnt pander , then the SJW influence began to creep in with Endgame. its not surprising they noped out of Marvel after that. of course this is just my theory, but its how it seems to me. Feige unquestioned is why we have a Captain Marvel fighting the patriarchy, black panther calling white people colonisers and the baddest ass wizard of Marvel being blocked from Wandavision because he's a straight white male.
i have no plans on watching this eternals shit. maybe one day i will, but i could care less right now.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Salty

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
the director can fire actors? if thats the case, then yes. those are his employees. its why he fucked up.
Yeah thats my only concern is if he has "authority" over them. But Hollywood gets away with all sorts of shit the rest of us get busted for, so who knows.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Hes also probably violating a number of corona measures as well. Though Australia let movie studios ignore their border restrictions so guess they never mattered.

• 1Salty
  • 1Worf

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
May as well just say, "I hate money."

This doesn't mean Drax is dead though. The Drax character has inhabited different bodies in the comics. So they could recast him. It'd actually be funny if they recast him into the dumb Drax version. Maybe actually give him his other powers as well instead of just being a brute.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
This doesn't mean Drax is dead though. The Drax character has inhabited different bodies in the comics. So they could recast him. It'd actually be funny if they recast him into the dumb Drax version. Maybe actually give him his other powers as well instead of just being a brute.

This isn't the dumb Drax version?

• 1Like
  • 1Worf