full cast minus chadwick boseman returning
"highly anticipated".
Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
i cant wait for another male Avenger to get gender swapped.
Oh come on now, youre just being stupid on this one
I mean Chadwich Bosman literally died so yeah they will have to recast the role.
Black Panther is a title that from what I can gather stays within the family and the only other member of the family is a female.
I hate when they gender (or race) swap they do when there is no reason for it, but in Marvels defense they didnt really have a choice.

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Marvel is about to take off again.

July 9th - Black Widow
September 3rd - Shang-Chi
March 25th - Dr. Strange 2
May 6th - Thor 4

It's been 2 years & 28 days since their last movie (Spider-Man) came out, so it'll be great to have them in theaters again.

• 2Barf
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I mean Chadwich Bosman literally died so yeah they will have to recast the role.
Black Panther is a title that from what I can gather stays within the family and the only other member of the family is a female.
I hate when they gender (or race) swap they do when there is no reason for it, but in Marvels defense they didnt really have a choice.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Astro was born with his brain on the outside of his flat cap.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I had high hopes for both Loki and What If?

It seems I’ll be disappointed by both. I’m not particularly interested in “what if everyone were black or a woman?”

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What If looks interesting, bringing in some power characters like The Watcher, etc. I assume Dr Strange will feature prominently.