Marvel Universe stuff

Sevens

Log Wizard
lol he looks goofy as fuck knocking shit through walls. is that what you call serious?
Seriously, what you expect Shakespeare from a Bane character?
I mean Tom Hardy should have got a god damn oscar for his portrayal right?
Fuck dude, sometimes the shit you spew is Vanessa level stupid.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Seriously, what you expect Shakespeare from a Bane character?
I mean Tom Hardy should have got a god damn oscar for his portrayal right?
Fuck dude, sometimes the shit you spew is Vanessa level stupid.
i never said Hardy deserved any award for his portrayal, you're just putting words in my mouth. Hardy is a good actor and he played Bane pretty well. he still was silly in Batman, because Batman and most superhero films are silly in general. none of these movies should be taken as great drama. we like them because they are cool and fun stuff happens in them. Bautista is perfectly fine for those kinds of roles. what you want me to say is is he capable of a serious role? what we consider a serious role may vary. would Bautista make a good RP McMurphy in Cuckoo's Nest? would he make a good Michael Corleone? would he make a good Ghandi? FUCK NO. i'm not going to lie and say he could do those,. you liked him as Drax, i liked him as Drax, but lets be realistic.

and as an added note, it was fucking hard enough to understand Nolan's Bane in that masked costume. i would have no fucking idea what a Bautista Bane would be saying. Bautista has a gravelly voice which would not work well for the lines that Nolan's Bane was expected to deliver.

Last edited:
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Dude, it was super easy to understand what Bane was saying. Barely an inconvenience.

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Batista is great doing comedy roles (GotG) or serious roles (Blade Runner/Bond). Why is this up for debate?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Proof that Chuck is just a bitter, fun hating inane video poster.
iu

• 1Salty
  • 1Worf

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Batista is great doing comedy roles (GotG) or serious roles (Blade Runner/Bond). Why is this up for debate?
i was always a little iffy on big dave playing anything other than a bruiser, but he was amazing in blade runner and his character had NOTHING to do with how huge he is. he was pretty good in hotel artemis as well, though there wasn't much to his character

• 2Like