Marvel Universe stuff

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
yea sorry dude, ppl have already stated how bad the authority(stormwatch) has become.

i mean basically without good writers to give them character... it's just

1. save the world
2. yea
3. midnighter + apollo have gay moment

i tried new authority(stormwatch) you know why not give it a try, and just gave up when they changed up the story for some shitty as kiddie plot. and again they approach midnighter + apollo as a "oh they're GAY"

they'll never have another great moment, like in worlds end (when wildstorm was wrapping shit up) and midnighter just helium'd balloons so he could see apollo.

again, it's just DC is shitting on what was once a great team and being DC.

thank god they can't shit on planetary, i hope they never bring back planetary into DC world, it ended and it was great.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
It's a bit of a shame that Marvel and DC seem to have similar phobias of making movies about their popular female characters. We've all heard the comments about Marvel being able to make a movie about a talking raccoon while DC is trying to figure out how to make a female superhero (Wonder Woman, in this case) "plausible" enough for a modern audience, but it's worth noting that Marvel hasn't managed a blockbuster centered around a heroine, either.

The only thing that gives Marvel its continued leg up on DC is that their alternative to a Black Widow movie is one about Captain "I'm Carol Danvers and I'm Fucking Awesome" Marvel. DC's alternative to a Wonder Woman movie is, of course, "What the fuck are we doing with our cinematic universe? No, seriously. Anyone?"
Heh.

Devlin

Golden Squire
I would really love to see them make a Thunderbolts movie one day, I was thinking they would struggle as the characters aren't as well known but GotG I would probably say is even less so.

Column_sl

shitlord
Looks good, not sure why Quicksilver doesn't have white hair other then they want to divorce themselves from Magneto entirely, and make the Twins look more like each other.

Skylancer81

Molten Core Raider
I am pretty sure this version of the twins are teenagers. But I have known teenagers with white hair spots so it is possible. Then again this is just the art and maybe whoever did it just forgot to add some white.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I am pretty sure this version of the twins are teenagers. But I have known teenagers with white hair spots so it is possible.
I can say that the best thing about having some white/gray hairs since age 10 is you know you're not going to go bald.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Wonder how many hints were in that show but not explicitly called out. The first shot of comic Thor I think was Ragnarok and many of the Captain America shots weren't Steve Rogers.

Column_sl

shitlord
Those scenes were just Bucky when he took over for cap after he was shot.

Joss reported that he did want to do Civil War at some point, and Sony agreed that they would like to lend out Spiderman for that, but that is at least a decade away.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Captain Marvel (with Carol Danvers) would be a prime opportunity for the Marvel Movieverse to assert a strong female lead along with bringing in a healthy slice of Skrull/Kree war. My only problem is that after Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes I now associate the character with Jennifer Hale's voice.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
Captain Marvel (with Carol Danvers) would be a prime opportunity for the Marvel Movieverse to assert a strong female lead along with bringing in a healthy slice of Skrull/Kree war. My only problem is that after Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes I now associate the character with Jennifer Hale's voice.
That was a good show. Shame they ended it and replaced it with shit.

Column_sl

shitlord
Yeah, all three of those new shows are terrible.

I guess they wanted to have an extremely kid friendly section of the Marvel universe, but Kids like the more mature stuff.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
I only watched it on Netflix last year too. Watched the whole series then said, "oh, it must continue in this next Avengers thing... *click* OH GOD THE HORRIBLE PAIN WHAT IS THIS SHIT?!?"

But anyways...